+ Reply
Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242250251252253 LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello, as you can see I'm new here. I have a problem with the weather widget as there is only a white hollow square as well as calendar and the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, as you can see I'm new here. I have a problem with the weather widget as there is only a white hollow square as well as calendar and the date. It also happens in other themes like Endroid and HTCiOne. Thx.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hk-47 View Post
    Hello, as you can see I'm new here. I have a problem with the weather widget as there is only a white hollow square as well as calendar and the date. It also happens in other themes like Endroid and HTCiOne. Thx.
    this problem happen randomly, if the weather is not working in endroid theme as well, then there must be problem with the permission or something, try reinstall dreamboard, and respring, make sure the endroid weather works before installing boxor

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thx, I will try. The permissions are supposed to be Read,write,execute for the 3 rows right?

Edit: The permissions are correct but i can't set it to apply hierachically. After setting it, it returns to its original state.
    Last edited by hk-47; 02-22-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Update post

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I still can't get it to work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there by chance is there a page limit with this theme? Reason I ask I created an 8th page but can't scroll completely to it I only see half the page with icons on it. Thanks, love the theme by the way!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the boxor hd ceramic white theme and I can't edit the big icon apps. I went online and searched it up but all that popped up was to look at the psd. I can't read the psd. Can someone please give me a link to a video or something. Or maybe just give me a tutorial on here? I've been trying for 3 days now. I just want to edit some applications. Thanks!

Thanks

I have same problem with original Boxor HD Widescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazingturtle View Post
    I have the boxor hd ceramic white theme and I can't edit the big icon apps. I went online and searched it up but all that popped up was to look at the psd. I can't read the psd. Can someone please give me a link to a video or something. Or maybe just give me a tutorial on here? I've been trying for 3 days now. I just want to edit some applications. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,250 Times in 1,275 Posts

Hi there everyone first off I'd like to applaud the creators of this fantastic theme! I have the BoxorHD Widescreen on an iPhone 5 running IOS 6.1.2. I've had great success switching the big icons on the spring board but one I'd like to try is moving the clock widget from the 4th page to the first, any help?
    Last edited by Mav1971; 03-11-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks

I've seen a gentleman kindly make icons for people could you please make a YellowPages and a ShoppingList one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amazingturtle View Post
    Hey, for changing the big icons on the springboard I found the easiest way was to pre plan what icons I wanted where. Then the easiest way to find the "app code" I'll call it is to go into edit mode click an icon in the games folder and when you do your list of apps comes up. Under each app name is the exact "app code" you need to use to replace the existing icon. After you change the "app code" make sure you go down about 10 lines to where the .png file is and change that to the corresponding app pic. Hope that helps! Message me if you need more help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How to add / replace BIG icons on springboard

(Here are the instructions from the readme folder from boxor hd. Hope it's ok to post this )

- Open up Current.plist in Notepad (Windows) or TextWrangler (free for Mac on MacAppStore)
    - One whole icon in springboard will look like this

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    </array>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>100</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>145</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>333</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>186</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/BoxorHD/Images/Apps/Mail.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

- There are two parts for each icon that need be changed.
    - The first is a link to the launch the application and looks like this

- You only need to change the ' com.apple.mobilemail ' part to what ever app you want it changed to.
    - To find an apps ID, go to this link CFBundleIdentifer Database (search your app name by hitting CTRL-F and the Apps Bundle name is at the fourth column.

- The second part that needs changing is the link to the image which is about 10 lines below, that look like this for example

- You have to make sure the particular icon you wanted is inside the Images/Apps/ folder
    - Respring / Reapply the theme to see changes.

Notes:
    - Please backup your Current.plist incase something goes wrong
    - Each icon will be quoted between <dict> and </dict> - removing it the whole code between <dict></dict> will make an empty space in the particular place (the icon wont auto shift) - I suggest to replace instead of deleting (as the guide stated above)
    - If you did something wrong, the springboard will turn black after u respring or reapply *do not panic* you just have to replace with the backup and you're good to go. If you still confuse on how to do it, please ask Boxor HD forum
    - To shift / switch the icon around you can do the same method as above (for shifting LiveClock, it will be a bit tricky coz it has two parts of codes) you have to be familiar with x and y axis (FrameX and FrameY)
    Last edited by rayndog3; 03-12-2013 at 08:35 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (03-12-2013), falcon212 (03-18-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    How to add / replace BIG icons on springboard

(Here are the instructions from the readme folder from boxor hd. Hope it's ok to post this )

- Open up Current.plist in Notepad (Windows) or TextWrangler (free for Mac on MacAppStore)
    - One whole icon in springboard will look like this

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    </array>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>100</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>145</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>333</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>186</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

- There are two parts for each icon that need be changed.
    - The first is a link to the launch the application and looks like this

- You only need to change the ' com.apple.mobilemail ' part to what ever app you want it changed to.
    - To find an apps ID, go to this link CFBundleIdentifer Database (search your app name by hitting CTRL-F and the Apps Bundle name is at the fourth column.

- The second part that needs changing is the link to the image which is about 10 lines below, that look like this for example

- You have to make sure the particular icon you wanted is inside the Images/Apps/ folder
    - Respring / Reapply the theme to see changes.

Notes:
    - Please backup your Current.plist incase something goes wrong
    - Each icon will be quoted between <dict> and </dict> - removing it the whole code between <dict></dict> will make an empty space in the particular place (the icon wont auto shift) - I suggest to replace instead of deleting (as the guide stated above)
    - If you did something wrong, the springboard will turn black after u respring or reapply *do not panic* you just have to replace with the backup and you're good to go. If you still confuse on how to do it, please ask Boxor HD forum
    - To shift / switch the icon around you can do the same method as above (for shifting LiveClock, it will be a bit tricky coz it has two parts of codes) you have to be familiar with x and y axis (FrameX and FrameY)
    Exc, I did it. My question is now why the photos widget does not display any pic.
    [Img]625993[/Img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Exc, I did it. My question is now why the photos widget does not display any pic.
    [Img]625993[/Img]

I had the same problem, linked it up like it says in the readme section, just didn't want to work. so either I was screwing something up or its just broken LOL. I just ended up deleting that to add more icons to the page. I'm probably going to get rid of the rss widget too, since thats rather useless to me.

Thanks

Can you let me know how to delete the livephoto widget to add 4 more icons? I did something wrong and I had the black screen. Luckily I had the plist back up.

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    I had the same problem, linked it up like it says in the readme section, just didn't want to work. so either I was screwing something up or its just broken LOL. I just ended up deleting that to add more icons to the page. I'm probably going to get rid of the rss widget too, since thats rather useless to me.

Thanks

I'll try to explain, open currentplist, "find" contacts in the list. a couple lines below the contacts.png you will see </dict> below this you will see this:

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.mobileslideshow</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>13,186,303,213</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/PhotoTrans.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>26,197,268,173</string>
    <key>URL</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/LivePhotos/Widget.html</string>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>WebView</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>13,186,297,213</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Images/</string>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    </dict>

you need to delete this segment of code. after this respring and make sure its gone from that page. then open the currentplist again and go to the same spot, right below the contacts </dict> you need to add this:

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch eu.heinelt.ifile</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>13,186,145,100</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/iFile.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

where "eu.heinelt.ifile" is you will put whatever the app id in that you want, and where "SBicons/iFile.png" is you will put the icon png that you want. also these numbers "13,186,145,100" will need to be changed for the remaining 3 icons, but you can look at the numbers from an app on a previous page in the same spot and get the numbers you need, these need to be here because the icons won't auto adjust down to the next spot. hope this makes sense and helps you out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (03-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to find an icon for MacHash?
    Thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up Favorites
    I noticed that i have to click twice on the favorites bar to get it to show all the icons. Is anybody else having the same issue?
    I also need help with 3 icons
    ifunny
    Schwab
    myAT&T

Thank you

I'm in love with this theme thank you so much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello All,

I have a question.
    I'm not very good in writing .plist codec files and stuff. Is there anyone who will made the codeca for me, so i can copy / paste them in the right folder??

Hope someone will do that.
    Kind Regards,

Stephan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need a few icons that i can't find in the list.

Sygic Europe
    Nu.nl
    My T-Mobile
    WOWcal
    Google Maps

Is there someone who can make them?
    I will be very thankfull.

I a friend of mine helpt me to learn writing the .plist codecs. So i don't need that to be done anymore.