Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Cydia Release) eXplos1on HD by June'sIphone/bAdGB

My favourite icons ever
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

I can't imagine how long it took to make the icon template and keyboard

It was a pain. Actually had to draw on paper before hand. I could do it so much better now. icon as well.

One of the first Themes I modded
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm using a 4s on iOS 6.1
    I can't find the dialer, my media player is the default player, I have no notifications on the lockscreen, the screen just lights up and I can't set a photo in the home screen. I've tried setting the homescreen photo in Photos and in the wallpaper settings but no luck.

Paul

hi Guys

this is a wonderful theme truly and i managed to challenge myself for nearly a week, to make most of the settings work, such as weather widget settings, sounds, keyboard etc...
    However, i am still stuck with the phone DIALER and the IPOD explosion artwork, they are not defaulting to the theme one.
    Can anyone please give me a hint or point me on how i can troubleshoot this through iFILE?

This is what i have set in winterboard:

-photo.png

Many thanks

Karim

This isn't updated to iPhone 5 or iOS6 yet. You can check out the ones that are here.

http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/p/...or-i5.html?m=1

All themes will be updated, and this is one of my favorites. As soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by krihoum View Post
    hi Guys

this is a wonderful theme truly and i managed to challenge myself for nearly a week, to make most of the settings work, such as weather widget settings, sounds, keyboard etc...
    However, i am still stuck with the phone DIALER and the IPOD explosion artwork, they are not defaulting to the theme one.
    Can anyone please give me a hint or point me on how i can troubleshoot this through iFILE?

This is what i have set in winterboard:

-photo.png

Many thanks

Karim
    Also you only ever need one LS (lockscreen) and one sb (springboard) you can run more than one but it will never show. Whatever is in top overrides what's below it.

Right now your just killing battery and data.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-18-2013 at 05:15 AM.

i have followed your tip and left only one LS and one SB but funny enough the second SB had the weather widget and now it's gone, meaning the second SB was actually over riding or having an effect, how comes?

Oh lol, yea I was wrong. somewhat

They do overlap each other. If you had a SB 320 x 480 with a background, and another 320 x 480 with another background. You would only see one background.

Now what you have witness is one html only just shows the weather element. Not a background the background is transparent so it will show the sb below it

thanks for clearing this out
    i keep your page in my bookmark
    i might change the theme later or maybe wait until we get an update

but whatever you do, we applaude your work, great stuff

11. The Following User Says Thank You to krihoum For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (03-31-2013)

Thank you. I promise in not sitting here twiddling my thumbs😄

Also junesgraphics.blogspot.com is updated every day with what I'm working on😉

i take your word for that

cheers!

eXplos1on i4 iOS6 is live. Sorry for the wait, and a big shoutout to @__LiQuiD__ for his help on this update.

wow, great news

thanks mate, I have also tried your EZ4U2NV I4 theme and i like it even more
    good stuff, well done

16. The Following User Says Thank You to krihoum For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (04-04-2013)

just thought id share the wallpaper I use with my fav theme

iphone4wallpaper-3dbackground1.jpg

is anyone any good at editing images? I use mspaint and its crap!
    what im trying to do is just use the 4 shelves down the left coloum as 1 image (just the 3d boxs and the rest transparent) so I can put it on a plan background on the left side of my homescreen, ms paint wont let me cut out the shadows ect and keep the cuts transparent, anyone gets a chance It would be appreciated

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368199442.063789.jpg

For this
    Last edited by Bwfcrus; 05-10-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920