+ Reply
Page 236 of 253 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226234235236237238 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Falcon, any idea why I'm having this problem? Originally Posted by lennie paz Falcon, I'm having trouble in PS when trying to create a BigIcon. In the tutorial on YouTube,
...
  1. #4701
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Falcon, any idea why I'm having this problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Falcon, I'm having trouble in PS when trying to create a BigIcon. In the tutorial on YouTube, when you drag the image into PS, the image only shows inside the icon box, but when I do it, the icon doesn't stay inside the box. What am I doing wrong? Here is what mine is doing:





    And here is the YouTube clip:


  2. #4702
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Falcon, any idea why I'm having this problem?
    Dude crop the image
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  3. #4703
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    Dude crop the image
    I know how to crop an image. My question is why does my image not show up behind the template like the one on YouTube does? Do you understand what I'm showing in my pic that is wrong? Look how the ESPN logo is in front of the template, and the video clip shows it totally behing the template.Watch this video. He drags the image into the template and it goes behind the template.

    BoxorHD Icon Creation Guide - YouTube

  4. #4704
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    I know how to crop an image. My question is why does my image not show up behind the template like the one on YouTube does? Do you understand what I'm showing in my pic that is wrong? Look how the ESPN logo is in front of the template, and the video clip shows it totally behing the template.Watch this video. He drags the image into the template and it goes behind the template.

    BoxorHD Icon Creation Guide - YouTube
    His was already cropped
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  5. #4705
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    His was already cropped
    Did you watch the video? He drags the image, WITHOUT cropping it first, and moves it into the template. I'm not trying to argue, it's driving me crazy though.

  6. #4706
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Can I request 2 icons: Cobra (iRadar) and Path.
    Thanks.

  7. #4707
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Did you watch the video? He drags the image, WITHOUT cropping it first, and moves it into the template. I'm not trying to argue, it's driving me crazy though.
    It was cropped before he made the video
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  8. #4708
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    It was cropped before he made the video
    Forget about him cropping it. Explain to me why my ESPN logo is in the forefront of the template instead of going behind it?

  9. #4709
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 66 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Forget about him cropping it. Explain to me why my ESPN logo is in the forefront of the template instead of going behind it?
    First you need to "place" the image by clicking on the checkmark on the toolbar. Then you're free to move it around and crop it as you please

  10. #4710
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    First you need to "place" the image by clicking on the checkmark on the toolbar. Then you're free to move it around and crop it as you please
    Checkmark on the toolbar?? The PS toolbar? I don't see a checkmark on the toolbar.

    Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    Can I request 2 icons: Cobra (iRadar) and Path.
    Thanks.


    Last edited by lennie paz; 01-26-2012 at 04:49 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lennie paz For This Useful Post:

    blbeesley (01-26-2012)

  12. #4711
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 66 Times in 35 Posts

    Checkmark on the toolbar?? The PS toolbar? I don't see a checkmark on the toolbar.
    Boxor HD-cgpbb.png

  13. #4712
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    I don't have that check mark:


  14. #4713
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 66 Times in 35 Posts

    It was in your previous screenshot, with the espn logo. It only appears when you actually drag the image into the photoshop window. If you just open the image and then copy paste it into the icon PSD, you won't need it

  15. #4714
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    It was in your previous screenshot, with the espn logo. It only appears when you actually drag the image into the photoshop window. If you just open the image and then copy paste it into the icon PSD, you won't need it
    There must be something different with the versions of PS. My son has CS4 and it works fine. I have CS5 and that's what is giving me trouble. When I drag the ESPN icon into his CS4, the image goes behind the template. On my CS5, the image stays in front of the template. I noticed on CS4, when I drag the image into PS, the ESPN logo is real big and I have to drag it to the top of the screen like the video, and then bring it back down into the template. That doesn't happen in CS5, so I think that's the problem.There must be a setting on CS5 that I need to mess with.

  16. #4715
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs down Ipod icon not working!
    Hi Falcon212,

    I'm sure the bundleid is correct in current.plist but its still not working...

    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>14,20,40,40</string>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array><string> launch com.apple.mobileipod</string></array>
    <key>Image</key>

    Please advice

  17. #4716
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    This is the CS5. Notice how when I drag the ESPN icon into PS, a new layer window doesn't open, and also there's not both the icon.psd and ESPN.jpg title at the top near the scale.





    Now here's the CS4. When I drag the ESPN logo into PS, a new layer window opens and you can see both the icon.psd and ESPN.jpg titles at the top where the scale would be. I think it's actually opening 2 seperate windows, which CS5 isn't doing.


    Last edited by lennie paz; 01-26-2012 at 06:02 PM.

  18. #4717
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sorry for hijacking your post lennie paz, but can anyone help me? Can't seem to find where you start a new post in this forum, all i see is reply buttons. Any help would be great!!

    i guess i just did it!!
    Last edited by stevie2976; 01-27-2012 at 10:36 AM.

  19. #4718
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Falcon, any idea why I'm having this problem?
    From what I'm seeing...your ESPN layer is outside of the folder set labeled "icon"...so to fix it make sure you drag the espn layer into the icon folderset...try by first dragging the espn layer underneath the layer labeled "drag any image..." and then you should have a small arrow that shows up to the left of the layer. Once you get that arrow...drag it back above the "drag any image" layer. Let me know if that works for ya...Boxor HD-screen-shot-2012-01-27-6.55.50-pm.png

  20. #4719
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sballa134 View Post
    From what I'm seeing...your ESPN layer is outside of the folder set labeled "icon"...so to fix it make sure you drag the espn layer into the icon folderset...try by first dragging the espn layer underneath the layer labeled "drag any image..." and then you should have a small arrow that shows up to the left of the layer. Once you get that arrow...drag it back above the "drag any image" layer. Let me know if that works for ya...Attachment 562730
    You my friend, are a genius. That worked perfectly.Thank you so much for understanding what I was looking for. I knew there was a way that I didn't have to crop the image before dragging it into PS like the video showed.

  21. #4720
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    You my friend, are a genius. That worked perfectly.Thank you so much for understanding what I was looking for. I knew there was a way that I didn't have to crop the image before dragging it into PS like the video showed.
    Thanks man...it helps that I work with photoshop almost every day

    Is anyone having problems with their live weather widget lately? My liveweather just randomly stopped working...it won't even show the whole top bar on my iphone.. Thanks...

    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B18...gzMGE3OThiYmRk

    It's not working on the lockscreen either...
    Last edited by sballa134; 01-27-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts