Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RELEASED --> Concept HD

Quote Originally Posted by jsbalma View Post
    Effectivement, j'ai testé ce matin sur un iphone 4, et il semble y avoir un souci avec le fichier téléchargé.Je referais un essai vendredi avec le fichier complet de mon Ipod avant de remettre le lien sur Modmyi.[/COLOR]
    Je possède la version originale payante de Concept. Peut-être cela vient-il de là!
    Merci. J'ai aussi la version originale mais plus sur l'iphone.

Je vais remettre les 2 dossiers dans DB et je te tiens au courant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Merci. J'ai aussi la version originale mais plus sur l'iphone.

Je vais remettre les 2 dossiers dans DB et je te tiens au courant.
    je peux envoyer le lien par mail( du fichier original modifié) pour tester avant de le mettre sur modmyi?
    Fan of theming

Quote Originally Posted by jsbalma View Post
    je peux envoyer le lien par mail( du fichier original modifié) pour tester avant de le mettre sur modmyi?
    Alors maintenant, c'est encore plus bizarre. J'ai les 2 dossiers dans DB et quand je selectes ta version, c'est le theme original qui apparait.

Plus d'ecran noir, c'est deja bien

Je t'envoies mon email par pm. Merci pour ton aide.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Alors maintenant, c'est encore plus bizarre. J'ai les 2 dossiers dans DB et quand je selectes ta version, c'est le theme original qui apparait.

Plus d'ecran noir, c'est deja bien

Je t'envoies mon email par pm. Merci pour ton aide.
    je suggère de garder l'original et de remplacer uniquement les dossiers images qui ont été modifiés: Icons, Images, System (penser à sauvegarder les originaux sur le bureau en SSH). Voir ces fichiers dans le mail.
    Fan of theming

Guys I'm having trouble with skin selections even after changing file permissions in iFile, they still won't save.

Also with the 12hr clock, is there a way to get AM or PM showing on the end? Right now there is a ':' at the end.

Default just paid.
    just paid for theme wondering when i will recieve it thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    This is a bug with everyone who used the weather widget from endroid, youll have to manually edit the js to change the fair to actually be fair, if you guys dont know what Im even talking about let me know, I'll do it.

Tyler

So, if there is a fix for this problem why doesn't someone address the solution? Just what do you edit in functions.js?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Fair showing as Foggy in weather widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    This is a bug with everyone who used the weather widget from endroid, youll have to manually edit the js to change the fair to actually be fair, if you guys dont know what Im even talking about let me know, I'll do it.

Tyler
    Okay, so I've made a number of changes to the functions.js within the weather widget but to no avail. Perhaps I need some guidance as to just what needs to be edited. Can anyone shed light on this?

Default A couple of questions...
    first, how do you get to settings. the video looks like you tap on the bottom, but when i do that it just goes to dreamboard, to allow me to switch themes. so how do i get it to go to the "edit/reset" screen? also, is there a way to make the weather widget larger, like how you can make slide show take over the center?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678