Page 61 of 253 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Darn, its not my fault photobucket would't let me upload it, I had to upload it three times for it to go just once.

I think we used the same image...I just placed my more to the left then you did...

haha

EDIT: Maybe not I can clearly tell the color difference at a second look. now he has choices, and thats three more icons for my database!!!

EDIT 2: I think I am going to add an icon request section to my plist builder! That sounds like it could be cool to have!
    Hey! I'm working with enough icons as it is lol ;-p

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Hey! I'm working with enough icons as it is lol ;-p
    Don't worry about the one's I post I add them to the database as I create them. haha. Thanks for all the help

Its rather cumbersome for such and easy task, atleast thats how I feel when I work on it.

This theme is great but is there any way of getting weather for the UK specifically Southampton.

Many thanks and sorry if this has already been covered.

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manickbarry View Post
    This theme is great but is there any way of getting weather for the UK specifically Southampton.

Many thanks and sorry if this has already been covered.
    whats your zipcode?

whats your zipcode?
    We have post codes mine is SO16 4AR

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

You have a space, I didnt think about that when I made the T9 set weather, give me five minutes and ill fix that for you!!!

Are you able to set your weather using the endriod theme packaged with dreamboard?

what you posted was

SamOliver16 4ArielRobert

not Sam016 4ArielRobert
    Last edited by mouse0270; 05-13-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

manickbarry (05-13-2011)

Couple of questions, much like editing the native sms to bitesms, can I do the same for the camera? I've got loads of camera apps, but Best Camera is the one I use. I changed the string in the current.plist to:

launch com.apple.bestcamera

But I'm only guessing it's called bestcamera. I'm a noob in some places so any help will be appreciated.

Also, I've followed the instructions to make the twitterbox display my feed, but no matter how many times I leave the theme, go back to the standard winterboard one and then reactive Boxor - no difference, no change. Still displays the original one.

ta.

You have a space, I didnt think about that when I made the T9 set weather, give me five minutes and ill fix that for you!!!

Are you able to set your weather using the endriod theme packaged with dreamboard?

what you posted was

SamOliver16 4ArielRobert

not Sam016 4ArielRobert
    Hi Mouse

I tried in endriod but didn't work there's also no space button there either. And it is so16 4ar

Thanks

Hi Mouse

I tried in endriod but didn't work there's also no space button there either. And it is so16 4ar
    I added a space, but it wont except it, I will look into the problem but it appears to be much more work then I expect it to be the first time around!

I added a space, but it wont except it, I will look into the problem but it appears to be much more work then I expect it to be the first time around!
    Thanks for having a go fella at least I know how the weather is in cypres

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok got the theme from cydia atlast..
    Hats off !!

Being playing with it..
    Came across a problem..
    I kept 1 wallpaper from the stock and deleted rest i guess it freed up my ram nicely 290-300 mb free now
    But then i swapped the remaining one with my wallpaper. Renamed it BG.PNG
    its in proper format and resolution. But it doesnt show up in that wallpaper dock. Its just plain black..

Any reason?
    Btw can i request Nimbuzz icon? Also Is there a database of all icons uploaded till date?

Thank you !!

I have done it by using the last section of this ulr The Weather Channel Mobile

Works a treat now

Also - anyone running this on a 3gs? Currently only getting between 27mb - 14mb available memory when running the theme. If that's the consequence of the 3gs, no big deal. Will be upgrading in the near future.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xtacy View Post
    Ok got the theme from cydia atlast..
    Hats off !!

Being playing with it..
    Came across a problem..
    I kept 1 wallpaper from the stock and deleted rest i guess it freed up my ram nicely 290-300 mb free now
    But then i swapped the remaining one with my wallpaper. Renamed it BG.PNG
    its in proper format and resolution. But it doesnt show up in that wallpaper dock. Its just plain black..

Any reason?
    Btw can i request Nimbuzz icon? Also Is there a database of all icons uploaded till date?

Thank you !!
    I am not sure, I wouldnt worry about this to much, since version 1.1.1 changes all of this anyhow!

I have done it by using the last section of this ulr The Weather Channel Mobile

Works a treat now
    Perfect, Ill make sure falcon212 included this for others who may have this same problem

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Also - anyone running this on a 3gs? Currently only getting between 27mb - 14mb available memory when running the theme. If that's the consequence of the 3gs, no big deal. Will be upgrading in the near future.
    Yes and no, dont use the twitter mobile alt plist, also you may want to think about removing some of the wallpapers and mayve the LivePhotos

then this theme should run just fine!

is anyone else having trouble downloading this from cydia? I paid for it and when I try to download and install it says Http/1.1 403 forbidden

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oSyl2uS View Post
    is anyone else having trouble downloading this from cydia? I paid for it and when I try to download and install it says Http/1.1 403 forbidden
    Either a problem with cydia or modmyi, which is where this is hosted though.

EDIT: Sorry if that sounds mean.

Every now and then people get this error because somewhere some server isn't talking back to another server. You simple have to wait until they sort it out, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by mouse0270; 05-13-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Yes and no, dont use the twitter mobile alt plist, also you may want to think about removing some of the wallpapers and mayve the LivePhotos

then this theme should run just fine!
    How do I remove the twitter feed and force photos to display just one photo?

cheers,

Thanks

How do I remove the twitter feed and force photos to display just one photo?

cheers,
    check to extra folder it should have some plist in there, I am extremely busy or I would offer to help you out, if you ask nice enough, I am sure falcon212 would be more than glad to help you out, sorry that I am currently distracted.

Not a problem mate, appreciated.

I've removed them. And wallpapers.

I'm currently unable to access 'edit', phone resprings on its own when selected. Wondering if it the theme might need reinstalling.
    Last edited by spookster; 05-13-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Not a problem mate, appreciated.

I've removed them. Just need to know where or how I can remove the wallpapers.

I'm currently unable to access 'edit', phone resprings on its own when selected. Wondering if it the theme might need reinstalling.
    This is generally a lack of ram issue.

Page 61 of 253 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 ... LastLast