Page 4 of 253 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    "Twitter Box Live (Simple, minimalist and gorgeous tweet box to read replies, with dedicated refresh button) - Twitter Box Live (Simple, minimalist and gorgeous tweet box to read replies, with dedicated refresh button) - live feed is disabled to preserve battery lifeis disabled to preserve battery life"

    where can enable live feed
    Go to DreamBoard/BoxorHD/Widgets/TwitterBox/Widget.html

    edit widget.html

    find "live: false,"

    change it to "live: true,"

    It is not recommended though, it will somewhat drain your battery

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    trebor130657 (04-22-2011)

  3. #62



















    Is there anyway to have a more than 3 Bacground wallpaper?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 04-22-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    Jersey Girl (04-25-2011), jrod_15 (04-22-2011), trebor130657 (04-22-2011)

  5. #63

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (04-22-2011)

  7. #64
    OFC bro that you can put it in next update

    I will reedo the game centar again....

    I think I'm see that a Rain dreamborad theme have a 5 background wallpaper....

  8. #65

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (04-22-2011)

  10. #66

  11. #67
    Just donated.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (04-22-2011)

  13. #68

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    wyndwarrior (04-22-2011)

  15. #69
    wow very nice icons Dexy88..........can u make one for GV Mobile +

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jrod_15 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (04-22-2011)

  17. #70
    copilot live UK as well....

    thanks

    this is really great theme for DB,i m on 4.3.2 ,not problem at all......

    i just like the live weather and the clock on the first page,i m not bother another widget
    Last edited by chg128; 04-22-2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #71
    Just donated. I can't wait for this.

  19. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by jrod_15 View Post
    wow very nice icons Dexy88..........can u make one for GV Mobile +




    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    copilot live UK as well....

    thanks

    this is really great theme for DB,i m on 4.3.2 ,not problem at all......

    i just like the live weather and the clock on the first page,i m not bother another widget
    Last edited by Dexy88; 04-22-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (04-22-2011), jrod_15 (04-22-2011)

  21. #73
    can i only see tweets to me in the tweetbox??
    Last edited by trebor130657; 04-22-2011 at 11:10 AM.
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

  22. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    copilot live UK as well....

    thanks

    this is really great theme for DB,i m on 4.3.2 ,not problem at all......

    i just like the live weather and the clock on the first page,i m not bother another widget
    How you add clock on first page? can share plist?

  23. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    can I only see my tweets in the twitterbox??
    yes you cab, edit the widget and remove the @ - lets say instead of "@changroy" change to "changroy"

    let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    How you add clock on first page? can share plist?
    please do not share plist on the thread

    btw I'm not a big fan of distorted icon, so here it is another icon for CoPilot UK


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (04-22-2011), trebor130657 (04-22-2011)

  25. #76
    Can I get my Facebook feed in the twitter widget instead? And is there a tutorial on how to rearrange the big icons? I'm a noob

  26. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Can I get my Facebook feed in the twitter widget instead? And is there a tutorial on how to rearrange the big icons? I'm a noob
    TwitterBox is only for Twitter at the moment, Im guessing you can add rss link to your facebook notification

    the easier way to rearrange icon right now is to look at the current.plist and replace it manually. NO easier way unless WyndWarrior fix the theme to use the BIG icon in springboard

  27. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    TwitterBox is only for Twitter at the moment, Im guessing you can add rss link to your facebook notification

    the easier way to rearrange icon right now is to look at the current.plist and replace it manually. NO easier way unless WyndWarrior fix the theme to use the BIG icon in springboard
    I figured something like that. I just don't know what to do once in get into the plist. It's all gibberish to me.

  28. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    How you add clock on first page? can share plist?
    no,i dont have plist....

    i asked @falcon212

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (04-22-2011)

  30. #80

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (04-22-2011)

Page 4 of 253 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •