Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iSky

  1. #21
    iPhoneaholic salander85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Tech, Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 101 Times in 80 Posts

    Donated just this second! I'm thrilled about this. It looks beautiful.

  2. #22

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Just sent payment. First Dreamboard theme I've bought. Thanks.

  5. #25
    will this work on a ipod touch 3g 64 gb?

  6. #26
    Hey, how come I cannot set any icons in the menus in Edit mode? I've set all permissions as usual but there are no app icon placement in any of the folders.

    Theme is not fully functional without this ability.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Hey, how come I cannot set any icons in the menus in Edit mode? I've set all permissions as usual but there are no app icon placement in any of the folders.

    Theme is not fully functional without this ability.
    the folders are not editable because its an appgrid

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by vas278 View Post
    the folders are not editable because its an appgrid
    Thanks for the answer.

    It's kind of surprising that you set it that way since all other DB themes have that functionality.

    To be honest, it's kind of a letdown and makes this theme unusable for me.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

    It's kind of surprising that you set it that way since all other DB themes have that functionality.

    To be honest, it's kind of a letdown and makes this theme unusable for me.
    I'm convinced. Next update coming with that ability

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by vas278 View Post
    I'm convinced. Next update coming with that ability
    Nice to hear that you're open to suggestions, looking forward to the update. Any eta?

    Btw, have u seen the latest DB beta? Lots of new functions! 

    Thanks

  11. #31
    may i know what is that dot round thingy when i press on screen?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

  12. #32
    Overall, it's a very nice theme: clean and functional. I have a few suggestions to make it ever better.

    1. I wholeheartedly agree with the earlier post regarding the ability to rearrange icons via edit. This is critical for improved usability.
    2. It's sort of redundant to have a large calendar icon on the first page when it can also be invoked by clicking the left side of the banner.
    3. Clicking the images on the left-most screen does nothing on my iPhone. On the video, it launches the Photo app, I believe.
    4. Personally, I would like to see the weather widget on the home screen; just a preference.
    5. I would also like to see an ability to dynamically change wallpaper, e.g. Silent HD allows for two of them.

    One thing I'm noticing about Dreamboard is that the home icons are not changeable by the user (except as arranged by Dreamboard's included Endroid theme). While there's much more variety available for developers to use their creativity, it seems that flexiblity is somewhat lost.

    All that having been said, this is a sharp theme, and the developer is to be commended. Thanks for the effort!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    Overall, it's a very nice theme: clean and functional. I have a few suggestions to make it ever better.

    1. I wholeheartedly agree with the earlier post regarding the ability to rearrange icons via edit. This is critical for improved usability.
    2. It's sort of redundant to have a large calendar icon on the first page when it can also be invoked by clicking the left side of the banner.
    3. Clicking the images on the left-most screen does nothing on my iPhone. On the video, it launches the Photo app, I believe.
    4. Personally, I would like to see the weather widget on the home screen; just a preference.
    5. I would also like to see an ability to dynamically change wallpaper, e.g. Silent HD allows for two of them.

    One thing I'm noticing about Dreamboard is that the home icons are not changeable by the user (except as arranged by Dreamboard's included Endroid theme). While there's much more variety available for developers to use their creativity, it seems that flexiblity is somewhat lost.

    All that having been said, this is a sharp theme, and the developer is to be commended. Thanks for the effort!
    Thanks for the advice
    I will work on it

  14. #34

  15. #35
    Version 1.0.1 is out. Adds a wallpaper changer (No manual changing)
    next update will include edit mode.
    Last edited by vas278; 05-12-2011 at 08:37 PM.

  16. #36
    Donated yesterday afternoon..

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Modmywhat? View Post
    Donated yesterday afternoon..
    Check your email for link. If you didn't get it then just post your email address so I can send it

    Quote Originally Posted by sknet View Post
    may i know what is that dot round thingy when i press on screen?
    Not sure what you are talking about. Post a screenshot.
    Last edited by vas278; 05-13-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #38

  19. #39
    Version 1.1 coming soon
    -awsome new wallpaper changer
    -edit mode
    -Folder icons Fix
    -Replace calender icon
    -and more fixes

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to vas278 For This Useful Post:

    can7 (05-14-2011)

  21. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenvz View Post
    Awesome looking theme.

    I have one criticism and this is just my opinion. I think the 8 icons in the first screenshot (the 4 at the top and 4 at the bottom) look a little out of place in the theme.

    Anyway great work on the theme and cant wait to see the finished result
    Yea i agree with the icons you are talking about....they look a little out of place...but anywayz great theme

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •