Page 10 of 217 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Hmmm... I took the current.plist out of the applecore folder and resprung but still the apps won't launch.
    I have copied and pasted the bundle id's from appinfo so I know they're all named correctly.
    Any ideas folks?

Quote Originally Posted by elchlngon View Post
    any UIImages to match this theme???

z|ui is the way to go for me....also Classified HD UI's look good..since Bars used grays and baby blue colors

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Hmmm... I took the current.plist out of the applecore folder and resprung but still the apps won't launch.
    I have copied and pasted the bundle id's from appinfo so I know they're all named correctly.
    Any ideas folks?

check here for Bundle names....

CFBundleIdentifer Database
    Last edited by rumcajs; 05-13-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    @finga

"Standing by"
    I sent it an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by jpel View Post
    Your snobbery knows no bounds. You come here and denigrate another's work and use language as a weapon. Does that make you superior? No! Just a pathetic fool. Move on.
    You call it snobbery. I call it education. Does language scare you? Does the fact that I have responded in a reasoned manner scare you? Upset you? It seems to have upset others. Thus why you and they resort to insults.

If you cannot discuss and debate without having to resort to insults to try and make a point then I can only suggest that it is you and your ilk that are the pathetic fools.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 399 Posts

Any ideas folks?
    emal me your AppleCORE.plist and I'll fix it.

[email protected]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

skiptowncat (05-13-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    z|ui is the way to go for me....also Classified HD UI's look good..since Bars used grays and baby blue colors

check here for Bundle names....

CFBundleIdentifer Database
    All bundle id's are named correctly, this has gote stumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    Hahahahaaa I was puttin clowns through the ringer in another thread cuz they tried to form Voltron on The Kid.
    Right or wrong, who's to say? But ur gonna find dat in every thread, forum, hood, work place, within family, etc.
    My best advice is to stand firm, keep ur chin down and hands up. Look the enemy in their eyes, wear ur heart on ur sleeve, go balls to wall and brawl for it all.
    This necessity that some people have to lose the inability to think for themselves and follow like sheeple is at best funny and at worst, mildly annoying. They do it to be liked. They need to feel a part of something.

I wouldn't have responded in such a manner had my original question not been met with hostility. For how could someone ever dare pose a question that would require the reader to activate the grey matter. I fear it is the lack of grey matter in the cerebrum that causes these people to be sheeple.

any way to make "widgets off" be default?

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Easy. I'll be happy to make you one if someone else doesn't by the time I get home.
    thnx Them3this ill wait for you

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Casper82 View Post
    This necessity that some people have to lose the inability to think for themselves and follow like sheeple is at best funny and at worst, mildly annoying. They do it to be liked. They need to feel a part of something.

I wouldn't have responded in such a manner had my original question not been met with hostility. For how could someone ever dare pose a question that would require the reader to activate the grey matter. I fear it is the lack of grey matter in the cerebrum that causes these people to be sheeple.
    Look, do you like the theme or not? Simple answer.
    Were all here because we like it not because were sheep. If you like it, cough up you cheapskate, if you don't like it then wtf are you doing trolling in here.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Casper82 View Post

I understand. And couldn't agree more. I, myself am used to dealing with those that are beneath me. While i'm at my pinnacle and every other flesh bag on this giant mudpie are the equivalent of Cro-Magnon man.

I'm just fcukin witcha. While it is a matter that is serious to some and can be taken lightly by others (like myself ) differences in opinions, being unable to comprehend or don't retort without taking a stab, and plain old hate is what makes the world go round. If on a larger scale, government to government can't do it and the adverse which is equal but opposite in scale, individual to individual can't do it which has been proven here today, then u have whut has always existed for the longest time...unadulterated clownism.

Just wanted to edit this real quick.
    Casper u gotta admit, since the conception of DreamBaord this is one innovative muthafvcken theme right hur. U just gotta admit it. Regardless how similar this may seem to AppleWeb there are noticable differences which makes it a totally new theme in itself. Everything is damn near one click customizing to get the widgets any which way u'd like. I like dat right thur. For me, itz a no brainer.
    But i do respect a person thatz speaks their mind and will bang out til the sun comes up for whut they believe in. Cause if u don't stand for something, u'll fall for anything.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 05-13-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Can I ask one of the AWESOME banner creators to create a "NightStand" Banner and a "GoodReader" icon that would go in the "Notes" section on the bottom?

Pretty Please? I dont have the knowledge to use the PSD's in Gimp. to create them myself.
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.

Banned
    Thanks

I still say we need Black Icons. The likes of which Kronik helped introduce via MaxPain (Max u get ur props NYC style homeboy).

Can we get those Black Icons poppin people?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (05-13-2011)

my current look.....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (05-13-2011), rumcajs (05-13-2011), uhoffi (05-13-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Could one of you fine gentlemen do me favour, if you're at your computer could you post the rss feed for skysports football headlines, if you do it via your phone it scrambles the address.
    Tia!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

Ole99 (05-13-2011)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    my current look.....

Now we're on to something. Although i think for this one i may just go with the docked icons in black and the top nav icons in black. I got a certain look in mind for this theme.

But u get ur props partna.

Could one of you fine gentlemen do me favour, if you're at your computer could you post the rss feed for skysports football headlines, if you do it via your phone it scrambles the address.
    Tia!!
    yes, please do. I am really wanting to add that also, but don't know how to get the folder for it

Thanks in advance

Page 10 of 217 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast