Page 246 of 253 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD

  1. #4901
    Can someone help me with the dock badges?

    I have it working for the sms icon but its not working for the phone icon.

    Heres the code im using in the plist.

    Code:
    <!--@start bottomdock-->
                    
    
    <dict>
                            
    <key>Frame</key><string>0,420,320,60</string>
                            
    <key>Subviews</key>
                            
    <array>
     
    
    <dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>
    <key>Frame</key><string>50,10,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
                                   
    <dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    <key>Frame</key><string>150,10,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    
    <dict>
                                            
    <key>Frame</key><string>132,0,60,60</string>
                                            
    <key>Actions</key>
                                            
    <array><string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string></array>
                                            
    <key>Image</key>
                                            
    <string>$ROOT/Images/dockPhone.png</string>
                                            
    <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
                                    
    </dict>
                                    
    
    <dict>
                                            
    <key>Frame</key><string>14,20,40,40</string>
                                            
    <key>Actions</key>
                                            
    <array><string>launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string></array>
                                            
    <key>Image</key>
                                            
    <string>$ROOT/Images/dockiPod.png</string>
                                            
    <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
                                    
    </dict>
                                    
    <dict>
      
                                          
    <key>Frame</key><string>64,20,40,40</string>
                                            
    <key>Actions</key>
                                            
    <array><string>launch com.apple.MobileSMS</string></array>
                                            
    <key>Image</key>
                                            
    <string>$ROOT/Images/dockSMS.png</string>
                                            
    <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
                                    
    </dict>

  2. #4902
    Quote Originally Posted by shuyohei View Post
    thanks!!

    i would also like to ask is it possible to provide me at the top left titled "Cydia" bar? thanks
    Sure. It only takes 2 seconds to make in photoshop, but I know that not everyone has photoshop.

    Replace the "LeftTopDock.png" under Boxor HD/Images with this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by wally__06 View Post
    Does anyone know how to disable the clock widget on the last page? Do I just delete:

    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>4,69,150,100</string>
    <key>URL</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/LiveClock/Widget.html</string>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>WebView</string>
    </dict>

    Or rename "Widgets/LiveClock/Widget.html"? I would like to fix this one last issue so I can be finished editing this theme. Thanks
    I figured out how to delete the live clock on page 5. You simply delete from the <dict> to </dict> like I have listed above. This will get rid of the live clock on page 5 and still allow you to use the space for whatever icon you want. I have no idea why someone would want a live clock on page 5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lefttopdock.png  
    Last edited by wally__06; 06-10-2012 at 02:35 PM.

  3. #4903
    Find the statement in your current.plist file that contains LOCKVIEW. Change to LOCKVIEWoff.

  4. #4904
    btw do you think the newsfeed for the fb can be replaced with ones from PATH?

  5. #4905
    hey thanks for the cydia icon but the problem is when i replace it as topleftdock..it becomes blank..why is that?

  6. #4906
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shuyohei View Post
    hey thanks for the cydia icon but the problem is when i replace it as topleftdock..it becomes blank..why is that?
    Make sure it is named exactly the same as the icon you are replacing.
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  7. #4907
    Quote Originally Posted by owens_2k View Post
    Can someone help me with the dock badges?

    I have it working for the sms icon but its not working for the phone icon.

    Heres the code im using in the plist.

    Code:
    <!--@start bottomdock-->
                    
    
    <dict>
                            
    <key>Frame</key><string>0,420,320,60</string>
                            
    <key>Subviews</key>
                            
    <array>
     
    
    <dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>
    <key>Frame</key><string>50,10,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
                                   
    <dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    <key>Frame</key><string>150,10,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    
    <dict>
                                            
    <key>Frame</key><string>132,0,60,60</string>
                                            
    <key>Actions</key>
                                            
    <array><string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string></array>
                                            
    <key>Image</key>
                                            
    <string>$ROOT/Images/dockPhone.png</string>
                                            
    <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
                                    
    </dict>
                                    
    
    <dict>
                                            
    <key>Frame</key><string>14,20,40,40</string>
                                            
    <key>Actions</key>
                                            
    <array><string>launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string></array>
                                            
    <key>Image</key>
                                            
    <string>$ROOT/Images/dockiPod.png</string>
                                            
    <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
                                    
    </dict>
                                    
    <dict>
      
                                          
    <key>Frame</key><string>64,20,40,40</string>
                                            
    <key>Actions</key>
                                            
    <array><string>launch com.apple.MobileSMS</string></array>
                                            
    <key>Image</key>
                                            
    <string>$ROOT/Images/dockSMS.png</string>
                                            
    <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
                                    
    </dict>
    Anyone?

  8. #4908
    yeah it is...i can click on it but i cant see it..is it the color problem cause its different from the rest..it has a white background in it..

  9. #4909
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shuyohei View Post
    btw do you think the newsfeed for the fb can be replaced with ones from PATH?
    unless Path has web version, it is not possible (yet)

  10. #4910
    dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>jp.naver.line</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>225,296,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch jp.naver.line</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>13,295,145,100</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Line.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>163,186,160,250</string>
    <key>URL</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/RSS/Widget.html</string>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>WebView</string>
    </dict>

    Can anyone tell me why I am not hearing any notification for my LINE application? There is no badges at all..On the notification screen there is also nothing..I have to go into the app to check it manually before i realized i have replies.

  11. #4911
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shuyohei View Post
    dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>jp.naver.line</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>225,296,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch jp.naver.line</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>13,295,145,100</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Line.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>163,186,160,250</string>
    <key>URL</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/RSS/Widget.html</string>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>WebView</string>
    </dict>

    Can anyone tell me why I am not hearing any notification for my LINE application? There is no badges at all..On the notification screen there is also nothing..I have to go into the app to check it manually before i realized i have replies.
    Did you turn notifications on in settings?
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  12. #4912
    Default Boxor and Lockinfo
    Hello,

    Is there a way to put back lockinfo?
    I removed the section in the current.plist
    but after that the boxor is not come up anymore...
    any clue??

    Thanks!

  13. #4913
    Quote Originally Posted by bossplaya View Post
    Hello,

    Is there a way to put back lockinfo?
    I removed the section in the current.plist
    but after that the boxor is not come up anymore...
    any clue??

    Thanks!
    you must have deleted important code and break the plist, revert to backup. If you want to disable the built-in BoxorHD lockscren, find this line on the Current.plist

    <key>LockView</key>
    and edit to

    <key>LockViewOFF</key>
    respring

  14. #4914
    Thanks!
    It worked
    Congrats for the work you did on this theme!

  15. #4915
    Hello All, I've been searching this thread for two icons iProtect and Strip Password. Can some one please assist me. Thanks in advance.

  16. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    Did you turn notifications on in settings?
    yeah i did but still no badges or notification...on the notification screen i can see it but there is no badges on the big icon...

  17. #4917
    Another request for whomever churns out icons quickly...

    I need a big icon for Pocket (formerly Read it Later)

    Pocket (Formerly Read It Later)

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

  18. #4918
    I like the way you changed the first page of Boxor HD. Can you send me a copy of your first page .plist, to include to top dock icons.

  19. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmanut View Post
    Another request for whomever churns out icons quickly...

    I need a big icon for Pocket (formerly Read it Later)

    Pocket (Formerly Read It Later)

    Any help is greatly appreciated!


    Quote Originally Posted by edawg5150 View Post
    Hello All, I've been searching this thread for two icons iProtect and Strip Password. Can some one please assist me. Thanks in advance.



  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lennie paz For This Useful Post:

    edawg5150 (06-16-2012), falcon212 (06-16-2012)

  21. #4920
    Awesome lennie paz! This board is full of good people like yourself.

Page 246 of 253 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236244245246247248 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •