Page 50 of 253 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Can someone please make a Golflogix icon?

Thx in advance!

[QUOTE=yes please do and thanks for compliment [/QUOTE]

Your Welcome!

It works for the most part but for some reason I get this box at the bottom (Shown in Red)

Also can you make a "frame" for the picture that looks like the Icons? that will look really nice around my picture, and maybe make it pull a picture file from the images folder like the BG that will auto size it in the frame? Many many thanks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -box.png   -frame.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Your Welcome!

It works for the most part but for some reason I get this box at the bottom (Shown in Red)

Also can you make a "frame" for the picture that looks like the Icons? that will look really nice around my picture, and maybe make it pull a picture file from the images folder like the BG that will auto size it in the frame? Many many thanks!!!
    To fix that problem get a theme from cydia, its called locscreen killer load it right before this one.

Apple like to screw with their images all lockscreen killer does is set all of the default images to transparent,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (05-11-2011)

Your Welcome!

mmm, that probably u have theme activated above my theme ? try this, deactivate all themes from your winterboard and only activate BoxorHD lockscreen, let me know if you still get the bar on the bottom (just to make sure the bar is not from my theme)

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    To fix that problem get a theme from cydia, its called locscreen killer load it right before this one.

Apple like to screw with their images all lockscreen killer does is set all of the default images to transparent,
    that might work too ! try it and Mouse dude ! how did you get the wallpaper became dark like that ? was it an overlay image ? part of your lockscreen ? that is dope !!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (05-11-2011)

Is therw gonna be a spotlight feature anytime soon? Would be really useful imo
    lockscreen works on 4.3.2 but is there a way to change the wallpaper? Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

there's a modified plist under EXTRA folder, you might want to try those

Thanks is more better now but, i still have not enought, about 220 of ram. with winterboard ( prestige HD ) i got 340.

For the moment i stay with it.

I m waiting that dreamboard Will be more optimized coz i luv it !

Keep the good work ans thnks again
    Last edited by ChkFR; 05-11-2011 at 12:11 PM.

mmm, that probably u have theme activated above my theme ? try this, deactivate all themes from your winterboard and only activate BoxorHD lockscreen, let me know if you still get the bar on the bottom (just to make sure the bar is not from my theme)

that might work too ! try it and Mouse dude ! how did you get the wallpaper became dark like that ? was it an overlay image ? part of your lockscreen ? that is dope !!!
    I will try the above, i have your lockscreen on top so it will take priority over the elite pro hd theme. I just changed the BG.png image to the one I am using on the home screen, I like the way it looks too but too dark for me so i am going with a suddle blue, i will show pics in a min, and let you know if I get rid of that box.

I will try the above, i have your lockscreen on top so it will take priority over the elite pro hd theme. I just changed the BG.png image to the one I am using on the home screen, I like the way it looks too but too dark for me so i am going with a suddle blue, i will show pics in a min, and let you know if I get rid of that box.
    what I know for sure is, the box at the bottom of your theme is not the default iOS, and it is not inside my theme as well , so mmm... my guess is from one of your theme, not sure though... do let us know !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (05-11-2011)

i cannot find lockscreen killer in cydia at all...

Thanks

i cannot find lockscreen killer in cydia at all...
    Sorry "Slide to Unlock Killer" thats all better now, sorry, I was trying to recall it off the top of my head. haha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (05-11-2011)

Sorry "Slide to Unlock Killer" thats all better now, sorry, I was trying to recall it off the top of my head. haha
    lol its all good, found it, trying it now...

Ok, Slide To Unlock killer fixed my issue with the box!! Thanks Mouse!!

Lockscreen was a little dark for me so I added a little color...

falcon, do you think you can make that frame?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3.png   -2.png   -1.png  

what I know for sure is, the box at the bottom of your theme is not the default iOS, and it is not inside my theme as well , so mmm... my guess is from one of your theme, not sure though... do let us know !
    It had to have been from the default ios as i removed all my themes in winterboard as you asked and left only your LS and the box was still there untill I added the Slide to unlock Killer...

Here are the screenshots, the box is still there just not themed by Elite Pro HD anymore...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png  

Thanks

Here are the screenshots, the box is still there just not themed by Elite Pro HD anymore...
    This isnt really something he can fix. I guess he could do what slide to unlock killer does, which is have a bunch of images and make them all transparent.

Apple changes the name of slider to unlock images every nwo and this, for what reason, none that makes sense other then they want to tick off theme makers. Its a sad world we live in is all. I highly recommend just keeping slide to unlock killer!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (05-11-2011), Moose0704 (05-11-2011)

This isnt really something he can fix. I guess he could do what slide to unlock killer does, which is have a bunch of images and make them all transparent.

Apple changes the name of slider to unlock images every nwo and this, for what reason, none that makes sense other then they want to tick off theme makers. Its a sad world we live in is all. I highly recommend just keeping slide to unlock killer!!!
    oh yeah I know, I was just letting him know how it worked on 4.2.1 so if anyone has this issue in the future they know what to do by searching this forum ;-) Just helping out...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

mouse0270 (05-11-2011)

Thanks

Default What to do when your hot like me!!!
    BoxorHD - Lockscreen
    by mouse0270

Downlaod: Temporary down until I can figure out what I did wrong.

Notes:
    - This theme ONLY work with BoxorHD theme installed and activated or else the LiveWeather on the lockscreen wont show up
    - This them has only been tested on 4.3.1, let me know if its working for other devices in other firmware
    - You will need to install Slide to Unlock Killer from cydia, this will get rid of all those pesky left over images I have missed!
    - The weather icon will be reposition based on the time of day.
    - Enjoy this theme is what I leave you with!
    - I take request, not only for this lockscreen but this theme in general if you would like something, or need somthing to fit more your style. Let me know, Ill work on it and see what I can do!

What is to come!
    - I am working on a way of detecting you sunrise and sunset times based on your zip code. This is so I can change the wallpaper to be a night time when your sunset and day time when the sun rises in your area.

Last edited by mouse0270; 05-11-2011 at 01:43 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (05-11-2011), falcon212 (05-11-2011), Moose0704 (05-11-2011)

can someone tell me how to change the big icons to my own icon and not the pre made ones???

Thanks

Has anyone gotten badges or open notifier to work with this theme?

Page 50 of 253 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast