Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD

  1. #4841
    Does anybody have any idea how to make it to where the folders at the top of the page only exist on one page? I know how to move them to certain pages but when I do it, they'll open but it won't allow them to close.

    It's as if the folder button is below the opened folder, whereas the normal situation has the button above the opened folder so that I can open the folder with the button but also close it by hitting the same button.

  2. #4842
    Silly me, didnt know how to use the search function...
    Last edited by rorschach93; 03-18-2012 at 11:17 PM.

  3. #4843
    Default Anyone know how to log into the twitter live feed on the boxor hd theme in dreamboard?
    Hello guys.

    i dont have this page. Anyone know how to log into the twitter live feed on the boxor hd theme in dreamboard?

    -13252747.jpg

  4. #4844
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ramanujan View Post
    Hello guys.

    i dont have this page. Anyone know how to log into the twitter live feed on the boxor hd theme in dreamboard?

    -13252747.jpg

    I don't think that widget exists anymore for this theme. May have been a prototype.
    Looks like the RSS theme but with twitter in it.... Maybe subscribe to your news feed through RSS but idfk how to do that or if it's even possible.

  5. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexD51192 View Post
    I don't think that widget exists anymore for this theme. May have been a prototype.
    Looks like the RSS theme but with twitter in it.... Maybe subscribe to your news feed through RSS but idfk how to do that or if it's even possible.
    i tried to subscribe my twitter feeds ( How to find Twitter RSS feed URLs | code.adonline (Adam Dimech's coding blog) ) but it didnt work. i think it is not a same widget with rss.

  6. #4846
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Yep. It probably is. You'll have to wait for someone that was with this theme EARLY on to see your post and see what they have to say.

  7. #4847
    I just bought this theme and I love it but...

    Safari immediately closes when I try to open it. I've tried multiple resprings, reboots, and tethered boots.
    The google widget lets me surf the web but safari itself will not function. Any ideas??

  8. #4848
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by P@ck@tt@k View Post
    I just bought this theme and I love it but...

    Safari immediately closes when I try to open it. I've tried multiple resprings, reboots, and tethered boots.
    The google widget lets me surf the web but safari itself will not function. Any ideas??
    A theme won't do that, uninstall any recent tweaks you downloaded
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  9. #4849
    iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 47 Times in 35 Posts

    not sure if anybody has got a fix for this but on the weather widget all i have is calendar. no other info on the page. any ideas?

    -photo2.png

  10. #4850
    I have bought Boxor ceramic white for my iPhone 4S. I followed th instructions in How to guide for creating badges in the dock (mobileSMS). I did everything that was said to do. I copied the recommended code. I used iFile. It says paste in Current.plist. Look for !--@start bottomdock. I only found this line in BoxorHD.plist. Did it. Rechecked it. Still doesn't work. What did I do wrong? I'm new at programming. Should I tab & space to make the code exactly as seen? Should I just type it straight in? Does it matter?

  11. #4851
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by denmuh View Post
    I have bought Boxor ceramic white for my iPhone 4S. I followed th instructions in How to guide for creating badges in the dock (mobileSMS). I did everything that was said to do. I copied the recommended code. I used iFile. It says paste in Current.plist. Look for !--@start bottomdock. I only found this line in BoxorHD.plist. Did it. Rechecked it. Still doesn't work. What did I do wrong? I'm new at programming. Should I tab & space to make the code exactly as seen? Should I just type it straight in? Does it matter?
    First of all it isn't programming. Second of all the current.plist does not contain comments. What you posted is a comment...
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  12. #4852
    I have bought Boxor ceramic white for my iPhone 4S. I followed th instructions in How to guide for creating badges in the dock (mobileSMS). I did everything that was said to do. I copied the recommended code. I used iFile. It says paste in Current.plist. Look for !--@start bottomdock. I only found this line in BoxorHD.plist. Did it. Rechecked it. Still doesn't work. What did I do wrong? I'm new at editing code. Should I tab & space to make the code exactly as seen? Should I just type it straight in? Does it matter?

  13. #4853
    Is it possible to change the Dreambox icon for the Phone icon and replace the Dreambox to the menu where Setting, Set Weather etc. standing ? And instead of the Phone button now the Home button to the first page ? I already have changed the Mail and Twitter picture and changed Photos to Facebook and addedd the little notifier box. So I know a little bit what i'm doing. But is my idea possible with my knowleage ?

    Edit: And I also now got TomTom Europe instead of iBooks with working launcher.

    But I have a question: Where is it easy to find the launch code of a application ? Like this for TomTom Europe it is: com.tomtom.Europe. But I found that just by guessing... I also want to replace the BeeijveIM app for Windows Live Messanger.

    Edit2: Found a way, via Edit -> Edit mode then Favorites and then I see there all launch codes of the App that I have installed. Now I have changed BeeijveIM to MSN. I hope someone can answer my question about to replace the Phone button and replace the Dreamboard button to the Settings list.

    Edit3:

    I did it with on my own. With just testing and more testing. This is how it looks so far:





    What I did sofar:

    Other Mail picture
    Other Twitter picture
    Photo's changed to Facebook + added badge
    iBooks changed to TomTom Europe
    BeejiveIM changed to Windows Live Messenger + addedd badge
    Other ********** picture
    Time set to 24H
    Added a badge to SMS
    Changed Phone button to Home button
    Changed Dreamboard button to Phone button + badge
    In settings Menu addedd the Dreamboard button

    My next "project" is removing the RSS Feed and replace it for 2 other buttons.
    Last edited by Cherrim; 05-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.

  14. #4854
    Can someone make a button of Hard Radio:

    Picture:
    http://www.aardwegmedia.nl/images/po.../hardradio.jpg

    Only the "logo" of it.

    Thanks!

  15. #4855
    Can I move the LockWeather in the lock screen more to the top ? I already removed the black box in the top to move it. I want that because I also use LockInfo. Now I get the messages over the Weather info. Can you explain me how to do this or maybe already made one ?
    Last edited by Cherrim; 05-06-2012 at 10:38 AM.

  16. #4856
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Icon for Key Ring and Garmin StreetPilot
    I just want to say, excellent job on this theme and how-to instructions; There's no way you could have made this any easier! I was hoping to get big icons for KeyRing and Garmin StreetPilot apps. Thanks in advance, for all the hard work that you all have put into this!

  17. #4857
    hi, thanks for the great work, i am still quite new in this. i bumped into a problem, when i rearranged my apps in the tabs above, they got messed up again for some reason, is there a way i can fix this?

    i had another question about the Plistbuilder, if i bought the theme, do i get to use it aswell? or do i need to pay seperately to be able to use the plist builder, thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

  18. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by Souichi View Post
    hi, thanks for the great work, i am still quite new in this. i bumped into a problem, when i rearranged my apps in the tabs above, they got messed up again for some reason, is there a way i can fix this?

    i had another question about the Plistbuilder, if i bought the theme, do i get to use it aswell? or do i need to pay seperately to be able to use the plist builder, thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
    What do you mean with messed up again for some reason ? Do they don't launch the app or launch the wrong app ?

    And the Plistbuilder what you mean is free to use ? (:: BoxorHD plist Builder ::)

  19. #4859
    Is it possible to get the psd of the text Settings, Set Weather etc. ? I want to translate it to dutch. Thanks!

  20. #4860

Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •