Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Boxor HDis a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Hello, as you can see I'm new here. I have a problem with the weather widget as there is only a white hollow square as well as calendar and the...
02-21-2013, 05:05 AM #5021
Hello, as you can see I'm new here. I have a problem with the weather widget as there is only a white hollow square as well as calendar and the date. It also happens in other themes like Endroid and HTCiOne. Thx.
02-21-2013, 11:07 AM #5022
iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
- All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice
PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
02-21-2013, 04:58 PM #5023
Thx, I will try. The permissions are supposed to be Read,write,execute for the 3 rows right?
Edit: The permissions are correct but i can't set it to apply hierachically. After setting it, it returns to its original state.
Last edited by hk-47; 02-22-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Update post
02-27-2013, 08:04 AM #5024
I still can't get it to work
03-05-2013, 02:22 PM #5025
Is there by chance is there a page limit with this theme? Reason I ask I created an 8th page but can't scroll completely to it I only see half the page with icons on it. Thanks, love the theme by the way!!
03-09-2013, 12:34 AM #5026
I have the boxor hd ceramic white theme and I can't edit the big icon apps. I went online and searched it up but all that popped up was to look at the psd. I can't read the psd. Can someone please give me a link to a video or something. Or maybe just give me a tutorial on here? I've been trying for 3 days now. I just want to edit some applications. Thanks!
03-11-2013, 01:17 PM #5027
03-11-2013, 01:22 PM #5028
Hi there everyone first off I'd like to applaud the creators of this fantastic theme! I have the BoxorHD Widescreen on an iPhone 5 running IOS 6.1.2. I've had great success switching the big icons on the spring board but one I'd like to try is moving the clock widget from the 4th page to the first, any help?
Last edited by Mav1971; 03-11-2013 at 01:29 PM.
03-11-2013, 08:29 PM #5029
I've seen a gentleman kindly make icons for people could you please make a YellowPages and a ShoppingList one?
03-12-2013, 09:23 AM #5030
03-12-2013, 09:32 AM #5031
How to add / replace BIG icons on springboard
(Here are the instructions from the readme folder from boxor hd. Hope it's ok to post this )
- Open up Current.plist in Notepad (Windows) or TextWrangler (free for Mac on MacAppStore)
- One whole icon in springboard will look like this
- There are two parts for each icon that need be changed.
- The first is a link to the launch the application and looks like this
- You only need to change the ' com.apple.mobilemail ' part to what ever app you want it changed to.
- To find an apps ID, go to this link CFBundleIdentifer Database (search your app name by hitting CTRL-F and the Apps Bundle name is at the fourth column.
- The second part that needs changing is the link to the image which is about 10 lines below, that look like this for example
- You have to make sure the particular icon you wanted is inside the Images/Apps/ folder
- Respring / Reapply the theme to see changes.
- Please backup your Current.plist incase something goes wrong
- Each icon will be quoted between <dict> and </dict> - removing it the whole code between <dict></dict> will make an empty space in the particular place (the icon wont auto shift) - I suggest to replace instead of deleting (as the guide stated above)
- If you did something wrong, the springboard will turn black after u respring or reapply *do not panic* you just have to replace with the backup and you're good to go. If you still confuse on how to do it, please ask Boxor HD forum
- To shift / switch the icon around you can do the same method as above (for shifting LiveClock, it will be a bit tricky coz it has two parts of codes) you have to be familiar with x and y axis (FrameX and FrameY)
Last edited by rayndog3; 03-12-2013 at 09:35 AM.
03-12-2013, 01:06 PM #5032
03-12-2013, 01:40 PM #5033
I had the same problem, linked it up like it says in the readme section, just didn't want to work. so either I was screwing something up or its just broken LOL. I just ended up deleting that to add more icons to the page. I'm probably going to get rid of the rss widget too, since thats rather useless to me.
03-12-2013, 04:11 PM #5034
03-12-2013, 07:58 PM #5035
I'll try to explain, open currentplist, "find" contacts in the list. a couple lines below the contacts.png you will see </dict> below this you will see this:
you need to delete this segment of code. after this respring and make sure its gone from that page. then open the currentplist again and go to the same spot, right below the contacts </dict> you need to add this:
where "eu.heinelt.ifile" is you will put whatever the app id in that you want, and where "SBicons/iFile.png" is you will put the icon png that you want. also these numbers "13,186,145,100" will need to be changed for the remaining 3 icons, but you can look at the numbers from an app on a previous page in the same spot and get the numbers you need, these need to be here because the icons won't auto adjust down to the next spot. hope this makes sense and helps you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:
03-17-2013, 06:32 PM #5036
03-21-2013, 09:48 AM #5037
Can someone please tell me how to find an icon for MacHash?
03-21-2013, 01:37 PM #5038Favorites
I noticed that i have to click twice on the favorites bar to get it to show all the icons. Is anybody else having the same issue?
I also need help with 3 icons
I'm in love with this theme thank you so much
03-26-2013, 04:21 AM #5039
I have a question.
I'm not very good in writing .plist codec files and stuff. Is there anyone who will made the codeca for me, so i can copy / paste them in the right folder??
Hope someone will do that.
03-28-2013, 05:46 AM #5040
I need a few icons that i can't find in the list.
Is there someone who can make them?
I will be very thankfull.
I a friend of mine helpt me to learn writing the .plist codecs. So i don't need that to be done anymore.