Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: oAsis HD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis24cw View Post
    Haha nice man!

Question for you though....the weather widget doesn't seem to update the picture much...it's been on the same one all day and it's now night time and not raining where I am but it shows daytime showers?

Any idea why?
    The weather widget is set to update every 60 minutes. I ran it on ios5 for a week while working on the update and it was working. If u want u can change the update in the HTML very easy Open the Wallpaper.HTML look for this line

var updateInterval = 60

For example ....Change 60 to 30 if u want it it update every 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    The weather widget is set to update every 60 minutes. I ran it on ios5 for a week while working on the update and it was working. If u want u can change the update in the HTML very easy Open the Wallpaper.HTML look for this line

var updateInterval = 60

For example ....Change 60 to 30 if u want it it update every 30 minutes.
    I actually already did that...it seems like my problem is the weather pics changing...I looked through the theme on iFile and saw there are plenty options for weather pics...how come it seems to be staying on certain ones and not using the 'night' pics at all?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis24cw View Post
    I actually already did that...it seems like my problem is the weather pics changing...I looked through the theme on iFile and saw there are plenty options for weather pics...how come it seems to be staying on certain ones and not using the 'night' pics at all?
    not sure why its not using the night pics on yours, it uses them on my devices. there are many images in that weather widget for different weather conditions ..... snow, snowstorm, foggy, Thunderstorm for example, has to be that weather condition before the corresponding image will display

Hi there first thing I would like to say is nice theme it's absolutluly amazing I am personally using the red version to match my red iPhone 4.

I just have a couple of small questions/ issues.
    When using the weather widget on my sb the name of my city is quite long and over laps the time. Is there anyway I can make the city name smaller. Or spilt it onto 2 Lines and its a 2 word name. Will post screens later.

2nd question is is there anychance of a wallpaper withe the x thing like you have but without the black/grey box? I see you edited one for someone making the black box smaller for 5 icon rows. Cheers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwb2700 View Post
    Hi there first thing I would like to say is nice theme it's absolutluly amazing I am personally using the red version to match my red iPhone 4.

I just have a couple of small questions/ issues.
    When using the weather widget on my sb the name of my city is quite long and over laps the time. Is there anyway I can make the city name smaller. Or spilt it onto 2 Lines and its a 2 word name. Will post screens later.

2nd question is is there anychance of a wallpaper withe the x thing like you have but without the black/grey box? I see you edited one for someone making the black box smaller for 5 icon rows. Cheers.
    thanks, yes there is a way to make city name smaller or might even look better to move the clock up to the top of the bubble

if you iFile or SSH into that particular weather widget open the bAdGB folder/ Stylesheets look for #clock{
    then look under that fir this
    font-size: 30px;
    position: absolute;
    text-align: center;
    top: 50px;

change top:50px; to something like top: 25px; and respring you might have to change the # from 25 up or down a bit to get a good line up placement for the clock and it be out of the way for your city name.

for the wallpaper, i can make that up as soon as I get back home next week as i am out of town visiting my family right now.

Hi I made the changes you said ad it changed nothing so I made some extremme changes and after responging nothing changes.
    I'm sure I'm changing the right file and location but the weather widget is just not changing.

Thanks for the wallpaper also I'm sure others will love it. I am using the red theme also if I didn't mention it earlier.

Is the red version supposed to be free in Cydia because it is. So is the sbsettings theme.

Im really new at this stuff but its a great theme and all is there a proper way to setup the winterboard setting? I say this because when i open a folder the oasis background get replaced with i guess the original wallpaper. When i downloaded the theme from cydia i never got the different colors or sound either so unless im totally missing something any help would be great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwb2700 View Post
    Hi I made the changes you said ad it changed nothing so I made some extremme changes and after responging nothing changes.
    I'm sure I'm changing the right file and location but the weather widget is just not changing.

Thanks for the wallpaper also I'm sure others will love it. I am using the red theme also if I didn't mention it earlier.

Is the red version supposed to be free in Cydia because it is. So is the sbsettings theme.

yes for people that have purchaced the main theme all the color mods and extras will instal for free

Quote Originally Posted by Doritos Bandit View Post
    Im really new at this stuff but its a great theme and all is there a proper way to setup the winterboard setting? I say this because when i open a folder the oasis background get replaced with i guess the original wallpaper. When i downloaded the theme from cydia i never got the different colors or sound either so unless im totally missing something any help would be great.
    the SB wall changes to whatever wallpaper you have set in the Setting app / wallpaper that's just how the operating system is so if you want it to acth the theme wallpaper then ifile to the oAsis theme find the wall you are using save it to camera roll and go into settings app and set it as wallpaper
    Last edited by flybritn; 01-08-2012 at 06:41 PM.

is there a specfic that the oasis settings have to be in, in winterboard?

Thanks

like this
    oAsis HD tap to enter
    oAsis HD LS weather
    oAsis HD SB weather
    oAsis HD ios5 add on
    oAsis HD

I changed the zip code but it still displays the wrong weather temp. Correct location but wrong temp. please help?

Thanks

you can go into the HTML inside the weather widget
    look for these lines
    var isCelsius = false; //true|false
    var useRealFeel = true //true|false

you can change it from Ferernheit to Celsius and change it from realfeal to actuall temp by changeing true or false

How should the lines actually look cause it seems like its already set the way u displayed. Thank u

I just wanted to say a big thanks for this awesome theme to fly and anyone involved!! I just jailbroke my 4S and this was the first theme I had my eye on and I am really impressed, I cant wait to show it off! Thanks for all your hard work in putting this together and making time to help everyone out.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud2Ground For This Useful Post:

flybritn (01-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raf1069 View Post
    How should the lines actually look cause it seems like its already set the way u displayed. Thank u
    if you want Ferernheit temp and real feel then whats posted above is the correct setting
    I wish I could help more but something can be a bit difficult to explain or understand.

Default Clock
    Is it possible to remove the clock from the home screen as I'm showing the standard iPhone one right at the top and then the themed one just underneath?

Also can the themed one be changed to 24 hour?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Purplecat666 View Post
    Is it possible to remove the clock from the home screen as I'm showing the standard iPhone one right at the top and then the themed one just underneath?

Also can the themed one be changed to 24 hour?
    it is possible you can set the clock in the CSS file inside the Widget to transparent

Look of first post for "Change the clock to 24 hour format" instruction are there

Sorry I've searched this for how to change to 24 hour but can't find any instructions??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Purplecat666 View Post
    Sorry I've searched this for how to change to 24 hour but can't find any instructions??
    your kidding right? http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-oasis-hd.html
    on the very first post

it says this......

Change the clock to 24 hour format

go into which ever widget ( oAsis HD SB Weather oAsis HD LS Weather ) open up the html file scroll down untill you see

function updateClock ( )
    then look for this

var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

you want to change it so it looks like this

var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

^^^ you are a very patient man haha.

Love the theme man, awesome work. I was just wondering if there's any way to use just the icons?
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm very new to all this

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast