Page 151 of 217 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

FINALLY.. pretty much finished up the WinterBoard UI theme for AppleCORE HD V2!! Its packaged up and on cydia in my repo.
    Repo Address: http://fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo

ITS FREE AS A THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!

I say "pretty much" because I would like to add a few more things, but for the most part no one will notice the few things I'd like to add. But when I do, the updates will be on Cydia!

So, go download it and enjoy, it has taken me weeks to finish, so I hope everyone will like it!

......................now... on to the next theme!
    Last edited by thefinga; 06-02-2011 at 07:11 PM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

AnteOnline (06-03-2011), avs fan (06-03-2011), chevymusclecar (06-02-2011), deeboy2 (06-02-2011), Dexy88 (06-02-2011), LuCiFeRkO (06-03-2011), marko111 (06-02-2011), mcruz (06-03-2011), mondo619 (06-02-2011), nealh (06-02-2011), Neverenough (06-02-2011), nik1975 (06-03-2011), oscarf (06-03-2011), rboileau (06-03-2011), sunnygas1977 (06-02-2011), tristan34044 (06-03-2011), uhoffi (06-03-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (06-03-2011)

Screenshots?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    Screenshots?
    In Cydia there are plenty

Checking them out NOW! Thanks Finga!

thanks Finga .request few tranparent banner
    Navigon
    tunein radio
    ifile
    here is Ifile someone could please redo in tranparent

thanks in advance
    Last edited by snakema13; 06-02-2011 at 08:05 PM.

I will be posting some banners soon. Any particular requests?

Here is an example of Todo banner (so you know what my work looks like):

Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Who has hit more balls then 3000?

Yo chin!
    Now that's some funny $h!t right there Trolling! Rotfl

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    FINALLY.. pretty much finished up the WinterBoard UI theme for AppleCORE HD V2!! Its packaged up and on cydia in my repo.

I say "pretty much" because I would like to add a few more things, but for the most part no one will notice the few things I'd like to add. But when I do, the updates will be on Cydia!

So, go download it and enjoy, it has taken me weeks to finish, so I hope everyone will like it!

That's what's up! Thanks bro! Another theme on deck eh? What you flooding the market with some quality work...and evolving your skills? Nice!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 06-02-2011 at 08:36 PM.

How do you guys like some of these?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matth3w For This Useful Post:

avs fan (06-03-2011), Dexy88 (06-03-2011), nealh (06-02-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (06-03-2011)

In trying to access the link above, I get the following error. Error 403: Forbidden
    Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration: -->
    This configuration was changed:
    Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
    .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.
    Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

Does this have anything to do with the hotel network I'm using to access? I'll try again in the morning.

Thanks

bump...bump...bump

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    In trying to access the link above, I get the following error. Error 403: Forbidden
    Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration: -->
    This configuration was changed:
    Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
    .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.
    Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

Does this have anything to do with the hotel network I'm using to access? I'll try again in the morning.
    seriously?.... ADD THAT ADDRESS IN CYDIA....LOL

you cannot access that webpage in a browser because i have it blocked for obvious reasons.

open cydia, go to manage on the bottom dock and click sources.
    Then click EDIT, then ADD at the top and enter the address and my packages will show up in cydia under the section"Fnet Designs"

bumping!!
    Last edited by thefinga; 06-02-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks

Yes sir! UI's released! Thanks Finga!

not quite.....sbs theme?

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,137 Posts

How do you guys like some of these?

Great work mate
    I am more for the transparent look, so not so much grey, blurred or white areas...
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 06-03-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 659 Posts

Thanks you man nice theme , could you make in the update something for sbsettings and the weather app?
    Thanks again....

my final two icons and this theme for me is complete.....

For me there is alot missing from the UI... maybe just the firmware version i'm on (4.2.1) but there are alot of missing files from the com.apple.springboard folder which is where most of the UI lives

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (06-03-2011)

What is the HTC clock plugin known as in Cydia?

Can someone make a icon for ebuddy xms? To be placed in the messages sub menu. Thanks.
    Last edited by lastdance; 06-03-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    my final two icons and this theme for me is complete.....

For me there is alot missing from the UI... maybe just the firmware version i'm on (4.2.1) but there are alot of missing files from the com.apple.springboard folder which is where most of the UI lives

Bro, you were looking for a BBC bottom tile? Don't have a transparent one but here's what I use (uploaded from phone so hope it works!)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (06-03-2011)

here's the transparent one....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (06-03-2011)

Do you have the blank tile with no "Latest Headlines" blah blah? I need to make that icon in Farsi.

How much extra slow down do you think there is on an iPhone 4 running a Winterboard theme?
    Last edited by Matth3w; 06-03-2011 at 06:17 AM.

bump...bump...bump

seriously?.... ADD THAT ADDRESS IN CYDIA....LOL

you cannot access that webpage in a browser because i have it blocked for obvious reasons.

open cydia, go to manage on the bottom dock and click sources.
    Then click EDIT, then ADD at the top and enter the address and my packages will show up in cydia under the section"Fnet Designs"

bumping!!
    Sorry. I didn't read closely enough. Had a long day, but no excuse. I thought on the surface that it was a site from which to download the theme to the PC for porting over. I repent in dust and ashes.

OKay, ive had a number of requests by PM for help modding plists after something i posted a few days back. If you cant do it, im happy to help. And in all honesty its probably quicker for me to do it than to go back and forth with PMs. But im kind of of the opinion that "if you give a man a fish he can eat for a day. If you teach him how to fish he can eat for ever".
    MOst folks are wanting to replace submenus with a single app (like replacing the phones menu with the single phone app. It really couldnt be easier.
    You find the area of the quicklaunch code that opens the submenu for phones. It looks like this

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>hide QuickLaunchArea</string>
    <string>show PhoneIconSubmenu</string>

</array>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1</real>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>56</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Images/Apps/PhoneSubmenuOpen.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>PhoneSubMenuOpen</string>
    </dict>

All you gotta do is replace the section in bold above so that instead of opening the submenu it opens the phone app.

ie replace
    <string>hide QuickLaunchArea</string>
    <string>show PhoneIconSubmenu</string>

with
    <string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string>

its that easy. and it works in all areas.if you want to replace the emails section in the dock with mail app, find the same piece of code as above but referring to EmailsSubmenu and replace those 2 lines between the strings with the launch code for mail.app

of course you should change the name of the image file too. IN the above example from PhoneSubmenuOpen.png to phone.png or FRED.png or whatever you have called your phone icon.

i knew nothing of plists until about a month ago, and the best advice i can give is to backup your current.plist in case anything goes wrong, and then just look at what the file is doing and try things. Worst thing that can happen (in my experience) is that you get a black screen, and thats usually because you are missing a <dict> or </dict> somewhere. in that scenario just put back your original file and all will be good.

my level of coding skills is such that i dont even know what a <dict> and </dict> are or mean. i just know it seems you need one at the start and the other at the end. So if i can figure this stuff out, im sure just about anyone who can JB a phone can do so too.

peace

EDIT* By the way, if you were one of the people who PM`d me, and you still dont get it from the above, give me another shout and ill hook you up.
    Last edited by marko111; 06-03-2011 at 08:50 AM.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (06-03-2011), avs fan (06-04-2011), cdrwinston (06-05-2011), chevymusclecar (06-03-2011), deeboy2 (06-03-2011), mondo619 (06-03-2011), rboileau (06-03-2011), RippedThemer (06-14-2011), Turb02 (06-06-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (06-03-2011)

Page 151 of 217 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 ... LastLast