Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 396

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (Cydia Release) eXplos1on HD by June'sIphone/bAdGB

  1. #201

  2. #202
    what would I need to do if I want to get rid of the picture part of the weather widget -- is it in the ccs files or html ??

  3. #203
    If you get rid of the corresponding img url's in the html then you can get rid of them.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    doctorvik (06-04-2011)

  5. #204
    thanks should just delete the url between the quotation marks or replace with none ??

    -- Still have just the white frames after doing that
    Last edited by doctorvik; 06-04-2011 at 09:08 PM.

  6. #205
    Backup the original and replace it with this

    It should get rid of the Pictures

    if not ill work on it tomorrow
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    doctorvik (06-04-2011), P0R7ER (06-05-2011)

  8. #206
    June PM me when you get a second man, need to talk to you.

  9. #207
    Thanks Man!! - theme is looking good - sorry bout the impatient folks -- think of of it as a compliment !!

  10. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    June PM me when you get a second man, need to talk to you.
    lol, glad you checked out the theme. Dm coming

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Backup the original and replace it with this

    It should get rid of the Pictures

    if not ill work on it tomorrow
    Thanks bro

  11. #209
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    3,971
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,184 Posts

    the widget works a treat, thanks man.. love this theme.

  12. #210
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Thenextkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts

    Some icons that i used for this theme
    -us.hackulo.metadataremovr__-generated-explos1on-hd-us.hackulo.metadataremovr-2x.png-jp.ashikase.backgrounder__-generated-explos1on-hd-jp.ashikase.backgrounder-2x.png-com.wynd.dreamboard__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.wynd.dreamboard-2x.png-com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.pragmatixconsulting.packageba.png-com.grooveshark.grooveshark__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.grooveshark.grooveshark-2x.png-com.fif7y.themeit__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.fif7y.themeit-2x.png-net.nanotechcorp.iconharvester__-generated-explos1on-hd-net.nanotechcorp.iconharvester-2x.png-com.i4iphones.udidfaker__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.i4iphones.udidfaker-2x.png-com.wynd.backboard-no-ui__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.wynd.backboard-no-ui-2x.png-net.mewseek.mewseek__-generated-explos1on-hd-net.mewseek.mewseek-2x.png-com.hackulo.us.installous__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.hackulo.us.installous-2x.png
    Last edited by Thenextkiller; 06-05-2011 at 09:57 AM.
    Am firin ma lasah

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thenextkiller For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (06-05-2011), mack83 (06-05-2011), P0R7ER (06-05-2011)

  14. #211
    Glad the widget works

    Thanks thenextkiller for the icons

  15. #212
    here are a few icons i made to finish the theme of YoutubeToMp3.zip
    please hit thanks if you like/use thank you

  16. #213
    hey
    I am trying to dl this wonderful theme, paid for it but get an "Parse failure"message from Cydia.

    Anyone having suggestions?

  17. #214
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenextkiller View Post
    Some icons that i used for this theme
    -us.hackulo.metadataremovr__-generated-explos1on-hd-us.hackulo.metadataremovr-2x.png-jp.ashikase.backgrounder__-generated-explos1on-hd-jp.ashikase.backgrounder-2x.png-com.wynd.dreamboard__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.wynd.dreamboard-2x.png-com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.pragmatixconsulting.packageba.png-com.grooveshark.grooveshark__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.grooveshark.grooveshark-2x.png-com.fif7y.themeit__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.fif7y.themeit-2x.png-net.nanotechcorp.iconharvester__-generated-explos1on-hd-net.nanotechcorp.iconharvester-2x.png-com.i4iphones.udidfaker__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.i4iphones.udidfaker-2x.png-com.wynd.backboard-no-ui__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.wynd.backboard-no-ui-2x.png-net.mewseek.mewseek__-generated-explos1on-hd-net.mewseek.mewseek-2x.png-com.hackulo.us.installous__-generated-explos1on-hd-com.hackulo.us.installous-2x.png
    im very happy there is someone here making an icons thanks a lot bro for making these sweet icons,(oh god i remember mack83)

  18. #215
    This theme is awesome! I would like to see an animated weather widget in the center of the SB instead of the pic widget.

  19. #216
    Could someone make these to explosive icons?



    Could someone make sbsetting on and off icons for Prevent Sleep,3G Unrestrictor and Personal Hotspot?

    Thank you very much.

  20. #217
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

    All psd's here now including settings icons

    icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-psd.png   -icon-d.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-05-2011 at 10:22 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    laz305 (07-09-2011)

  22. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

    All psd's here now including settings icons

    icons
    Thank you so much.

    I appreciate your kindness.

  23. #219

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    iCoryyyy (06-06-2011)

  25. #220
    Help me! QuickLock icon . Thanks

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •