Page 203 of 253 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

I'm trying to remove the live clock widget on the lockscreen but I am having trouble. I removed the clock.html file from the Widgets/Lockscreen folder and the clock is gone but there is a big,white,rectangular,empty box showing up now under the weather on the lockscreen.

Hey guys!
    Was wondering if someone could help me out whit a plist...no Facebook twitter google page..no rss ..whit home button and badges..thanxs

Oh a friend of mine now askin for the same but whit the Facebook and twit widgets

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    Hey guys!
    Was wondering if someone could help me out whit a plist...no Facebook twitter google page..no rss ..whit home button and badges..thanxs

Oh a friend of mine now askin for the same but whit the Facebook and twit widgets
    there are extra plist files in included with the theme. check the EXTRAS folder in ifle. or ssh via computer. for the one you want use the no web widget and big icons only plist...for your friend i dont see one for web widgets, rss and big icons....he will prolly just have to use the original plist and just delete the rss feed.

as for the white home button check the guide also included in the extra folders or on the first post of the thread there is a link. it eexplains how to make the white home button

Forgot sat we got 3 gs and want to safe mem whit that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    1. that doesnt happen to me, did you do anything to the plist ? if you did, revert back from orginal plist and see if the problem still exist
    2. there is no way, Apps folder in the middle listed all the apps automatically
    3. you have to move the live clock to the 2nd page, it uses different frame, to do that, follow this

replace this code

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.camera</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,186,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Camera.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    with this

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>156,178,150,100</string>
    					<key>URL</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Widgets/LiveClock/Widget.html</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key><false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobiletimer</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,186,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/ClockBlank.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    1. switched plist files and it does NOT do it. do you know of where in the plist i might have messed up so i can avoid starting all over again?! lol

2. that sucks, i dont like have the same games duplicated and the same jailbreak apps duplicated...maybe it wouldnt be hard to mod the plist for this?

3. moved the clock!! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    I'm trying to remove the live clock widget on the lockscreen but I am having trouble. I removed the clock.html file from the Widgets/Lockscreen folder and the clock is gone but there is a big,white,rectangular,empty box showing up now under the weather on the lockscreen.
    DO NOT delete the clock.html, if you want to remove the lockscreen, open Current.plist, and delete this code below (follow carefully)

Code:
    	<key>LockView</key>
    	<array>
    	<dict>
            <key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
            <key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
            <key>id</key><string>SlideView</string>
            <key>ContentWidth</key><integer>640</integer>
    		<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>480</integer>
            <key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>320</integer>
            <key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>0</integer>
            <key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
            <key>HorizontalScrollBars</key><false/>
            <key>Paging</key><true/>
    		<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    			<string>get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetX = 0 ? unlock : nothing</string>
    			</array>
            <key>Subviews</key>
              	<array>
                	<dict>
                        <key>Frame</key><string>-320,0,1280,480</string>
                        <key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
                        <key>URL</key><string>$ROOT/Widgets/LockScreen/LockScreen.html</string>
                    </dict>
                    <dict>
                        <key>Frame</key><string>-320,0,1280,480</string>
                        <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
                        <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/Wallpapers/Wallpaper1.jpg</string>
                    </dict>
                </array>
                    </dict>
    	</array>
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    1. switched plist files and it does NOT do it. do you know of where in the plist i might have messed up so i can avoid starting all over again?! lol

2. that sucks, i dont like have the same games duplicated and the same jailbreak apps duplicated...maybe it wouldnt be hard to mod the plist for this?

3. moved the clock!! thanks!
    1. LOL ! always backup your current.plist evertime you make changes and no, omg, looking at those codes one by one ? haha
    2. nothing I can do, sorry
    3. congrats !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (07-23-2011), Samberg865 (07-23-2011)

Noticed some battery loss while using the theme so I imcreased the update interval for both the weather widget and the animated weather in the background and it seemed to help.
    To change: BoxorHd/widgets/AnimatedWeather/function.js and just change the 'var update interval' from 10 (10=weather updates every 10 mins) - I changed mine to 30 for now
    Make sure you do the same update interval for LiveWeather widget so the weather in the background matches the main weather widget. BoxorHd/widgets/LiveWeather/function.js
    Last edited by Rylax26; 07-23-2011 at 08:48 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rylax26 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-23-2011)

Thanks

my current plist..i tried to follow the instruction to add a page but nothing seems to match up as far as code. falcon can you help me add a 6th page pretty please?!?!

Current.rar

and i fixed my respring problem. i just reverted to the original no web widget and big icons only plist and added 1 section of code at a time and tested...it took a little while but i dont have the apps folder opened on respring now!

Also wondering how to remove pages in the favorites folder. I dont have enough to fill them and scroll through a page or 2 of all black.
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 07-23-2011 at 10:59 AM.

my current plist..i tried to follow the instruction to add a page but nothing seems to match up as far as code. falcon can you help me add a 6th page pretty please?!?!

Current.rar

and i fixed my respring problem. i just reverted to the original no web widget and big icons only plist and added 1 section of code at a time and tested...it took a little while but i dont have the apps folder opened on respring now!

Also wondering how to remove pages in the favorites folder. I dont have enough to fill them and scroll through a page or 2 of all black.
    try this

13. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (07-23-2011)

DO NOT delete the clock.html, if you want to remove the lockscreen, open Current.plist, and delete this code below (follow carefully)

Thank you,but I'm not trying to remove the whole lockscreen,I just want to remove the live clock from the lockscreen.
    Last edited by lennie paz; 07-23-2011 at 01:50 PM.

hey all -
    so i have a problem - i had tried changing the bottomdock and now its all messed up, and for some reason i repasted in the original code and it is still showing the old one which includes (ipod which works fine, then sms which doesnt open up then phone with badge, then my email without the icon but the badge only, then settings) the attached plist shows the original code for bottomdock, right? then howcome this still shows up after restarting alot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22939913/Current.plist

Thanks

-teamviewer.png-tiger12.png-huntington.png-nhl11.png-shazam.png

icons!!

falcon on the first press of the jailbreak folder nothing happens with that new plist....i have to press it a 2nd time before the folder opens....????

also i remember reading some asking how the weather knows when it is day or night time. right now it is 915 pm here and dark but the liveweather is showing a sun.
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 07-23-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Hey falcon. Is there a way I can set up my plist to where my first page (web widget) only loads when I go to it but the other pages are always loaded? Thanks. I don't need it staying loaded, but I like having the option or switching to it or I would just remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Thank you,but I'm not trying to remove the whole lockscreen,I just want to remove the live clock from the lockscreen.
    Oh okay, then, edit widgets/LockScreen/LockScreen.html

and delete this part

Code:
    <div id="clc"><iframe src="clock.html" frameborder="0"></iframe></div>
    RESPRING

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey falcon. Is there a way I can set up my plist to where my first page (web widget) only loads when I go to it but the other pages are always loaded? Thanks. I don't need it staying loaded, but I like having the option or switching to it or I would just remove it.
    yes, that is possible, which plist are u using now ?

-teamviewer.png-tiger12.png-huntington.png-nhl11.png-shazam.png

icons!!

falcon on the first press of the jailbreak folder nothing happens with that new plist....i have to press it a 2nd time before the folder opens....????

also i remember reading some asking how the weather knows when it is day or night time. right now it is 915 pm here and dark but the liveweather is showing a sun.
    I don't see the problem with my folder, and for the liveweather, there is nothing I can do about it, I'm using the widget from endroid

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia15 View Post
    hey all -
    so i have a problem - i had tried changing the bottomdock and now its all messed up, and for some reason i repasted in the original code and it is still showing the old one which includes (ipod which works fine, then sms which doesnt open up then phone with badge, then my email without the icon but the badge only, then settings) the attached plist shows the original code for bottomdock, right? then howcome this still shows up after restarting alot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22939913/Current.plist
    I have chekced the bottomdock part, and it looks like no changes made so I guess it is the original plist. Try delete the whole folder of BoxorHD and also delete the cache

I'm using The load all pages plist.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I'm using The load all pages plist.
    try this

replace this part

Code:
    		<key>updatepages</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView = 320 ? insertview page1 to ScrollView, insertview page2 to ScrollView, insertview page3 to ScrollView, insertview page4 to ScrollView, insertview page5 to ScrollView : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 270 ? set y 480 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y -70 topdock YES 0.5, set y 485 menu YES 0.5 : set y 420 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y 0 topdock YES 0.5, setvar 0 menu</string> 
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 50 ? set y 0 widgetdock YES 0.5 : set y -70 widgetdock YES 0.5</string> 
    		</array>
    with this

Code:
    		<key>updatepages</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView = 320 ? insertview page2 to ScrollView, insertview page3 to ScrollView, insertview page4 to ScrollView, insertview page5 to ScrollView : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 270 ? set y 480 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y -70 topdock YES 0.5, set y 485 menu YES 0.5 : set y 420 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y 0 topdock YES 0.5, setvar 0 menu</string> 
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView gt 320 ? removeview page1 : insertview page1 to ScrollView</string> 
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 50 ? set y 0 widgetdock YES 0.5 : set y -70 widgetdock YES 0.5</string> 
    		</array>

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Oh okay, then, edit widgets/LockScreen/LockScreen.html

and delete this part

Code:
    <div id="clc"><iframe src="clock.html" frameborder="0"></iframe></div>
    RESPRING

yes, that is possible, which plist are u using now ?

I don't see the problem with my folder, and for the liveweather, there is nothing I can do about it, I'm using the widget from endroid

I have chekced the bottomdock part, and it looks like no changes made so I guess it is the original plist. Try delete the whole folder of BoxorHD and also delete the cache
    so it turns out i had been making all these changes in the wrong current.plist, because everything i was transferring through a program was going into another boxorhd folder that was identical somehow with everything..i'm new to ifile and all these things so it took awhile to know what everything meant and how to transfer and where it went.

thank you!

so i'm starting to figure out how to change codes slowly which is a big deal for me, but i have one issue. the widgets on page 1 (facebook, twitter, google) don't fit to the size of the frame. from looking at it compared to the widgets in your initial theme screenshots, the frame looks less wide, or at least the content fit within the width without having to scroll right. how can i alter it so it fits within the frame?
    Last edited by Nadia15; 07-23-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia15 View Post
    so it turns out i had been making all these changes in the wrong current.plist, because everything i was transferring through a program was going into another boxorhd folder that was identical somehow with everything..i'm new to ifile and all these things so it took awhile to know what everything meant and how to transfer and where it went.

thank you!

so i'm starting to figure out how to change codes slowly which is a big deal for me, but i have one issue. the widgets on page 1 (facebook, twitter, google) don't fit to the size of the frame. from looking at it compared to the widgets in your initial theme screenshots, the frame looks less wide, or at least the content fit within the width without having to scroll right. how can i alter it so it fits within the frame?
    Twitter and Facebook widget working fine at first (fit into the frame) but recently both website decided to change the minimum width of the site this is something that I can don nothing about it, sorry

Hey falcon i am curious what are on your todo list now =D

Page 203 of 253 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 ... LastLast