Page 244 of 253 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Firstly, thanks for this awesome theme. I made a few icons you can find in attachments.
    Secondly, I managed to put the Dreamboard app in the settings panel, but I don't know why I can't expand the clickable zone for the Settings button, even with the method given by Falcon in this thread, page 231. Whatever I do, I click 9 times on 10 on the YouTube app icon behind Here is a screenshot :

I also made a Social panel as you can see. So if anyone kows how to get this working then tell me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey everyone, thanks for this awesome theme. I made a few icons you'll find in attachments.
    I made a social panel as you can see on the screenshot. If anyone is interested let me know, I can share.
    Also, I have a question about the settings panel. I managed to expand it and put a new Dreamboard button. The point is : the settings button is almost not clickable, 9 times on 10 I click on Youtube behind :
    -img_0411.png

I tried to expand the clickable area as Falcon said how to by editing the frame but it doesn't changed anything, whatever values i tried. So if anyone tried this then it would be great to have the values or the whole .plist file. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wolframalpha.png   -vdm.png   -oplayer.png   -finalfantasy3.png   -dtc.png   -dinosmash.png   -collins.png   -asphalt6.png  

-angrybirdsspace.png  
    Last edited by biboon; 05-08-2012 at 02:57 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biboon For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (05-29-2012), Vill4in (05-30-2012)

Can someone make this in a white ipod icon? And a PG&E and Waze! Please ? Great theme btw, love the hell out of it!

-ipod-boob.jpg
    Last edited by Bret12; 05-11-2012 at 03:48 AM.

id hate to think im repeating something thats been asked *and* answered, but i havent seen it answered yet (it WOULD be just my luck that i skimmed over that page though..) -- is there any way to delete the number of pages on this theme? (ive got the 'all widgets but weather & facebook' plist as my current/default one, but i just want 3 app-pages (4, including the facebook widget) -- and is it also possible to get rid of the top dock with the 'games/apps/social' folders? i have no use for it, thus it bothers me.

answers to any would be much appreciate, however, if anyones bored & wants to make, like, $10, im new to all of this & would pay to have you make the whole theme (apps n whatnot) to my specifications.

again, sorry if this has been answered (ive seen that pages have been deleted, though no clear way how), but not the dock.

(oh, and also - if anyone has the will and the way to make a 'mypj' (pearl jam) app icon, id love you forever)
    Last edited by knozgrul; 05-14-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret12 View Post
    Can someone make this in a white ipod icon? And a PG&E and Waze! Please ? Great theme btw, love the hell out of it!

-ipod-boob.jpg

Last edited by lennie paz; 05-22-2012 at 09:57 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lennie paz For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (05-28-2012)

Default improved home button
    How do I code the home button to also minimize the drop down menus on the top (Games/Apps/Favorites)?

Also, could some make a dark icon for Blue Link? Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Organizing apps
    What is everyone doing to keep apps organized? I've got a ton of apps and I'm finding 6 icons per page and only three pop-up lists hard to manage. In the default Springboard I use folders to categorize everything - shopping, photography, video, etc. I did a little searching and found a few mentions of being able to add more app grids (ie. more buttons to Games - Apps - Favorites) but I couldn't seem to find instructions on doing so. What is the best approach to keeping things organized with Boxor?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ninerone View Post
    What is everyone doing to keep apps organized? I've got a ton of apps and I'm finding 6 icons per page and only three pop-up lists hard to manage. In the default Springboard I use folders to categorize everything - shopping, photography, video, etc. I did a little searching and found a few mentions of being able to add more app grids (ie. more buttons to Games - Apps - Favorites) but I couldn't seem to find instructions on doing so. What is the best approach to keeping things organized with Boxor?
    Delete a whole bunch of your apps and you will be organized because I am sure you don't even use half of your apps...
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Angry iPod icon on boxer hd dock isnt working
    the icons on the bottom ( ipod, messages, phone, settings. etc.) when i press the ipod button nothing happens, the ipod/music player doesnt open.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by as.2k10 View Post
    the icons on the bottom ( ipod, messages, phone, settings. etc.) when i press the ipod button nothing happens, the ipod/music player doesnt open.
    Change the bundle id
    Windows Vista

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    Change the bundle id
    how do i do that? i couldnt find anything on ifile about the ipod.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by as.2k10 View Post
    how do i do that? i couldnt find anything on ifile about the ipod.
    Google it
    Windows Vista

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    Google it
    okay smart ***.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just changed my wallpaper (replaced wallpaper6) and now for some reason notifications don't show up on the lockscreen. I get an alert sound, the display lights up, and swiping the screen where the notification would be unlocks and opens the applicable app, but the actual "green text bubble" does not show up. Any idea what I might have done to cause this?

I have an app from Cydia called QuickLock2. I used app info to locate the bundle ID. The button appears but doesnt do anything when i press it. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?

Code:
    <dict>
                                            <key>Actions</key>
                                            <array>
                                                    <string>launch com.otyo.quicklock</string>
                                            </array>
                                            <key>Frame</key><string>165,295,145,100</string>
                                            <key>Image</key>
                                            <string>$ROOT/SBicons/lock.png</string>
                                            <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    No worries sorted it, was using the wrong bundle. Correct one is "com.againstnight0.QuickLock2" for anyone else using quicklock
    Last edited by owens_2k; 06-05-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Default One of my icons not showing
    Something weird happened after I customized my icons. One of them isn't showing. I made sure the icon was in SBicons folder. I also checked the exact name of the icon to make sure the code had it spelled correctly. Everything else is working fine. Actually, the app linked to this icon does launch (Dropbox). But the area of the screen where the icon should be is see through (I see the wallpaper).

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Plasmanut; 06-06-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Make sure the filename is exactly the same as in the current.plist Could be just that one has capital letters and the other doesnt.

Default Figured it out...
    Thanks,

The spelling (including capital letters) was right. However, I had a space after the .png extension.

Page 244 of 253 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234242243244245246 ... LastLast