Page 240 of 253 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230238239240241242 250 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Hello guys, I just bought this app and I edited the p.list and everything to my liking. At first, whenever I received a text message, it would show up right away on my lock screen. However, now whenever I receive a text message, the lock screen lights up but it does not show the preview for the text. Anyway how to resolve my issue?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Spensaur View Post
    Hello guys, I just bought this app and I edited the p.list and everything to my liking. At first, whenever I received a text message, it would show up right away on my lock screen. However, now whenever I receive a text message, the lock screen lights up but it does not show the preview for the text. Anyway how to resolve my issue?

Thanks!
    I had the same problem. For some reason, the message previews won't work with a custom lockscreen. Use the standard lockscreen with this theme and you will get the popups in the lockscreen.

Default Dreamboard Boxor HD
    Just purchased this. Great theme. When I pull up the Photos app, I noticed the photos are really distorted. When I go to Edit a photo (to delete it) the app closes. It happens every time. Thanks for this great theme.

Default Ny times
    Could someone make me a nytimes logo

Hey guys I am sorta new to editing this boxor theme so I have an iPhone 4s but I'm not sure how to get the iPod icon to go to my music app. Can someone please show me how to change this. oh I'm also running 5.0.1 if this helps

Hey guys I was just wandering how I could get the dock iPod icon to pull up my music app I have an iPhone 4s running 5.0.1 please help I'm really confused how to make it work because I tried finding the part to change under the Current.plist but I have no clue where to find it and what to change it to and I'm using Ifile too so if anybody could help me I would really appreciate it thanks
    Last edited by Brendonwlf; 02-18-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grath90 View Post
    Could someone make me a nytimes logo

I'm having a weird problem. One of my Big Icons is the camera app. I was getting the badge notifications on the camera app and couldn't figure out why. I finally figured out that the badges were for the messages I was getting through What's App. Why would the notification badges for What's App be showing up on the camera icon?
    Last edited by lennie paz; 02-18-2012 at 07:57 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post

I'm having a weird problem. One of my Big Icons is the camera app. I was getting the badge notifications on the camera app and couldn't figure out why. I finally figured out that the badges were for the messages I was getting through What's App. Why would the notification badges for What's App be showing up on the camera icon?
    You didn't change the bundle id
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    You didn't change the bundle id
    How do I do that?

Thanks

How do I do that?
    You have to change the launch com.xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx in 2 places
    Windows Vista

Every single time i reorder my Favorites Folder and Games Folder it gets scrambled again after a reboot, is there a fix to this problem?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Souichi View Post
    Every single time i reorder my Favorites Folder and Games Folder it gets scrambled again after a reboot, is there a fix to this problem?
    Your permissions are wrong.
    Windows Vista

Hey, so I recently started tweaking this amazing theme. The only problem that I seem to have is with adding notification badges to my bigger icons. I was able to add notification badges to my SMS app, and it seems that I was able to add one to my Facebook icon but now I'm not so sure that it really works. See, it said (1) once but it doesn't say a number at all anymore.

<dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>launch com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>90,150,0,0</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>13,186,145,100</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Facebook2.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    Also, does anyone have an icon for Temple Run?

Thanks so much!

hey falcon22 i cant seem to edit boxor current p.list i need help
    i have tried messing aroung with the permission, respring, reboot everytime i changed something on p.list

anyone i need help regarding n editing p.list which one is the right one to edit??? and what do you need to do after
    because i have tried
    Last edited by danhzy; 02-24-2012 at 11:56 AM.

You have to change the launch com.xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx in 2 places
    2 places?? I thought there was only one in the plist? I never had a big icon of What'sApp where the big icon of the camera is though. Now I have a big icon of SoundHound and I'm getting the red notifications on that and the notifications are for a totally different app.
    Last edited by lennie paz; 02-25-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oicaptain View Post
    Hey, so I recently started tweaking this amazing theme. The only problem that I seem to have is with adding notification badges to my bigger icons. I was able to add notification badges to my SMS app, and it seems that I was able to add one to my Facebook icon but now I'm not so sure that it really works. See, it said (1) once but it doesn't say a number at all anymore.

Thanks so much!

Thanks

2 places?? I thought there was only one in the plist? I never had a big icon of What'sApp where the big icon of the camera is though. Now I have a big icon of SoundHound and I'm getting the red notifications on that and the notifications are for a totally different app.
    There is 2 places because one is for the icon while the other is for the badge
    Windows Vista

There is 2 places because one is for the icon while the other is for the badge
    I have it changed in both places.

can someone please make me a SNES icon that involves some of the characters, like link, dk, mario, crono, etc. thank you!

also, i deleted the web widget, but when i swipe to the left the bottom dock still auto hides, and the top dock bounces and still says fb, google, and twitter.

I dont want to use the plist without the widget because everything else would have to be redone.

so can someone guide me to disabling the auto hide bottom dock, and removing the web widget top dock.
    Last edited by oguinn; 02-27-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oicaptain View Post

Thanks so much!

here's a icon in white, in case you need...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dom6 View Post
    here's a icon in white, in case you need...
    Failed spelling...
    Windows Vista

Page 240 of 253 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230238239240241242 250 ... LastLast