Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 396

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (Cydia Release) eXplos1on HD by June'sIphone/bAdGB

  1. #161
    I just bought this theme via Cydia! Why doesn't it come with the weather widgets for the SB and LS???

    Please contact me ASAP!!!

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by mossdef View Post
    the keyboard no work for me
    i have color keyboard my problem i can't see the keyboard,he is invisible
    The keyboard doesn't work for me too.

  3. #163
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,776
    Thanks
    5,239
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iCoryyyy View Post
    I just bought this theme via Cydia! Why doesn't it come with the weather widgets for the SB and LS???

    Please contact me ASAP!!!
    There coming bro as addons be patient please

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    iCoryyyy (06-03-2011), P0R7ER (06-03-2011)

  5. #164






    What should I do to use the keyboard ? ( I already installed colorboard )

    Is there no Lockscreen & SBSetting theme?

  6. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsongyy View Post






    What should I do to use the keyboard ? ( I already installed colorboard )

    Is there no Lockscreen & SBSetting theme?
    Lol, you download both the eXplos1on SBSettings and ColorKeyboard themes from Cydia. Go to the manage tab in the SBSetting dropdown. Go to themes and enable the eXplos1on theme.

    Next, go to the Settings app. ColorKeyboard>Select Themes and enable the eXplos1on theme. Same goes for PopUp Keys.

    Respring and enjoy(:

  7. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by iCoryyyy View Post
    Lol, you download both the eXplos1on SBSettings and ColorKeyboard themes from Cydia. Go to the manage tab in the SBSetting dropdown. Go to themes and enable the eXplos1on theme.

    Next, go to the Settings app. ColorKeyboard>Select Themes and enable the eXplos1on theme. Same goes for PopUp Keys.

    Respring and enjoy(:
    Thanks for your reply.

    I'll try to download and install it right now.

    Thank you very much.

  8. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsongyy View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

    I'll try to download and install it right now.

    Thank you very much.
    No problem at all(:

  9. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    For everyone who donated I sent emails back. Please send me your cydia id.
    Do you mind to make the keyboard for Traditional Chinese ( Zhuyin )?

    It's a little pity that the Qwerty is only layout for English.

  10. #169
    Hi,
    I bought your theme by cydia.the theme that you people made is very cool, but I'm surprise that there is no Weather Widget, Animated Lockscreen. the Custom Keyboard if I press a letter it shows an white background.

    Can you inform me, where do I get the LS and the WW and why do I see a not colored background on the letterbuttom if I press it.

    THX
    Dude

  11. #170
    They are not available he June said that a page back

  12. #171
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

    My first Icon-Pack for this Theme!

    More in the ZIP File !!!

    Includes:

    - AnyRing
    - AppCake
    - AppLinks
    - BlueFile (FindFile)
    - Cleanup
    - CrashReporter
    - DisplayRecorder
    - Dock
    - iWipe
    - iWipe Cache
    - PkgBackup
    - qTweeter
    - Respring
    - Signal
    - SilentMe (Auto Silent)
    - SNESX
    - SpringJumps
    - WiFi Analyzer
    - Wi-Fi Sync

    Easy to use:

    Unzip the File and copy the Folders that you need to:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/eXplos1on HD/Folders and REBOOT !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	528936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	528937   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	528938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	528939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	528940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	528941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	528942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	528943  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iPhoneAppIcon@2x.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	528944   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	528945   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	528946   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	528947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	528948   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	528949  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TV-Junkie For This Useful Post:

    dakkota (06-04-2011), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (06-04-2011), GUNNY29 (06-05-2011), June'sIphone (06-04-2011), kimvy (06-07-2011), mack83 (06-04-2011)

  14. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    My first Icon-Pack for this Theme!

    More in the ZIP File !!!

    Includes:

    - AnyRing
    - AppCake
    - AppLinks
    - BlueFile (FindFile)
    - Cleanup
    - CrashReporter
    - DisplayRecorder
    - Dock
    - iWipe
    - iWipe Cache
    - PkgBackup
    - qTweeter
    - Respring
    - Signal
    - SilentMe (Auto Silent)
    - SNESX
    - SpringJumps
    - WiFi Analyzer
    - Wi-Fi Sync

    Easy to use:

    Unzip the File and copy the Folders that you need to:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/eXplos1on HD/Folders and REBOOT !
    . can you do my I cons a page or to back you made some of them

  15. #173
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ireview58 View Post
    hey if some one could make me these icons icy and vwallpaper, display recorder, mobile theater, unlim videos and aptbackup please and thank you
    Here you go... (Attachement)

    My Settings:





    ifile path for SSH
    eXplos1on-color-kb needs to be put in
    /library/ColorKeyboard/Themes

    eXplos1on-popup needs to go in
    /Library/ColorKeyboard/Popups

    i want to thank adlyr for all his help with making this possible.. thay said it couldnt be done and you know what? thats when we as themers and coders say ********! bye bye iAcces and your over priced ********!!!!!!!
    tisHuff
    I have done, but the Popups doesn't work:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	528953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1000000337.PNG 
Views:	2234 
Size:	831.1 KB 
ID:	528959   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	528952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	528954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	528955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	528956   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	528957   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1000000338.PNG 
Views:	1187 
Size:	542.3 KB 
ID:	528960  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1000000336.PNG 
Views:	724 
Size:	808.9 KB 
ID:	528961  
    Last edited by TV-Junkie; 06-04-2011 at 09:51 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TV-Junkie For This Useful Post:

    Ireview58 (06-04-2011)

  17. #174
    Can someone please upload the psd file, because the folder I have not found it!?

  18. #175
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 329 Times in 225 Posts

    Nice theme.

    I purchased on Cydia, but cannot get it to download.

    What is Parse Failure?

    (Transaction ID: 161DPGCFZ6PALIG7VENL6B13B8KI13KLFS7)

  19. #176
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,776
    Thanks
    5,239
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

    Addons will be uploaded to cydia soon.

  20. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireview58 View Post
    They are not available he June said that a page back
    that's very funny. everywhere they show the LS and WW incl. the theme, but June said no? **** of the money, but before i'll make business with themes, I have to make shure that everthing is inside the theme and to try it out. It is not possible to advertising a theme that is released but not complete.

    There is also no battery charger in the UIImages, the DeviceLockKeypad is actualy incomplete, no closebox in springboard, no psdfile to create your own icon and wich font is used in this theme? these actually only few things that I count.

    The Idear is not bad, but it must be complete before I make money with such a business! or maybe it's still the beta version, i don't know.

  21. #178
    Also not trying to be a bug but I found that the landscape of safari is not themed and location setting
    Icon and video and FaceTime setting missing to just letting every one know but

  22. #179
    will there be an sd version?

  23. #180
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,776
    Thanks
    5,239
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude10 View Post
    that's very funny. everywhere they show the LS and WW incl. the theme, but June said no? **** of the money, but before i'll make business with themes, I have to make shure that everthing is inside the theme and to try it out. It is not possible to advertising a theme that is released but not complete.

    There is also no battery charger in the UIImages, the DeviceLockKeypad is actualy incomplete, no closebox in springboard, no psdfile to create your own icon and wich font is used in this theme? these actually only few things that I count.

    The Idear is not bad, but it must be complete before I make money with such a business! or maybe it's still the beta version, i don't know.
    Im sorry you dont think my decision of adding addons to the theme wasn't a good idea. The people who got all the widgets are donators. Why do that?? Donator at least know a little about there phone to be able to ssh.

    If I released the widgets with the theme I would be answering emails all day and night. Addons aren't meant for everyone so It WILL be a seperate package. if it was up to me they would be up now, but I do not own or run the repo, so for that I am sorry.

    You will get the addons. I dont see why its such a big deal now that you don't have them.
    This is more than a business to me, if you knew anything about me you would know this.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    will there be an sd version?
    Yes there will be a lighter version of this theme. But the HD version will work for sd devices the images are included
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-04-2011 at 12:27 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    kimvy (06-07-2011)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •