+ Reply
Page 59 of 253 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by falcon212 that looks really nice, I could include it as an alternatives, why dont zip it and upload it on Mediafire ? you have to use the
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    that looks really nice, I could include it as an alternatives, why dont zip it and upload it on Mediafire ?

you have to use the modified plist under EXTA folder to get twitetr web version to work, rename it to Current.plist

or you could wait for v.1.1.1 since it will include Twitter web by default, since now we have keyboard support

remember to always make a backup, what I can suggest u now is redownload the theme file and replace the broken file tih the original

next update will have a simple way to change the temperature, right from SpringBoard, props to @mouse0270 !

Um if you updated to the latest version of dreamboard, keyboard support is removed. Just to keep you up to-date....

Out the spring board switch weather, I am going to pre-warn people, because they way themes handle the weather, when you switch to another dreamboard theme and then back to boxorHD you old C or F will be removed, There is nothing i can do about this. Why? because i am just adding section to the database where the zip code is, since most themes delete and rewrite the database every now and then, it will delete my cell. Of course all you have to do is hit "Set Weather" and click on your preferred temperature settings, and bam your all good!

Thanks

that looks really nice, I could include it as an alternatives, why dont zip it and upload it on Mediafire ?

you have to use the modified plist under EXTA folder to get twitetr web version to work, rename it to Current.plist

or you could wait for v.1.1.1 since it will include Twitter web by default, since now we have keyboard support

remember to always make a backup, what I can suggest u now is redownload the theme file and replace the broken file tih the original

next update will have a simple way to change the temperature, right from SpringBoard, props to @mouse0270 !

I did use the modified one but I'll just wait till 1.1.1 comes out. Thnx

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default help????
    ok somebody can give some help, i dont know what i changed but my weather on any theme wont show up at all it just shows a big question mark any ideas

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacuri View Post
    ok somebody can give some help, i dont know what i changed but my weather on any theme wont show up at all it just shows a big question mark any ideas
    Reboot you device, you may need to clear the cache!

If that doesn't fix it, please install the theme or

If you can remember what files you edited, you can always email me and Ill try and fix it up for you, please do not send me all of the files for BoxorHD them

email: [email protected] << I really should add this to my signature, its starting to become annoying to retype!. haha
    Last edited by mouse0270; 05-12-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Fixing email

Thanks

did i just see k.nitsua here? wow i would take that as an honor
    anyway i bought this theme when it was in beta anyway i can get this in cydia? #800870

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (05-13-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

After tinkering with this theme all day, I just realized none of the apps in the games or faves folders were saved. Also, when I change the wallpaper to another from the ones offered, it doesn't save.I looked through the posts and it looks like the only answer people are giving is to change the ownership of user to mobile and change all of the permissions to read, write, execute which I have done. Im not sure what else I can do to get it to save.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Aspera change all the permissions to Read, Write and Execute. For User, Group and World change it to Read, Write and Execute for all three. Try that and that should help you out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Best way to update?
    Greetings,
    I have made major changes to the current.plist including moving icons around, adding new icons and new pages. When 1.1.1 comes out, I suppose I just install it then overwrite current.plist with my old one. Will this, however, nuke advances in 1.1.1

What is the best way to upgrade when 1.1.1 and all future releases become available?

AntiD

mmc
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Got this theme installed and this morning the phone's battery was 16% from 88% after 7h during the night. What's the problem?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    Greetings,
    I have made major changes to the current.plist including moving icons around, adding new icons and new pages. When 1.1.1 comes out, I suppose I just install it then overwrite current.plist with my old one. Will this, however, nuke advances in 1.1.1

What is the best way to upgrade when 1.1.1 and all future releases become available?

AntiD
    All the changes in DreamBoard theme is rely on Current.plist, so yes you will not be able to get the newest feature if you overwrite with Current.plist from previous version

BUT especially to support keyboard, I have to add different code into Current.plist. But rest assure, v.1.1.1 wont be coming so soon since DreamBoard Beta new update removed Keyboard temporarily due to incompatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc View Post
    Got this theme installed and this morning the phone's battery was 16% from 88% after 7h during the night. What's the problem?
    there is no way it could dran battery that much, not by the theme for sure. Probably because of the DreamBoard, any more other reasons, Mobile substrates add-on and such

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    Greetings,

AntiD
    well i did the same question b4 but i thought myself if falcon it's taking some stuff out of if like the wallpaper changing method to free up some ram i think it's gonna be a whole new plist unless u feel good wit the current one but i definitely will modified the new one as i dont change wallpaper as often as other users so i dont need that tweak and i will gain more ram

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    did i just see k.nitsua here? wow i would take that as an honor
    anyway i bought this theme when it was in beta anyway i can get this in cydia? #800870
    Hey buddy, could you email me for this ? it'll be great if you can email me using PayPal email so that I can verify and quickly link it to your Cydia Account

mmc
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

there is no way it could dran battery that much, not by the theme for sure. Probably because of the DreamBoard, any more other reasons, Mobile substrates add-on and such
    Yeh, I was surprised as well, no new changes since I have this theme, it could be twitter/facebook/rss widgets, I will remove them and see what's happen'

Green Apple
    Thanks

ok there i go again... couple post back i posted that my weather wasn't working so i thought i mess with the code or something like that so i restore the whole firmware i was on 4.3.2 now im on 4.3.3 put everything as a fresh install, but my weather still not working at all but if i set it to another city then it worked, so could be a problem with the app itself i mean with yahoo or whatever its taking the info from???

Thanks

ok there i go again... couple post back i posted that my weather wasn't working so i thought i mess with the code or something like that so i restore the whole firmware i was on 4.3.2 now im on 4.3.3 put everything as a fresh install, but my weather still not working at all but if i set it to another city then it worked, so could be a problem with the app itself i mean with yahoo or whatever its taking the info from???
    Please try with the Endroid theme, see if the weather working with your zipcode, if not. We might have to wait for Wynd to update the script OR maybe @mouse0207 could help us btw what is your zipcode ?

Thanks

As I said, email me the files you changed. I'll try and fix the problem. My email is somewhere in the last few pages.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

jacuri (05-13-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Greetings Falcon, I am a try before I buy, customer when it comes to Cydia apps which can be a bit inconsistent. However since themes usually don't have a trial version I had to use a cracked version of the theme in order to demo. I am very pleased with this theme, however before I make the purchase I would like to know whether or not the plist builder would be available to all paying customers with paypal receipts since I am having difficulties adding apps to new pages myself.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am totally new to the DreamBoard scene.
    I cant get the keyboard to show so that I can put my Facebook info in.

Also I would have thought that there would be an option to configure the theme but I cant seem to figure out how to get into that option within the theme.

Can you please advise or share where the instructional info is if there is any?

Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KryptiK View Post
    Greetings Falcon, I am a try before I buy, customer when it comes to Cydia apps which can be a bit inconsistent. However since themes usually don't have a trial version I had to use a cracked version of the theme in order to demo. I am very pleased with this theme, however before I make the purchase I would like to know whether or not the plist builder would be available to all paying customers with paypal receipts since I am having difficulties adding apps to new pages myself.
    The plist builder is me.

To get first access to the plist builder you need to donate, other wise youll have to wait until the public release. Which would be any where from a week or longer from the beta release depending on how much stuff I have to fix.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Well I am totally new to the DreamBoard scene.
    I cant get the keyboard to show so that I can put my Facebook info in.

Also I would have thought that there would be an option to configure the theme but I cant seem to figure out how to get into that option within the theme.

Can you please advise or share where the instructional info is if there is any?

Thanks
    Let's take this one thing at a time.

Keyboard support isn't until 1.1.1. That's not release, dreamboard doesn't not currently support this since the latest patch

I am making a plist builder to help out people trying to customize this theme, there is going to be an early release for beta testers and donators!!