Page 91 of 253 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Hi, just bought the theme earlier today and I've managed to change the icons to what I wanted but I'm having a slight issue with the live photos. I've read through about 30 pages but haven't seen a mention of this yet so apologies if it has already been answered.

When I try to change the folder that photolive accesses to display images it er, doesn't work. It just displays the Boxor HD logo instead of the folder contents. Also, assuming I can get this to work is it possible to add your own folders containing images rather than only using ones from the iPhones camera?

Cheers!

Edit: Ok I've got it accessing 101APPLE, 102APPLE etc. but would still like to know if I can use images not taken on the iPhone. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Raiken; 06-09-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
    Hi, just bought the theme earlier today and I've managed to change the icons to what I wanted but I'm having a slight issue with the live photos. I've read through about 30 pages but haven't seen a mention of this yet so apologies if it has already been answered.

When I try to change the folder that photolive accesses to display images it er, doesn't work. It just displays the Boxor HD logo instead of the folder contents. Also, assuming I can get this to work is it possible to add your own folders containing images rather than only using ones from the iPhones camera?

Cheers!

Edit: Ok I've got it accessing 101APPLE, 102APPLE etc. but would still like to know if I can use images not taken on the iPhone. Thanks again.
    Yes you can, just have to change the code to show that "string" of photos, in the folder you choose, instead of what the default is.

Edit: By Default apple names your "camera roll" pictures "IMG_XXXX.JPG" the "X's" being a number sequence. As long as you name your pictures just like this and change the "image path" to your folder this will work for you. Also need to change "var min = XXXX; and var max = XXXX; to the numbers you are using in your file names ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-09-2011 at 03:40 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-09-2011)

Hi, yep I just done basically that and it worked (used iFile to put the images into the DCIM folder and rename them automatically, rather than manually).

Thanks for your help robertdelg and well done on an awesome theme falcon212

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raiken For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-09-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
    Hi, yep I just done basically that and it worked (used iFile to put the images into the DCIM folder and rename them automatically, rather than manually).

Thanks for your help robertdelg and well done on an awesome theme falcon212
    Anytime! ...oh, and don't forget to hit "thanks" ;-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Raiken (06-09-2011)

I've asked this before but maybe it got buried by other posts!
    but does anyone out there know how to configure a string that will mimic something 'springjumps' does
    as in it will jump to certain pages?

Awesome theme! Here are some icons I've made for this theme, falcon, feel free to add this to your photobucket repository!

Icons made for:
    Epocrates
    Google Voice
    Talkatone
    SimplePlayer

-googlevoice.png-epocrates.png-talkatone.png-simpleplayer.png

Quote Originally Posted by mackerz View Post
    I am guessing you did not like that one? But I have tried again, but it is hard to improve it without knowing what you did not like about it, but here is another one for people to use if they wish.

thankyou so much ! ^_^ .. btw .. how to move clock icon to page 1 .. swap with safari .. help

Hi, is there any way to make categories( jailbreak app) work in this theme? Cause the folders at the top dock isn't enough to categorize.. Such like other apps besides games or cydia apps, if nt it's a hard time scrolling down the apps in the top dock. So hopefully someone can come out with a way to make an icon on springboard for categories to work!

Quote Originally Posted by dallaspowers View Post
    This is one of thee most frustrating themes I have ever come across. I am already regretting paying money on this theme, even though it was a measly two dollars. It shouldn't be this god damn impossible to customize. I have read the 'How To' over and over again. The hieroglyphics on changing and rearranging the large icons is next to impossible to understand. This thread has over 100 pages and I am not going to read each page. I seriously need some help, please!!! Please explain to me like I am a very bright 10 year old. Or is there a how to video on youtube?

Why is a Sun shown in weather when it is night time where I am?

Why are there no badges next to my facebook or text messages when I have a notification?

Can I change the very small icons on the dock?

How do I delete widgets I don't want displayed.

It would be awesome if the creator of this theme would reply. Thanx.

I personally do not understand why you are having such a hard tim editing this theme, not trying to be rude but the "read me" files say it all, you just have to read them.

First - "Why is a Sun shown in weather when it is night time where I am?" - This has been addressed somewhere in this thread, i am not sure where it is so i can not help you with this, maybe someone else can.

Second - "Why are there no badges next to my facebook or text messages when I have a notification?" - Badges are not supported in DreamBoard 1.1, if this is the version you are on then you eo be patient until they are supported under a released version of DB, however if you can not wait and would like the beta version then all you need to do is add http://dreamboard.us/beta as one of your sources in cydia and then you will see an update for DB as beta 1.1.1, which is not stable and will cause issues with your phone.

Third - "Can I change the very small icons on the dock?" - Yes you can, i changed my ipod one to open pandora instead of the ipod and the box to open cydia rather than DB. But this requires you to edit the plist file to make the changes, if you are not sure how to do this and/or do not want to mess it up, nicely ask someone to do it for you, but be specific on exactly what you want done.

Fourth - "How do I delete widgets I don't want displayed?" - Falcon has provided several different "plists" that will do this for you, all you ahve to do is rename the one you want to use as "Current.plist" and place it in the "theme folder" this will remove the widgets you do not want to use.

Last - Falcon is really busy doing updates and creating other themes, be patient and he will get to your questions when he has a chance or someone else in this forum will answer for him to assit Falcon since he is so busy as i am doing right now. No need to make negitive comments, this is a forum not "Instant Messenger" not everyone will see your posts right away, but i have been on here for a long time and I assure you, someone will answer your question if you are patient. ;-)

Not to mention, that if you are really really really patient, there is a guy on here by the name of mouse that is creating a plist editer that will make all of this really really really easy for you to edit once he releases it ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-10-2011 at 01:43 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-10-2011)

Thank you.

I remember reading that the incorrect weather display is utilized from the original Endroid theme that came with the Dreamboard. If you go to the Endroid theme the widget will show the exact same weather. It's nothing to do with the Boxor theme but with the source the Dreamboard uses for their weather displays, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

is it possible to get Canadian weather?

oh I see weather code! Cool!
    Last edited by lol_release; 06-10-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Make
    Categories
    Work
    In
    This
    Theme
    Please!

Is there any way to enter text in the Facebook Widget? I can work the widget pretty good but it won't let me enter text to update my status ... do I have to do it through the Facebook app?

Any idea what can replace the weather widget? I only want liveclock cos the widgets are making my ram run low.
    But I don't have any idea what cool stuff can fill my live weather box there

would it be too much trouble for a 3GS optimized version? perhaps removing the twitter and facebook widgets, the photos widget and allowing it to run faster/be edited on the 3Gs?

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spittle View Post
    would it be too much trouble for a 3GS optimized version? perhaps removing the twitter and facebook widgets, the photos widget and allowing it to run faster/be edited on the 3Gs?
    Falcon included a few different plists with the theme. One that has all of the widgets taken out of it already like you're asking for. Just rename it to current.plist and put it in the theme folder.

Default Icon Request - RBC Mobile
    First, let me say thank you so much for a wonderful theme. This really makes my iPhone everything I wanted it to be. I like getting my hands dirty, at least for configuration, but I have no artistic skill whatsoever.

For people having difficulty with Facebook, I tried all the prescribed steps, to no avail, but was able to get it to work by switching the widget.html to point to m.facebook.com instead of touch.facebook.com

I am still working on getting the twitter widget to work for me. The Twitter2 widget doesn't look very nice, so I'm determined to get the original transparent one to work.

In any case, I'd like to request an icon for the Royal Bank mobile banking app, com.rbc.mobilebanking

If anyone could help me with this, it would be most appreciated.

Sorry I should have stated I would still like to keep the RSS widget. I am using the plist at the moment without the live photos and deleted the un-needed wallpapers and it is already running much better on 3Gs

Page 91 of 253 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast