+ Reply
Page 53 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by RGee i like this theme a lot but i dont need big icons anyway of making them smaller? and be able use folders? Use a winterboard theme...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RGee View Post
    i like this theme a lot but i dont need big icons anyway of making them smaller? and be able use folders?
    Use a winterboard theme...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (05-11-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i cant seem to get camera to work in plist, or photos, can anyone help me with this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can i request a Poynt and Full Fitness icon please. thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    It had to have been from the default ios as i removed all my themes in winterboard as you asked and left only your LS and the box was still there untill I added the Slide to unlock Killer...
    Thanks for that, and thanks to Mouse for letting us know about the slide to unlock killer. I will include all files from slide to unlock killer inside the Boxor HD Lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by jillzzzy View Post
    so I downloaded the new 1.1 but as soon as i out it into dreamboard and open it...the whole thing goes black. How is this possible? I haven't even edited anything its a fresh version but it doesn't work. I'm baffled. I have to boot in safe board and uninstall everything. I have done it 3 times now...same problem each time. But it works fine when I g back and enter the old one
    did you rename v.1.1 folder to other than BoxorHD ? (since you have the earlier version, I would assume you renamed BoxorHD for v.1.1 to other name, this will not work, you have to keep the name as it it)

backup the previous version to your computer and transfer v.1.1 with the name BoxorHD

Get appinfo from Cydia ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodoo View Post
    thanks

is there anywhere i can find the launch strings? for example the mewseek string?

launch com.facebook.Facebook but for mewseek.
    OR you can check from this link CFBundleIdentifer Database

Get appinfo from Cydia ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodoo View Post
    i cant seem to get camera to work in plist, or photos, can anyone help me with this?
    why device and an firmware are on ? this is cause by different bundle id in different firmware F*** u apple ! haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (05-12-2011)

Thanks

@Falcon anytime! Any chance you can do a frame for your LS like the one in my screenshot? ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thanks for that, and thanks to Mouse for letting us know about the slide to unlock killer. I will include all files from slide to unlock killer inside the Boxor HD Lockscreen

did you rename v.1.1 folder to other than BoxorHD ? (since you have the earlier version, I would assume you renamed BoxorHD for v.1.1 to other name, this will not work, you have to keep the name as it it)

backup the previous version to your computer and transfer v.1.1 with the name BoxorHD

OR you can check from this link CFBundleIdentifer Database

why device and an firmware are on ? this is cause by different bundle id in different firmware F*** u apple ! haha
    Thanks, I found that if i added a "-camera" after the mobileslideshow it would work

Thanks

@Falcon anytime! Any chance you can do a frame for your LS like the one in my screenshot? ;-)
    Eh... I thought I saw you just did frame for your lockscreen a few pages back ? Or are your referring to photo widget to be put in lockscreen ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can I get a few? Thanks in advance!
    iheartradio
    Google Voice
    The Weather Channel
    Air Video
    djay
    Things
    TV Guide

Thanks Again!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Eh... I thought I saw you just did frame for your lockscreen a few pages back ? Or are your referring to photo widget to be put in lockscreen ?
    Well that was just cut and paste in "paint" no coding. I was wondering if you can make a frame that looks like the Facebook widget that will pull an image from your images folder so it can easily be changed instead of what I did, but I did that as an example, I am just not good at coding

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone make an icon for Vevo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Good evening everyone.

Allow me first to say a couple of things before I start asking for help..

I am big on using the search function and this forum has been EXTREMELY useful in figuring out how to work BoXor HD. I am fairly a n00b so having help was critical for me to get this working which it kind of is.

Huge thanks to Falcon and any other co-creators that had a hand in BoXor HD because this is by far the best looking theme for the iPhone.

My questions,

How do I get an image of an app that is on the Photobucket list above onto the iFile list I see on my phone in order to place it on the home screen with the Big Icons.

When anyone has a chance and the willingness to do so, I would really appreciate these app icon images ..
    iMovie
    Audiopress
    Tonido

I have figured out how to get the RSS feed working which is amazing but I cannot figure out how to get the Live Twitter feed working. I went into iFile under TwitterBox 1 and edited the Widget file to have my handle instead of @ModyMi then saved it. Opened up BoXor and it is just a black blank box with nothing. What did i do wrong and how can I fix it.

I know this is a lot so if any help can be given, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Anthony
    Last edited by aspera1163; 05-11-2011 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks

i Love this theme i want to know can i add more icon in springboard and how i do it...
    Last edited by KosovaMtv; 05-11-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3486455&dateline=1293  210897

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aspera1163 View Post
    My questions,

How do I get an image of an app that is on the Photobucket list above onto the iFile list I see on my phone in order to place it on the home screen with the Big Icons.

I have figured out how to get the RSS feed working which is amazing but I cannot figure out how to get the Live Twitter feed working. I went into iFile under TwitterBox 1 and edited the Widget file to have my handle instead of @ModyMi then saved it. Opened up BoXor and it is just a black blank box with nothing. What did i do wrong and how can I fix it.
    To make new big icons, please refer to this guide

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5996386

Standard twitter widget, sometimes wont work on some twitter username, thus I have included a plist to use twitter mobile instead

go to EXTRA folder, and go to Modified plist, rename "Default Plist - Twitter widget using Mobile web version" to Current.plist and replace the original one

Quote Originally Posted by KosovaMtv View Post
    i Love this theme i want to know can i add more icon in springboard and how i do it...
    refer to this guide http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5996386

17. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (05-12-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

ok once again i need one thing out of the next two (i've already posted pages ago) first can someone help me out with some icons for td canada trust and bmo or can someone give a quick lesson on how to fit the icons on photoshop as im really dumb using it, (i dont even have the font falcon used on this theme therefore i can't even rename them or maybe but i have no clue how) thanks in advance ....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacuri View Post
    ok once again i need one thing out of the next two (i've already posted pages ago) first can someone help me out with some icons for td canada trust and bmo or can someone give a quick lesson on how to fit the icons on photoshop as im really dumb using it, (i dont even have the font falcon used on this theme therefore i can't even rename them or maybe but i have no clue how) thanks in advance ....
    The font is included in the zip file, and also the psd, but here it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Pakimunda784 View Post
    Can someone make an icon for Vevo

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (05-12-2011), jacuri (05-12-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New version of Dreamboard is out
    A new version of Dreamboard was posted today. How will it change, help and improve Boxor HD? We'll see

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aspera1163 View Post
    When anyone has a chance and the willingness to do so, I would really appreciate these app icon images ..
    iMovie
    Audiopress
    Tonido

Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    A new version of Dreamboard was posted today. How will it change, help and improve Boxor HD? We'll see
    yeap ! keyboard support ! I will definitely update it on weekends

23. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (05-12-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    where?