Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Boxor HD
03-05-2013, 01:22 PM #5021
Is there by chance is there a page limit with this theme? Reason I ask I created an 8th page but can't scroll completely to it I only see half the page with icons on it. Thanks, love the theme by the way!!
03-08-2013, 11:34 PM #5022
I have the boxor hd ceramic white theme and I can't edit the big icon apps. I went online and searched it up but all that popped up was to look at the psd. I can't read the psd. Can someone please give me a link to a video or something. Or maybe just give me a tutorial on here? I've been trying for 3 days now. I just want to edit some applications. Thanks!
03-11-2013, 12:17 PM #5023
03-11-2013, 12:22 PM #5024
Hi there everyone first off I'd like to applaud the creators of this fantastic theme! I have the BoxorHD Widescreen on an iPhone 5 running IOS 6.1.2. I've had great success switching the big icons on the spring board but one I'd like to try is moving the clock widget from the 4th page to the first, any help?
Last edited by Mav1971; 03-11-2013 at 12:29 PM.
03-11-2013, 07:29 PM #5025
I've seen a gentleman kindly make icons for people could you please make a YellowPages and a ShoppingList one?
03-12-2013, 08:23 AM #5026
03-12-2013, 08:32 AM #5027
How to add / replace BIG icons on springboard
(Here are the instructions from the readme folder from boxor hd. Hope it's ok to post this )
- Open up Current.plist in Notepad (Windows) or TextWrangler (free for Mac on MacAppStore)
- One whole icon in springboard will look like this
- There are two parts for each icon that need be changed.
- The first is a link to the launch the application and looks like this
- You only need to change the ' com.apple.mobilemail ' part to what ever app you want it changed to.
- To find an apps ID, go to this link CFBundleIdentifer Database (search your app name by hitting CTRL-F and the Apps Bundle name is at the fourth column.
- The second part that needs changing is the link to the image which is about 10 lines below, that look like this for example
- You have to make sure the particular icon you wanted is inside the Images/Apps/ folder
- Respring / Reapply the theme to see changes.
- Please backup your Current.plist incase something goes wrong
- Each icon will be quoted between <dict> and </dict> - removing it the whole code between <dict></dict> will make an empty space in the particular place (the icon wont auto shift) - I suggest to replace instead of deleting (as the guide stated above)
- If you did something wrong, the springboard will turn black after u respring or reapply *do not panic* you just have to replace with the backup and you're good to go. If you still confuse on how to do it, please ask Boxor HD forum
- To shift / switch the icon around you can do the same method as above (for shifting LiveClock, it will be a bit tricky coz it has two parts of codes) you have to be familiar with x and y axis (FrameX and FrameY)
Last edited by rayndog3; 03-12-2013 at 08:35 AM.
03-12-2013, 12:06 PM #5028
03-12-2013, 12:40 PM #5029
I had the same problem, linked it up like it says in the readme section, just didn't want to work. so either I was screwing something up or its just broken LOL. I just ended up deleting that to add more icons to the page. I'm probably going to get rid of the rss widget too, since thats rather useless to me.
03-12-2013, 03:11 PM #5030
03-12-2013, 06:58 PM #5031
I'll try to explain, open currentplist, "find" contacts in the list. a couple lines below the contacts.png you will see </dict> below this you will see this:
you need to delete this segment of code. after this respring and make sure its gone from that page. then open the currentplist again and go to the same spot, right below the contacts </dict> you need to add this:
where "eu.heinelt.ifile" is you will put whatever the app id in that you want, and where "SBicons/iFile.png" is you will put the icon png that you want. also these numbers "13,186,145,100" will need to be changed for the remaining 3 icons, but you can look at the numbers from an app on a previous page in the same spot and get the numbers you need, these need to be here because the icons won't auto adjust down to the next spot. hope this makes sense and helps you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:
03-17-2013, 05:32 PM #5032
03-21-2013, 08:48 AM #5033
Can someone please tell me how to find an icon for MacHash?
03-21-2013, 12:37 PM #5034Favorites
I noticed that i have to click twice on the favorites bar to get it to show all the icons. Is anybody else having the same issue?
I also need help with 3 icons
I'm in love with this theme thank you so much
03-26-2013, 03:21 AM #5035
I have a question.
I'm not very good in writing .plist codec files and stuff. Is there anyone who will made the codeca for me, so i can copy / paste them in the right folder??
Hope someone will do that.
03-28-2013, 04:46 AM #5036
I need a few icons that i can't find in the list.
Is there someone who can make them?
I will be very thankfull.
I a friend of mine helpt me to learn writing the .plist codecs. So i don't need that to be done anymore.
03-28-2013, 09:01 AM #5037
Hello Falcon (and others),
I set everything like i want to, but i seems to have two little probs.
The first is that i've put the home button function on my dock. But when i tap it, i won't go to my "home screen" but to my second page. I used the Current.plist of no Webwidget. Maybe that's why, but i don't know for sure.
The second prob is that i've switched the whatsapp and camera button. But when i recieve whatsapp messages i see the badges on my camera icon and not on my whatsApp icon.
Can someone help me to solve these probs?
Last edited by Gekko1983; 03-29-2013 at 08:52 AM.
03-28-2013, 01:20 PM #5038
Hi guys still trying to see if anyone can help me move the clock widget from page 4 to page one, I've successfully moved the box and image but not the functional widget itself. Every time I try I respring to a black springboard any help out there?ImageUploadedByModMyi1364498403.316149.jpg
03-31-2013, 12:57 PM #5039
@Drauch i added a new page and everything seems to work i did everything correctly on that link but theres no icos on the sixth page
04-22-2013, 11:49 AM #5040
Hey, I'm new to all this and I really don't wanna go through 253 pages to find the answer. I'm trying to add the big icons to the SBicons file but I can't seem to add the picture. Can someone please help me out on this? I've followed the instructions but still can't seem to figure it out. Maybe i'm just having a brain fart to something so simple. I've followed this.... Put it under /var/mobile/library/dreamboard/boxorhdtheme/sbicons/"here" but still can't seem to do it. Thanks a million!!!