Page 236 of 253 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226234235236237238 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    His was already cropped
    Did you watch the video? He drags the image, WITHOUT cropping it first, and moves it into the template. I'm not trying to argue, it's driving me crazy though.

Can I request 2 icons: Cobra (iRadar) and Path.
    Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Did you watch the video? He drags the image, WITHOUT cropping it first, and moves it into the template. I'm not trying to argue, it's driving me crazy though.
    It was cropped before he made the video
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    It was cropped before he made the video
    Forget about him cropping it. Explain to me why my ESPN logo is in the forefront of the template instead of going behind it?

Forget about him cropping it. Explain to me why my ESPN logo is in the forefront of the template instead of going behind it?
    First you need to "place" the image by clicking on the checkmark on the toolbar. Then you're free to move it around and crop it as you please

Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    First you need to "place" the image by clicking on the checkmark on the toolbar. Then you're free to move it around and crop it as you please
    Checkmark on the toolbar?? The PS toolbar? I don't see a checkmark on the toolbar.

Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    Can I request 2 icons: Cobra (iRadar) and Path.
    Thanks.

Last edited by lennie paz; 01-26-2012 at 05:49 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lennie paz For This Useful Post:

blbeesley (01-26-2012)

Checkmark on the toolbar?? The PS toolbar? I don't see a checkmark on the toolbar.
    -cgpbb.png

-cgpbb.png
    I don't have that check mark:

It was in your previous screenshot, with the espn logo. It only appears when you actually drag the image into the photoshop window. If you just open the image and then copy paste it into the icon PSD, you won't need it

It was in your previous screenshot, with the espn logo. It only appears when you actually drag the image into the photoshop window. If you just open the image and then copy paste it into the icon PSD, you won't need it
    There must be something different with the versions of PS. My son has CS4 and it works fine. I have CS5 and that's what is giving me trouble. When I drag the ESPN icon into his CS4, the image goes behind the template. On my CS5, the image stays in front of the template. I noticed on CS4, when I drag the image into PS, the ESPN logo is real big and I have to drag it to the top of the screen like the video, and then bring it back down into the template. That doesn't happen in CS5, so I think that's the problem.There must be a setting on CS5 that I need to mess with.

Thumbs down Ipod icon not working!
    Hi Falcon212,

I'm sure the bundleid is correct in current.plist but its still not working...

<key>Frame</key>
    <string>14,20,40,40</string>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array><string> launch com.apple.mobileipod</string></array>
    <key>Image</key>

Please advice

This is the CS5. Notice how when I drag the ESPN icon into PS, a new layer window doesn't open, and also there's not both the icon.psd and ESPN.jpg title at the top near the scale.

Now here's the CS4. When I drag the ESPN logo into PS, a new layer window opens and you can see both the icon.psd and ESPN.jpg titles at the top where the scale would be. I think it's actually opening 2 seperate windows, which CS5 isn't doing.

Last edited by lennie paz; 01-26-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Sorry for hijacking your post lennie paz, but can anyone help me? Can't seem to find where you start a new post in this forum, all i see is reply buttons. Any help would be great!!

i guess i just did it!!
    Last edited by stevie2976; 01-27-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Falcon, any idea why I'm having this problem?
    From what I'm seeing...your ESPN layer is outside of the folder set labeled "icon"...so to fix it make sure you drag the espn layer into the icon folderset...try by first dragging the espn layer underneath the layer labeled "drag any image..." and then you should have a small arrow that shows up to the left of the layer. Once you get that arrow...drag it back above the "drag any image" layer. Let me know if that works for ya...-screen-shot-2012-01-27-6.55.50-pm.png

Quote Originally Posted by sballa134 View Post
    From what I'm seeing...your ESPN layer is outside of the folder set labeled "icon"...so to fix it make sure you drag the espn layer into the icon folderset...try by first dragging the espn layer underneath the layer labeled "drag any image..." and then you should have a small arrow that shows up to the left of the layer. Once you get that arrow...drag it back above the "drag any image" layer. Let me know if that works for ya...-screen-shot-2012-01-27-6.55.50-pm.png
    You my friend, are a genius. That worked perfectly.Thank you so much for understanding what I was looking for. I knew there was a way that I didn't have to crop the image before dragging it into PS like the video showed.

You my friend, are a genius. That worked perfectly.Thank you so much for understanding what I was looking for. I knew there was a way that I didn't have to crop the image before dragging it into PS like the video showed.
    Thanks man...it helps that I work with photoshop almost every day

Is anyone having problems with their live weather widget lately? My liveweather just randomly stopped working...it won't even show the whole top bar on my iphone.. Thanks...

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B18...gzMGE3OThiYmRk

It's not working on the lockscreen either...
    Last edited by sballa134; 01-27-2012 at 08:35 PM.

How do I make a wallpaper the default? When I switch wallpapers, and then respring, it goes back to the default wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSensation View Post
    Hi Falcon212,

I'm sure the bundleid is correct in current.plist but its still not working...

<key>Frame</key>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array><string> launch com.apple.mobileipod</string></array>
    <key>Image</key>

Please advice
    From what I can see is that you have a space between the "<string>" and "launch com.mobileipod" you should try deleting that space so it looks like this <string>launch com.apple.mobileipod</string>
    Also I am not sure if the Frame and numbers are suppose to be above the launch. Try deleting the space and if that does not work here is a copy of my code for the ipod on my dock for reference. Good luck

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.mobileipod</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Images/dockiPod.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I make a wallpaper the default? When I switch wallpapers, and then respring, it goes back to the default wallpaper.
    Change the permissions to 777 of the plist and theme folder
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Russian For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-28-2012)

Is it possible to move the Photo box widget to the first page, just below the weather widget??

Page 236 of 253 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226234235236237238 246 ... LastLast