+ Reply
Page 318 of 331 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308316317318319320 328 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Did you see the link you provided? The one on the link is different, in term of the arrangements, than what you posted above.. Anyway don't bother.. Thank you.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Did you see the link you provided? The one on the link is different, in term of the arrangements, than what you posted above.. Anyway don't bother.. Thank you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henzxy View Post
    Different? Looks the same to me..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    @RI

like this?! Attachment 562826

Yes, how did you get that one to work? Please share.
    "We chase misprinted lies"

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hi there.. can you tell me where can i get ur lock screeen ? cause i tried on the link u given previously, but it still dont work as i ssh it into my winter board.. the weather is not working.. please help ! IM FROM SINGAPORE TOO BY E WAY ! =D will be really greatful ! please help thanks ! guide me step by step .. im abit stupid in this kinda things (=

hi there.. can you tell me where can i get ur lock screeen ? cause i tried on the link u given previously, but it still dont work as i ssh it into my winter board.. the weather is not working.. please help ! IM FROM SINGAPORE TOO BY E WAY ! =D will be really greatful ! please help thanks ! guide me step by step .. im abit stupid in this kinda things (= please please please help !
    Last edited by window95; 01-31-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by window95 View Post
    hi there.. can you tell me where can i get ur lock screeen ? cause i tried on the link u given previously, but it still dont work as i ssh it into my winter board.. the weather is not working.. please help ! IM FROM SINGAPORE TOO BY E WAY ! =D will be really greatful ! please help thanks ! guide me step by step .. im abit stupid in this kinda things (=

hi there.. can you tell me where can i get ur lock screeen ? cause i tried on the link u given previously, but it still dont work as i ssh it into my winter board.. the weather is not working.. please help ! IM FROM SINGAPORE TOO BY E WAY ! =D will be really greatful ! please help thanks ! guide me step by step .. im abit stupid in this kinda things (= please please please help !
    Hey, open LockBackground.html from the folder. Scroll till you find 'Weather Script'. Right under there, it should say 'var locale ='
    Enter the code SNXX0006, that's the code for Singapore Weather. So it should say 'var locale = "SNXX0006". Change the var Celcius to true to get celcius reading too. Save it and apply it through Winterboard.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hi bro.. i have the problem actually.. which i only have the TIME and the day,date, year.. after i activate through winterboard.. the weath widget dint appear.. at the right side.. maybe u can add me up on msn ? then send me the file ? cause when i download it, and try to unzip it, it had the encrytion loss.. not sure what is it .. im not sure if that might be a problem too... sorry if im very troublemsome. MSN: [email protected] thanks alot !

Green Apple
    Thanks
    can you share the sb widget ? please ? im so in love with the day date month and year !!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hey ! I downloaded this theme!!! I love it alot alot alot !!! But i coundlent get the weather widget working ! Can anyone teach me how to fully ssh it into my winterboard so i can enjoy this ls ? Please !!! Cause i really dunnoe which file to put in which.. Anyone can guide me step by steps ? Please ..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question zoo lock screen issues
    having two issues with the zoo ls:

1. with the zoo ls enabled i no longer see the noki battery charge screen when my phone is plugged in. it simply shows the zoo lock screen. any way to fix this?

2. its been raining here all day and my zoo ls weather indication is showing a blue box with a question mark. i assume i'm missing the "raining" image. any way to fix this?

thanks for your help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brentsw3 View Post
    Here a few icons I've "copy and pasted". Nothing unique, nothing original, nothing I'm going to take credit for, just using what's already available and thought I would share. The last thing I want to do is bastardize possibly the best Winterboard theme ever created so if they not up to scratch please let me know...

Attachment 562940Attachment 562941Attachment 562942Attachment 562943Attachment 562944Attachment 562945Attachment 562946Attachment 562947Attachment 562948Attachment 562949Attachment 562950Attachment 562951Attachment 562952Attachment 562953Attachment 562954

Some more...

Attachment 562955Attachment 562957Attachment 562958
    Attachment 562956

Any chance you have one for Protube? It's not themeing for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RXDI View Post
    Any chance you have one for Protube? It's not themeing for me.
    Some thing like this perhaps...

noki theme (HD & SD)-protube-1-noki-icon.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-protube-noki-icon.png
    Last edited by sand_man; 02-02-2012 at 02:34 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Some thing like this perhaps...

Attachment 563831Attachment 563832
    Awesome!! Thank You!!

Would you know which folder I drop one of these in? Just overwrite the existing?

Thanks

Awesome!! Thank You!!

Would you know which folder I drop one of these in? Just overwrite the existing?
    You need to create a folder and name it de.maxner.ProTube

Then rename the icon you want to use to [email protected] and drop it in the folder created above.

Drop the de.maxner.ProTube folder into the bundles folder of the Noki theme you are using

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry for being a PITA.

I did what you suggested and the icon did change. But it is not transparent. It shows a white box around the icon.
    This is the only file in the folder.

Thanks

Sorry for being a PITA.

I did what you suggested and the icon did change. But it is not transparent. It shows a white box around the icon.
    This is the only file in the folder.
    And the rest of your icons are properly themed?

Did you perhaps open the icon in paint when renaming it? That would effect the transparency.

You need to right click the icon I've posted, save it and then right click it, rename it [email protected] and put it in the appropriate folders. Don't open and rename it using paint...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah all other icons are theming just fine with transparency. Using Diskaid when I look in some of the other folders at the icons, they don't have the white border around them. Just your icon does.

noki theme (HD & SD)-0050.jpg
    Last edited by RXDI; 02-03-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks

Just RightClick on the icon in brentsw3's post and "open in new tab". then download from that page and there is no white border any more

iPhone? More like MyPhone Detronic's Avatar
    Thanks

will this theme ever be compatible with iphone 4S?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Detronic View Post
    will this theme ever be compatible with iphone 4S?
    I've used it on the 4S with 5.0.1. No issues.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPAX View Post
    Just RightClick on the icon in brentsw3's post and "open in new tab". then download from that page and there is no white border any more
    That did it, thank you so much! It was really bugging me.