Page 55 of 253 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I was thinking of releasing v.1.1.1 to donators first, cause I dont want to rush into releasing it to Cydia just yet
    You should recieve an email very soon about my donation ;-)

Thanks Falcon for a wonderful theme!! Looking forward to update 1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    You should recieve an email very soon about my donation ;-)

Thanks Falcon for a wonderful theme!! Looking forward to update 1.1.1
    yes I did ! thanks alot. Will send the update v.1.1.1 as soon as im finished compiling, kinda a bummer that I have to update all these modified custom plist LOL - and I don't have my iPhone with me to test. Stupid Apple Store can't fix my phone (it was pretty bad though) - and now they will giving me new set, but I have to wait till tomorrow

yes I did ! thanks alot. Will send the update v.1.1.1 as soon as im finished compiling, kinda a bummer that I have to update all these modified custom plist LOL - and I don't have my iPhone with me to test. Stupid Apple Store can't fix my phone (it was pretty bad though) - and now they will giving me new set, but I have to wait till tomorrow
    I can test for you if you want? Yeah I bet that is tedious lol

I haven't been on this thread in a while and can't be bothered too look back, there a new version!?!?

haha, I just looked backed one page and saw you were releasing it soon.
    Last edited by Ilikethemes90; 05-12-2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can test for you if you want? Yeah I bet that is tedious lol
    I'm still compiling, Im testing it on my iPad ! lol small little screen on the top corner of my iPad screen !

here's a sneak peak

click on the 4 little boxes in the top corner left to bring up keyboard the icon will then lit up when the keyboard slide up. I can't include the keyboard since iPad keyboard is huge ! lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (05-12-2011)

I'm still compiling, Im testing it on my iPad ! lol small little screen on the top corner of my iPad screen !

here's a sneak peak

click on the 4 little boxes in the top corner left to bring up keyboard the icon will then lit up when the keyboard slide up. I can't include the keyboard since iPad keyboard is huge ! lol
    Lol well that's one way to do it ;-) yeah man that's awesome!! I know there has been several people complaining about that issue nice to see it working! I only used the widget if I want a quick look and the app for more so never been an issue for me...

What about a mail widget built Austerely like the rss feed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ace256 View Post
    What about a mail widget built Austerely like the rss feed
    This would be very cool, hence about a week ago I started to look into this. Haven't mad much progress due to every thing else I am working on, but if you know if someone makes one before me, please me me know!

And mine would be for gmail, sorry but you would more than likely need to make a widget for each email service provider, since they are not all formatted the same.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (05-12-2011)

could someone explain to me, what is this "mail widget Austerely" ? haha
    austere definition aus·tere (ô stir′)

adjective

1.having a severe or stern look, manner, etc.; forbidding
    2.showing strict self-discipline and self-denial; ascetic
    3.very plain; lacking ornament or luxury:

could someone explain to me, what is this "mail widget Austerely" ? haha
    I believe he is asking for a simple mail widget like the rss feed one or facebook one , just used a safisticated word lol
    Last edited by Moose0704; 05-12-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

ahhh okie, I dont think i cud do that, maybe @mouse cud !
    Hey, I have been working on it, but like I said, would have to make one for each mail service provider ex:Hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.. If everyone would just format stuff the same it would be great, but they don't. I am going to keep looking into it, but if I do get one to work, its going to be gmail first since its the one I use, sorry to all you yahoo, hotmail, and other email people.

EDIT: this is purely to inform people of how I am currently doing it.

Basically you load gmail, just as you would facebook.
    Hide gmail
    Show only the emails section of gmail
    Reformat css to make it look pretty

End script!

Major problems with this....
    Its slow!!!
    It uses alot of RAM!!!
    It still looks like crap!!!

What does this prove....
    It can be done!!!!

clearly the cons out way the pros at this point. haha
    Last edited by mouse0270; 05-12-2011 at 11:46 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (05-12-2011)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

mouse0270 (05-12-2011)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

aspera1163 (05-12-2011)

Falcon, BIG THANKS for the icons and walkthroughs on some stuff. Facebook, Mobile Twitter, and RSS are working great. All of the icons I requested are loaded up and where I want them on Springboard.

I EVEN taught myself how to get the icon images onto iFile to use them AND extrac the CF info because AUDIOPRESS and Tondio were not on the bundler list.

Anyway, big thanks but one last issue before I am 100% content. How can I load that lockscreen onto my phone with iFile?

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Hey, I have been working on it, but like I said, would have to make one for each mail service provider ex:Hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.. If everyone would just format stuff the same it would be great, but they don't. I am going to keep looking into it, but if I do get one to work, its going to be gmail first since its the one I use, sorry to all you yahoo, hotmail, and other email people.

EDIT: this is purely to inform people of how I am currently doing it.

Basically you load gmail, just as you would facebook.
    Hide gmail
    Show only the emails section of gmail
    Reformat css to make it look pretty

End script!

Major problems with this....
    Its slow!!!
    It uses alot of RAM!!!
    It still looks like crap!!!

What does this prove....
    It can be done!!!!

clearly the cons out way the pros at this point. haha
    thats a good reason to just use the mail app, no issues like that there, not sure why you would want a widget for mail anyways , but that is just me... lol

Quote Originally Posted by aspera1163 View Post
    Falcon, BIG THANKS for the icons and walkthroughs on some stuff. Facebook, Mobile Twitter, and RSS are working great. All of the icons I requested are loaded up and where I want them on Springboard.

I EVEN taught myself how to get the icon images onto iFile to use them AND extrac the CF info because AUDIOPRESS and Tondio were not on the bundler list.

Anyway, big thanks but one last issue before I am 100% content. How can I load that lockscreen onto my phone with iFile?
    put it under Library/Themes/*here*

Thanks

thats a good reason to just use the mail app, no issues like that there, not sure why you would want a widget for mail anyways , but that is just me... lol
    the widget doesnt let you reply, that still hidden, but it lets you see and preview your email on the spring board.

I wonder if I can read the mail straight from the phone?

Or does the phone just read the mail from the server and not actually download it??? (worthy of 3 question marks)

Page 55 of 253 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 155 ... LastLast