+ Reply
Page 235 of 253 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225233234235236237 245 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi All, Having a problem here. badge is not showing on my phone icon when i have a missed call but my biteSMS have it. has already input e neccesary
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi All,

Having a problem here. badge is not showing on my phone icon when i have a missed call but my biteSMS have it. has already input e neccesary coding. but it is showing on my home icon instead because i changed my big phone icon to become HOME icon. How can i make sure it appear on the smallphone icon ? cannot figure because the coding for the badge is same like for my bitesms. Hope someone can help me in it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryosuke View Post
    Hi All,

Having a problem here. badge is not showing on my phone icon when i have a missed call but my biteSMS have it. has already input e neccesary coding. but it is showing on my home icon instead because i changed my big phone icon to become HOME icon. How can i make sure it appear on the smallphone icon ? cannot figure because the coding for the badge is same like for my bitesms. Hope someone can help me in it.
    What order is your dock? Can you post the entire dock portion of the plist. I am only guessing but it could be the placement of your code with the position of icons in the dock. If you can post that part of your plist, I am sure either falcon or mouse can figure it out or someone else in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dortiz750 View Post
    First of all great theme! Quick question? Is it possible to have docked icons display notification badges. Also do you know what the cf bundle id is for the music app on ios5? My theme is currently set to launch Ipod. Will need to modify this for ios5 support.

Thanks in advance
    Check out http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-Guide to badge the icons in your dock. You may have to play around with the x and y axis numbers to position the badges just right. If you look back in the forum you can find suggestions on what numbers to use.
    If you go into edit mode and go into games or favorites and select a space to put an app it will take you to a screen that has all your apps listed. Each app that is listed will have it's bundle id. I believe the music app is com.apple.mobileipod Good-luck
    Last edited by gjm4jc; 01-22-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by morch96 View Post
    Hi all

Great theme

I did a search, but couldn't find these icons. Could someone please try to make them for BoxorHD?

Sonos
    Grooveshark
    iScore

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Falcon, I'm having trouble in PS when trying to create a BigIcon. In the tutorial on YouTube, when you drag the image into PS, the image only shows inside the icon box, but when I do it, the icon doesn't stay inside the box. What am I doing wrong? Here is what mine is doing:

And here is the YouTube clip:

Last edited by lennie paz; 01-23-2012 at 08:03 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Falcon, I'm having trouble in PS when trying to create a BigIcon. In the tutorial on YouTube, when you drag the image into PS, the image only shows inside the icon box, but when I do it, the icon doesn't stay inside the box. What am I doing wrong? Here is what mine is doing:
    You have to crop the image you want to use........Use the crop tool on the left tool bar then you can use the "Free Transform" tool to get it perfect..........
    Last edited by NotoriousC; 01-23-2012 at 10:20 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok I finally got my icons how I wanted them on the pages, but when they are tapped it does nothing. What did I do wrong? Great Theme

Green Apple
    Thanks

Post a small section or all of the code that's not working

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

<key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>72,187,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>13,186,145,100</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Facebook
    .png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>

Ok I finally got FB and Instagram to work, then I attempted the SMS and nothing then when I resprung the screen went black and everything is gone.
    Last edited by handi; 01-24-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is my Facebook code section....

* * <dict>
    * * * * * <key>Actions</key>
    * * * * * <array>
    * * * * * * <string>launch com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    * * * * * </array>
    * * * * * <key>Frame</key>
    * * * * * <string>2,2451,218,150</string>
    * * * * * <key>Image</key>
    * * * * * <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Facebook.png</string>
    * * * * * <key>ViewType</key>
    * * * * * <string>Button</string>
    * * * * </dict>

What your doing wrong is attempting to replace code like the app store, email, gamecenter, these sections have two sections of code, I'm not an expert but because they connect to the web I think they have more code, what you need to do is copy and paste code from something like photos, maps, something similar. You need to change the usual two sections accordingly, launch code and png code, you shouldnt have any more code than i pasted for your facebook to work properly. you will also have to make sure location code (the second set of numbers) is formatted correctly.

On my iPad all location code
    <string>2,2451,218,150</string>
    is separated by exactly 153 (if your on iphone it will be different value) so the app above my Facebook app is as follows
    <string>2,2298,218,150</string>
    If I'm correct this is the code that dictates spacing between SBicons it has to be perfect or it won't render

I also noticed in your pasted code you have
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Facebook
    .png</string>
    I have <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Facebook.png</string> difference being all my code is on the original line, I'm not 100% certain this matters but I was very careful to keep everything formatted as it originally was

Backup your current.plist often, ESP when your editing, made this mistake multiple times, and just two days ago when I re-jailbroke my iPad, had to start from original boxor plist code
    Last edited by dbc00per; 01-24-2012 at 03:01 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I finally got fb and instagram to work but still nothing on the sms part, everytime I input it and respring the screen goes black and I lose everything.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousC View Post
    You have to crop the image you want to use........Use the crop tool on the left tool bar then you can use the "Free Transform" tool to get it perfect..........
    In the tutorial from YouTube, he doesn't use the crop tool first. He drags the icon into PS and it goes behind the template. Then he adjusts the size. If you look at my ESPN icon, it's not going behind the template like his does.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CamViewer
    Different GrooveShark
    Find My Friends

Last edited by NotoriousC; 01-24-2012 at 10:10 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NotoriousC For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-25-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody know what size pictures have to be to be able to work in livephotos widget? thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Dock's Ipod logo not working!
    Hi. I just noticed my iphone's ipod logo not working with Boxor HD theme. Why is that?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icmusic View Post
    hi falcon,
    i want to say that you're absolutely amazing! i jailbroke my iphone for the first time 2 days ago, and have only downloaded 3 themes, all of which are made by you!

anyway, here are some icons that were made for the black version that i would love to have in the white version:
    Alien Blue
    feedly
    Deliveries
    Kindle

here is the 1password icon made by kuanyu which i'd love to have in black:
    Attachment 562269

and finally, here's something i'd love to have in both black and white:
    Attachment 562270
    the app's name is "iTrans PATH"

Thank you very much in advance!

oh one more thing, i'm wondering if there's a way to set up the lockscreen so that I don't have to swipe twice to unlock my phone? right now i have to swipe first to bypass the BoxorHD lockscreen, then i have to swipe a second time to bypass the original lockscreen, which then leads me to the passcode screen where I enter my 4-digit passcode. how can I configure it so that i bypass the second swipe but is still asked to enter passcode?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSensation View Post
    Hi. I just noticed my iphone's ipod logo not working with Boxor HD theme. Why is that?
    download AppInfo and find the correct bundleid, then change the current.plist accrodingly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Falcon212,

I'm sure the bundleid is correct in current.plist but its still not working...

<key>Frame</key>
    <string>14,20,40,40</string>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array><string> launch com.apple.mobileipod</string></array>
    <key>Image</key>

Please advice

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, I'm pretty sure something like this has probably been asked already, but i got lazy and didn't wanna check 200+ pages

I just wanted to know if it was possible to achieve something like this
    Boxor HD-pvaqz.png
    just by copypasting stuff into a new plist or would it require messing around with FrameX and FrameY values?

Also, would it be possible to have big icons inside the topbar folders?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sballa134 View Post
    Anybody know what size pictures have to be to be able to work in livephotos widget? thanks
    640x960 is the size you are going to want to find bro!

I am sure this has been asked already but I have looked through about 120 pages now and can't find anything about this...yet. Is it possible to change some of the icons on the springboard to other icons? For example, I don't use twitter, can I replace it somehow with Instagram or iFile? If so, how would I go about doing such a thing. On the stock Dreamboard theme, it has a settings menu that allows you to choose a certain icon and replace it with one of your choice. Is there something with this theme that does the same and I am just not seeing it? Also, is there a way that I can take off the twitter feed and put something else there or just to take it off completely? Thanks for any help with this.
    Last edited by dReAdLoKdEmOn; 01-26-2012 at 09:39 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dReAdLoKdEmOn For This Useful Post:

sballa134 (01-26-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    640x960 is the size you are going to want to find bro!

I am sure this has been asked already but I have looked through about 120 pages now and can't find anything about this...yet. Is it possible to change some of the icons on the springboard to other icons? For example, I don't use twitter, can I replace it somehow with Instagram or iFile? If so, how would I go about doing such a thing. On the stock Dreamboard theme, it has a settings menu that allows you to choose a certain icon and replace it with one of your choice. Is there something with this theme that does the same and I am just not seeing it? Also, is there a way that I can take off the twitter feed and put something else there or just to take it off completely? Thanks for any help with this.
    http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-Guide - this link is on the first page but it has several instructions on how to customize your theme. In it you will find instructions on how to add or change the SBIcons on springboard. Please note that if you want to have badges on your SBIcons you will need to make sure that you have the code for it. If you open your your plist and look at the code for twitter you will see that it is different than say the code for iBooks, calculator, or notes. So if you replace an SBIcon on springboard that has the extra code for badges you might want to use an app that would have alerts. Just make sure you change the Bundle id for the badge alert. Just look how the codes are written and you will see what I am talking about. BUT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING MAKE A COPY OR BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT PLIST AND SAVE IT SOMEWHERE!!! You do this just in case you input the incorrect code or made a mistake somewhere and your screen goes black. I am not sure how to take the twitter feed off but if you open iFile and look under the extra folders you will see a folder that says modified plist and it will have different plist that you can use. One of them has a no webwidget plist. I just used that but it will also remove the facebook and google widget. Good luck

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gjm4jc For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (01-26-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

how can we upload icons to the BoxorHD plist Builder? There are icons that are present in this forum but are not available on the boxorhd plist builder site.