Page 21 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AppleCORE HD

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by evatienza View Post
    ****
    Transparent banner and buttons for touchplayer, EQu, biteSMS, PAPAGO, System and Quickpix pretty please!!! TIA

    here are some....bite sms was already posted...

    Will make other ones later....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -11.png  


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    evatienza (05-14-2011), nealh (05-14-2011), s_fathy (05-14-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (05-15-2011)

  3. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by evatienza View Post
    ****
    What font are you using? Tnx
    Its Sony Sketch FF

    Guys am new on Dreamboard, was late on Appleweb aswell, i dont knw how to change icons like how to edit plist n all that.
    Could anyone of u plz tell me how to do this, i want to add Twitterrific button in social n news!
    Thanx
    Last edited by AWSUM; 05-14-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    evatienza (05-14-2011)

  5. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here are some....bite sms was already posted...

    Will make other ones later....

    ****
    Nice one!!! Thanks a lot!!! Will wait for the rest. Thanks again for the support.

  6. #404
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    703
    Thanks
    722
    Thanked 527 Times in 280 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Its Sony Sketch FF

    Guys am new on Dreamboard, was late on Appleweb aswell, i dont knw how to change icons like how to edit plist n all that.
    Could anyone of u plz tell me how to do this, i want to add Twitterrific button in social n news!
    Thanx
    If you use the existing twitterbutton u go in to current plist and find launch com.atebits.Tweetie2 and change it to launch "twitterirrific bundlename" get appinfo from Cydia if you dont have it ..its great for bundlenames !
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (05-14-2011)

  8. #405
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anywhere Under The Heavens
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 177 Times in 140 Posts

    Is anyone working on black "top dock" icons to match the ones Finga did for the "bottom" dock?

  9. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    If you use the existing twitterbutton u go in to current plist and find launch com.atebits.Tweetie2 and change it to launch "twitterirrific bundlename" get appinfo from Cydia if you dont have it ..its great for bundlenames !
    Thanks for ths bruv...its sorted.
    Another thing now, say if i want to add a icon i mean if i want to add a button for eg say twitter button in social section. How to do that??

    N how to add RSS feed?
    Thanx

  10. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    Is anyone working on black "top dock" icons to match the ones Finga did for the "bottom" dock?
    I do the same requirement to have the icons in black color. Thank's

  11. #408
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post


    Weather description change to German works for me only in HTC_2
    animated HTC translation does not work for me to
    How did you get it to translate to german!!??? I can probably alter the animated code to do it if you tell me what you did

    Quote Originally Posted by olsen185 View Post
    no, is it much different?
    yes
    Last edited by thefinga; 05-14-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    trebor130657 (05-14-2011)

  13. #409
    sorry to bother but ive reinstalled dreamboard and resprung and all but the keyboard doesnt appear when i wanna add my zip... after pressing the spot numerous times where the keyboard is suppose to be, the keyboard eventuallys pops up. i had the same problem on appleweb but thought since i got applecore, i would reinstall dreamboard to fix the problem but no go... =/ i guess i will just have to press the screen till keyboard pops up =p

  14. #410
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    @ rickybobby,

    Cheers for the reply...tried that, didn't work.
    BytaFont (its in Cydia)

  15. #411
    so to edit the rss feeder i just have to change the rssaddress? are their specific rss addresses? i wanna add enadgetmobile. can anyone help me out?

  16. #412
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    sorry to bother but ive reinstalled dreamboard and resprung and all but the keyboard doesnt appear when i wanna add my zip... after pressing the spot numerous times where the keyboard is suppose to be, the keyboard eventuallys pops up. i had the same problem on appleweb but thought since i got applecore, i would reinstall dreamboard to fix the problem but no go... =/ i guess i will just have to press the screen till keyboard pops up =p
    This is definately a first with that issue

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    so to edit the rss feeder i just have to change the rssaddress? are their specific rss addresses? i wanna add enadgetmobile. can anyone help me out?
    ITS SIMPLE... visit an RSS feed in a browser that you want, copy the address from the address bar in your browser, then paste it in the javascript per my instructions in the theme folder

    also, for the people that didn't see my post pages and pages and pages (etc..) back, please rate my theme (5 stars of course..lol) in the dreamstore if you haven't already!! It helps just as much as buying the theme helps! Thank you everybody for the support!! You guys rock!!
    Last edited by thefinga; 05-14-2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    toawkanavngthded (05-14-2011)

  18. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    This is definately a first with that issue



    ITS SIMPLE... visit an RSS feed in a browser that you want, copy the address from the address bar in your browser, then paste it in the javascript per my instructions in the theme folder

    also, for the people that didn't see my post pages and pages and pages (etc..) back, please rate my theme (5 stars of course..lol) in the dreamstore if you haven't already!! It helps just as much as buying the theme helps! Thank you everybody for the support!! You guys rock!!
    5✭....done...




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    nealh (05-14-2011)

  20. #414
    my lockscreen now matchs with my apple core
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -010.png   -009.png  

  21. #415
    anyone explain what to edit in plist to make widgets OFF by default??

    thanks

  22. #416
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    purchased earlier but started reading from first post yesterday ha ha wow

    P.S. loving it
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  23. #417
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elchlngon View Post
    my lockscreen now matchs with my apple core
    mind sharing your .css for your weather? i'm hacking mine all up trying to get that look

  24. #418
    so i tired editing the rss to engadget and when i resprung, it says UNDEFINED. i made sure i inputed the right address....

  25. #419
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    also, for the people that didn't see my post pages and pages and pages (etc..) back, please rate my theme (5 stars of course..lol) in the dreamstore if you haven't already!! It helps just as much as buying the theme helps! Thank you everybody for the support!! You guys rock!!
    Done

  26. #420
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    so i tired editing the rss to engadget and when i resprung, it says UNDEFINED. i made sure i inputed the right address....
    did you try

    Engadget

    make sure it's http://feeds and not feeds://feeds.engadget.com/xxxx/xxxx

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

    toawkanavngthded (05-14-2011)

Page 21 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •