+ Reply
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Cydia Release) eXplos1on HD by June'sIphone/bAdGB

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by kylie_hay I'm having problems with the Home screen. I have the weather banner at the top of the screen and the pictures in the middle, but the
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 3,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kylie_hay View Post
    I'm having problems with the Home screen. I have the weather banner at the top of the screen and the pictures in the middle, but the icons are still shown in the default row orientation not around the perimeter of the picture. Any suggestions you can offer are very appreciated! Thanks.

Attachment 562055
    Yes you can use either iBlank or Gridlock. I prefer Gridlock but iBlank is free.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks so much. Yes, I picked gridlock too. It's worked well, except for an odd blank icon that seems attached to one icon--not a particular icon, just a random icon. Something to figure out another day.

say, one more question. Does the weather widget work on the lock screen with the 4S/iOS 5.0.1? It's blank. I entered my zip code in both weather.js files, but that doesn't seems to display my local weather. Weird.

Anyway, totally love the theme. Thanks for doing this and taking the time to reply.

I found the other locale reference I needed to update for the Home screen weather. So, that's solved. I am curious about the lock screen though. Thanks.
    Last edited by kylie_hay; 01-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi
    Iīm new here and want to say hallo to everyone here.

First off all i want to thank you for this great Theme. I looks awesome.
    But i have a few Problems with it and all videos on youtube canīt help me
    So can please someone held me and give me a step by step instruction so that i can enjoy the whole Theme

1. The Lockscreen
    I can change the picture, that was no problem with the videos
    but the clock is still in front on the Top? How do I change this???
    And in the centre there should be the temperature but on my lockscreen the boxes are empty.
    2. The Weather Widget
    I changed the zip code in the Weather.js file but there isnt any change. Also i change to Celsius but no effect

the videos on youtube show me different folders than I have on my Iphone??? Iīm a bit confused because i paid 3 dolars and its says "just install - no setup" and slowly im thinking that Iīm an idiot

So please someone help me with a step by step instruction.
    is there a order for the folders in winterboard??? (i read something like that)
    iOS 5 update for Explos1on is installed

Thank you very much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi,

I had to change the zip code in SB Weather/Weather.HTML for it to work. That said, I don't think it's working right for me because it displays the local conditions, but they aren't accurate. For example, the home screen weather banner says Cloudy and 32, but the weather on Intelliscreen X says 41 and partly sunny, which is accurate.

For what it's worth my order is:

SB Weather
    Weather
    Ani Lockscreen
    HD
    HD iOS5

If those are out of order, I'd appreciate knowing.

thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie_hay For This Useful Post:

king_nutshell (01-26-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thank you. you're the first who said something to change in the .html
    the videos only change zip in the Weather.js file??? strange
    Now should we change in .js or html or both???

So i changed in the html also
    but now there isnīt any temperature or text in the widget. It now says "Explos1on" and temperature "?"
    I think this has to do with my zip Code. I live in Germany and the Movies said that i should change to "City, Country" instead of Zip Code
    So i set to "Augsburg, Germany" but no effect.
    Is my writing correct? ("Augsburg, Germany")

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm sorry just to be clear, I mistyped. I meant SB Weather/Wallpaper.HTML
    I did both the js file and the HTML. I got the Explos1on ? for a minute, but then it corrected itself

From what I read that country looks good.

I'm a newbie so I'm just prowling around in here. I'm a little concerned about the widgets based on my experience. I hope that June chimes in soon.
    Last edited by kylie_hay; 01-26-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,941 Times in 1,410 Posts

I'm sorry to bug you. But I've tried modifying the .js files with several locations and I can't get anything in the weather widget on my springboard to work? I'm in Brisbane Australia. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Your theme is wonderful, definitely my favourite, and most complete to date.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm sorry just to be clear, I mistyped. I meant SB Weather/Wallpaper.HTML
    I did both the js file and the HTML. I got the Explos1on ? for a minute, but then it corrected itself
    i thought that you mean the Wallpaper.html
    I also set the update interval to 1 but also the Explos1on and ? all the time

I saw that i have a few more folders than you

SB Weather
    Weather
    Ani Lockscreen
    HD
    HD iOS5
    Explos1on SB Pic
    Explos1on Pic Icon
    Explosion Alt Loaders

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so finally i found the right weather code to put in the Weather.js

you can get all codes for every country, city from there
    Weather Location Codes/IDs

so my weather in the main window is correct
    but i still have no weather, date, clock in the ani lookscreen. only the explodin picture is there and the orginal clock/date
    also i used the color keyboard and explos1on keyboard theme. if i press a key longer than i donīt see the other character
    please help me to get the rest of the theme working

11. The Following User Says Thank You to king_nutshell For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (01-29-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey June. I hate to bug you, but do you think there would be anyway to mod the theme to be red? Like I said before, I'm using the dark blue mod but I would LOVE a red one

Thanks

Thank you very much. I appreciate you're help greatly. I tried looking directly into yahoo weather to find out my area code, and it was a mess :P I bookmarked this sight for future reference

Now I just gotta figure out why my lock screen isn't displaying the time correctly, or my weather at all.

Thanks again

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

now a few hours later i see that the picture did not change at all the time. it is all the time the picture called "dunno.png"
    did the picture change on your phone???
    and with my lockscreen same problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by king_nutshell View Post
    so finally i found the right weather code to put in the Weather.js

you can get all codes for every country, city from there
    Weather Location Codes/IDs

so my weather in the main window is correct
    but i still have no weather, date, clock in the ani lookscreen. only the explodin picture is there and the orginal clock/date
    also i used the color keyboard and explos1on keyboard theme. if i press a key longer than i donīt see the other character
    please help me to get the rest of the theme working
    Great news on the country code! That's great. You know, after a couple days, I think there's something amiss with the weather on the home screen. You haven't gotten it beyond the ? and I have noticed that it isn't always accurate. However, I think we all know that the lock screen does not work.

That's such a shame because I really like the theme, particularly those two aspects. I don't know what would be involved in fixing them. If they aren't going to be fixed, I might start looking for a new theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great news on the country code! That's great. You know, after a couple days, I think there's something amiss with the weather on the home screen. You haven't gotten it beyond the ? and I have noticed that it isn't always accurate. However, I think we all know that the lock screen does not work.

That's such a shame because I really like the theme, particularly those two aspects. I don't know what would be involved in fixing them. If they aren't going to be fixed, I might start looking for a new theme.
    i just bought it 4 days ago so i donīt want to spent money again for another theme

i hope this will be fix soon

Thanks

Ok, so I got Iexplorer today, and have copied the entire contents of the theme to my desktop. I will look into the .js; .html; and the .css files over the next few days. My only worry is, I don't have a registered copy of iexplorer, and I will need to go deeper into the phone to see where the scripts are pulling their time and weather from. I've only done a Cert3 in website design, so I doubt I''ll be of any help. I'd say we'll be seeing an iOS5 release of the lockscreen soon though.
    I have since reverted to the non animated eXplos1on lockscreen, and duplicated my lock picture, so as not to have the 3 blank pictures when setting the same pic for both lock and home screens.
    From what i can tell, intelliscreenX for iOS5 crashes my springboard. So most complex lock screens are not working just yet. The un-tether has not long been released...so I'm in no rush at all. I'm just glad to finally own an iphone again, or should I say pwn? I've had a 4s for a few months now....never actually owned it till last week :P

Great theme, Thanx again for all the support

Ok, so I got Iexplorer today, and have copied the entire contents of the theme to my desktop. I will look into the .js; .html; and the .css files over the next few days. My only worry is, I don't have a registered copy of iexplorer, and I will need to go deeper into the phone to see where the scripts are pulling their time and weather from. I've only done a Cert3 in website design, so I doubt I''ll be of any help. I'd say we'll be seeing an iOS5 release of the lockscreen soon though.
    I have since reverted to the non animated eXplos1on lockscreen, and duplicated my lock picture, so as not to have the 3 blank pictures when setting the same pic for both lock and home screens.
    From what i can tell, intelliscreenX for iOS5 crashes my springboard. So most complex lock screens are not working just yet. The un-tether has not long been released...so I'm in no rush at all. I'm just glad to finally own an iphone again, or should I say pwn? I've had a 4s for a few months now....never actually owned it till last week :P

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ive purchases yesterday the theme explos1on, but i got the same problem, my weather picture is allways "dunno" also dont know. but i want the real pictures, how can i fix this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post

You can either use WinSCP (itīs free) to copy content from your iphone to the PC
    i will also make a code review in a few days. iīm c++ programmer, but havenīt touched JavaScript for a long while but i think i will get it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I need a little help... I'm trying to get the Ani lock screen to show my weather. I put my zip in but nothing. I'm also trying to use the weather flow add on but don't know how to set that up and I'm also trying to get the keyboard the way it's supposed to be but I can't find ways on how to set anything up... If someone can help me with this that's be great thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having trouble with the Weather widget. I've entered my zip code in the .js files and the temp and pic never change. I also used the yahoo code and still no change. The picture is the dunno image. Please advise.

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 3,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24 View Post
    I am having trouble with the Weather widget. I've entered my zip code in the .js files and the temp and pic never change. I also used the yahoo code and still no change. The picture is the dunno image. Please advise.
    Change the zip in the widget.html