+ Reply
Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243251252253
Results 5,041 to 5,047 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello Falcon (and others), I set everything like i want to, but i seems to have two little probs. The first is that i've put the home button function on
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello Falcon (and others),

I set everything like i want to, but i seems to have two little probs.

The first is that i've put the home button function on my dock. But when i tap it, i won't go to my "home screen" but to my second page. I used the Current.plist of no Webwidget. Maybe that's why, but i don't know for sure.

The second prob is that i've switched the whatsapp and camera button. But when i recieve whatsapp messages i see the badges on my camera icon and not on my whatsApp icon.

Can someone help me to solve these probs?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gekko1983; 03-29-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,352 Posts

Hi guys still trying to see if anyone can help me move the clock widget from page 4 to page one, I've successfully moved the box and image but not the functional widget itself. Every time I try I respring to a black springboard any help out there?ImageUploadedByModMyi1364498403.316149.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@Drauch i added a new page and everything seems to work i did everything correctly on that link but theres no icos on the sixth page

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, I'm new to all this and I really don't wanna go through 253 pages to find the answer. I'm trying to add the big icons to the SBicons file but I can't seem to add the picture. Can someone please help me out on this? I've followed the instructions but still can't seem to figure it out. Maybe i'm just having a brain fart to something so simple. I've followed this.... Put it under /var/mobile/library/dreamboard/boxorhdtheme/sbicons/"here" but still can't seem to do it. Thanks a million!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    So here's my setup. I've been using Asymmetric for a while, but I wanted to share my BoxorHD version. I realize that the Clock Widget is a little bit moved to the right, and I don't recall moving it. Well, shouldn't be hard to fix!

What you see in the first page are 8 shortcuts to dial my favorites, so I don't have to go to the phone app. I used Call Me (free in Cydia). Preety great app. (It isn't blurry in my phone, obviously, I just modified it with photoshop to upload it here )

Attachment 528680Attachment 528683Attachment 528675Attachment 528681Attachment 528677Attachment 528679Attachment 528676Attachment 528682

The SBSettings theme is Apple HD SBSettings.
    Does anyone have these theme and can help me with setting up a similiar layout? I didnt want to use any of the widgets but liked the big icons for the apps (the two columns, three rows setup) and the favs icons.

If someone can help me out with a similar plist file that would be awesome...I can work out my own apps and configuration with a guide I downloaded.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Has anyone, by chance, managed to modify the LiveWeather widget to fetch weather from the widgetweather.xml created by the widgetweather tweak? I'm constantly traveling and looking up location IDs is tedious. My lockscreen widget can automatically update by location. I think it's high time BoxorHD joined 2014 and had a weather widget that can automatically load a locationID. Thanks in advance for any help.