Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD51192 View Post
    Wow. Can't believe I skipped testing that value. Thanks. That seems like it should work even if it does make spaces between rows wider.

Actually, When I went back to try that, it still doesn't work. The last row of names is still cut off. I've managed to get the names to "show" by decreasing the contentheight value to 295 but the problem is that they only show when you drag down out of the frame. When you let go the names move back out of view. Any idea on how to fix that? I feel like there should be but I'm just not familiar enough with the code to figure it out.
    Try changing values in the app grid but make sure to make a backup
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    Hey, I'm pretty sure something like this has probably been asked already, but i got lazy and didn't wanna check 200+ pages

I just wanted to know if it was possible to achieve something like this:
    http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...r-hd-pvaqz.png

just by copypasting stuff into a new plist or would it require messing around with FrameX and FrameY values?

Also, would it be possible to have big icons inside the topbar folders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    Ok, so I've more or less made some progress with this. Thankfully, copypasting did the trick for the most part.
    What I'd like to know now, is what part of the weather widget do i have to edit to have the clock show up where the calendar is (like the weather widget from the lockscreen.
    Does anyone have any pointers? I've been looking around the thread but found nothing so far
    Were you successful in accomplishing this? I'm quite interested in that style.
    Last edited by Pierson5; 03-16-2012 at 09:24 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    Try changing values in the app grid but make sure to make a backup
    I tried, and failed. Nothing seems to fix it

Thanks

I tried, and failed. Nothing seems to fix it
    I dunno, sorry, just try anything I guess :/
    Windows Vista

Does anybody have any idea how to make it to where the folders at the top of the page only exist on one page? I know how to move them to certain pages but when I do it, they'll open but it won't allow them to close.

It's as if the folder button is below the opened folder, whereas the normal situation has the button above the opened folder so that I can open the folder with the button but also close it by hitting the same button.

Silly me, didnt know how to use the search function...
    Last edited by rorschach93; 03-18-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Default Anyone know how to log into the twitter live feed on the boxor hd theme in dreamboard?
    Hello guys.

i dont have this page. Anyone know how to log into the twitter live feed on the boxor hd theme in dreamboard?

-13252747.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramanujan View Post
    Hello guys.

i dont have this page. Anyone know how to log into the twitter live feed on the boxor hd theme in dreamboard?

-13252747.jpg

I don't think that widget exists anymore for this theme. May have been a prototype.
    Looks like the RSS theme but with twitter in it.... Maybe subscribe to your news feed through RSS but idfk how to do that or if it's even possible.

I don't think that widget exists anymore for this theme. May have been a prototype.
    Looks like the RSS theme but with twitter in it.... Maybe subscribe to your news feed through RSS but idfk how to do that or if it's even possible.
    i tried to subscribe my twitter feeds ( How to find Twitter RSS feed URLs | code.adonline (Adam Dimech's coding blog) ) but it didnt work. i think it is not a same widget with rss.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yep. It probably is. You'll have to wait for someone that was with this theme EARLY on to see your post and see what they have to say.

I just bought this theme and I love it but...

Safari immediately closes when I try to open it. I've tried multiple resprings, reboots, and tethered boots.
    The google widget lets me surf the web but safari itself will not function. Any ideas??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P@ck@tt@k View Post
    I just bought this theme and I love it but...

Safari immediately closes when I try to open it. I've tried multiple resprings, reboots, and tethered boots.
    The google widget lets me surf the web but safari itself will not function. Any ideas??
    A theme won't do that, uninstall any recent tweaks you downloaded
    Windows Vista

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

not sure if anybody has got a fix for this but on the weather widget all i have is calendar. no other info on the page. any ideas?

-photo2.png

I have bought Boxor ceramic white for my iPhone 4S. I followed th instructions in How to guide for creating badges in the dock (mobileSMS). I did everything that was said to do. I copied the recommended code. I used iFile. It says paste in Current.plist. Look for !--@start bottomdock. I only found this line in BoxorHD.plist. Did it. Rechecked it. Still doesn't work. What did I do wrong? I'm new at programming. Should I tab & space to make the code exactly as seen? Should I just type it straight in? Does it matter?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by denmuh View Post
    I have bought Boxor ceramic white for my iPhone 4S. I followed th instructions in How to guide for creating badges in the dock (mobileSMS). I did everything that was said to do. I copied the recommended code. I used iFile. It says paste in Current.plist. Look for !--@start bottomdock. I only found this line in BoxorHD.plist. Did it. Rechecked it. Still doesn't work. What did I do wrong? I'm new at programming. Should I tab & space to make the code exactly as seen? Should I just type it straight in? Does it matter?
    First of all it isn't programming. Second of all the current.plist does not contain comments. What you posted is a comment...
    Windows Vista

I have bought Boxor ceramic white for my iPhone 4S. I followed th instructions in How to guide for creating badges in the dock (mobileSMS). I did everything that was said to do. I copied the recommended code. I used iFile. It says paste in Current.plist. Look for !--@start bottomdock. I only found this line in BoxorHD.plist. Did it. Rechecked it. Still doesn't work. What did I do wrong? I'm new at editing code. Should I tab & space to make the code exactly as seen? Should I just type it straight in? Does it matter?

Is it possible to change the Dreambox icon for the Phone icon and replace the Dreambox to the menu where Setting, Set Weather etc. standing ? And instead of the Phone button now the Home button to the first page ? I already have changed the Mail and Twitter picture and changed Photos to Facebook and addedd the little notifier box. So I know a little bit what i'm doing. But is my idea possible with my knowleage ?

Edit: And I also now got TomTom Europe instead of iBooks with working launcher.

But I have a question: Where is it easy to find the launch code of a application ? Like this for TomTom Europe it is: com.tomtom.Europe. But I found that just by guessing... I also want to replace the BeeijveIM app for Windows Live Messanger.

Edit2: Found a way, via Edit -> Edit mode then Favorites and then I see there all launch codes of the App that I have installed. Now I have changed BeeijveIM to MSN. I hope someone can answer my question about to replace the Phone button and replace the Dreamboard button to the Settings list.

Edit3:

I did it with on my own. With just testing and more testing. This is how it looks so far:

What I did sofar:

Other Mail picture
    Other Twitter picture
    Photo's changed to Facebook + added badge
    iBooks changed to TomTom Europe
    BeejiveIM changed to Windows Live Messenger + addedd badge
    Other ********** picture
    Time set to 24H
    Added a badge to SMS
    Changed Phone button to Home button
    Changed Dreamboard button to Phone button + badge
    In settings Menu addedd the Dreamboard button

My next "project" is removing the RSS Feed and replace it for 2 other buttons.
    Last edited by Cherrim; 05-05-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Can someone make a button of Hard Radio:

Picture:
    http://www.aardwegmedia.nl/images/po.../hardradio.jpg

Only the "logo" of it.

Thanks!

Can I move the LockWeather in the lock screen more to the top ? I already removed the black box in the top to move it. I want that because I also use LockInfo. Now I get the messages over the Weather info. Can you explain me how to do this or maybe already made one ?
    Last edited by Cherrim; 05-06-2012 at 09:38 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Icon for Key Ring and Garmin StreetPilot
    I just want to say, excellent job on this theme and how-to instructions; There's no way you could have made this any easier! I was hoping to get big icons for KeyRing and Garmin StreetPilot apps. Thanks in advance, for all the hard work that you all have put into this!

Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 ... LastLast