Page 201 of 253 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the facebook and twitter widgets? Every time I click on an outside link while i'm using either of them, the phone freezes for about 3 minutes and then reboots.
    As far as i know it is a problem with dreamboard..
    I tried to change the Facebook widget to Google+, but the phone freezes when it starts up and loads the widget, so I had to change it back :-(

Quote Originally Posted by DenNgaXL View Post
    As far as i know it is a problem with dreamboard..
    I tried to change the Facebook widget to Google+, but the phone freezes when it starts up and loads the widget, so I had to change it back :-(
    I really hope Wynd would step up and start fixing this problem among other bugs

Hey all,
    I have been searching through all the post looking for the Home Dock Icon and I can't find it. Can some one please relink or direct me to the right post.

Much Thanks.

Hello everyone. I'm new here and would first like to say how awesome this theme is. Hands down one of my faves. Anyway, I was wondering if i could get some help with my plist. I can't seem to get the left row's middle icon on my 3rd page to work. Here's my plist. Any help would be great. Also, the calendar on my lock screen doesn't work either.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out.

Current.rar

Quote Originally Posted by fairon View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new here and would first like to say how awesome this theme is. Hands down one of my faves. Anyway, I was wondering if i could get some help with my plist. I can't seem to get the left row's middle icon on my 3rd page to work. Here's my plist. Any help would be great. Also, the calendar on my lock screen doesn't work either.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out.

Current.rar
    Ok, you can't get the image to show up or the app to open or both? and i wasn't aware there was a calendar on the lockscreen anymore. What version BoxorHD do you have?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-22-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Ok, you can't get the image to show up or the app to open or both? and i wasn't aware there was a calendar on the lockscreen anymore. What version BoxorHD do you have?
    You are correct, the calendar was removed in the newest version to make the LS load faster, so if he nought from cydia he needs to go there to update, if he donated and got an email with link, he needs to redownload from new link

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-22-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I really hope Wynd would step up and start fixing this problem among other bugs
    Yeah.. It sucks that it doesn't work :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I have 2.1 from cydia. And yeah I just read that calendar was removed lol.The app launches but the icon doesn't show up, even though i have the png in the icons folder.
    Last edited by fairon; 07-22-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Make sure it's the same name as in the plist. Case sensitive.

ok i found my problem. my image file was somehow corrupted. it works now. thanks guys.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

1. why when you respring and unlock the main apps folder is always open?

2. also is there an easier way to remove apps from the all apps folder other than turning all apps off and putting each individual bundle id in that section?

3. to move the live clock to the another page i obviously move the app code. but to move the running time widget i just have to edit this part of the code right? <key>Frame</key><string>4,69,150,100</string> and just fiddle with the numbers until i get it right? or does someone else already have the clock on the main page just below the live weather and on the right side?
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 07-22-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    1. why when you respring and unlock the main apps folder is always open?

2. also is there an easier way to remove apps from the all apps folder other than turning all apps off and putting each individual bundle id in that section?

3. to move the live clock to the another page i obviously move the app code. but to move the running time widget i just have to edit this part of the code right? <key>Frame</key><string>4,69,150,100</string> and just fiddle with the numbers until i get it right? or does someone else already have the clock on the main page just below the live weather and on the right side?
    1. that doesnt happen to me, did you do anything to the plist ? if you did, revert back from orginal plist and see if the problem still exist
    2. there is no way, Apps folder in the middle listed all the apps automatically
    3. you have to move the live clock to the 2nd page, it uses different frame, to do that, follow this

replace this code

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.camera</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,186,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Camera.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    with this

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>156,178,150,100</string>
    					<key>URL</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Widgets/LiveClock/Widget.html</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key><false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobiletimer</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,186,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/ClockBlank.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>

16. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (07-23-2011)

umm falcon, i know that its been some time since i was here, when i saw the latest version, which is 2.1 and wanted to download from the same link as the 2.0, i still got the 2.0 instead of the 2.1 version, is it like the download link changed or do i have to donate again or what? thanks

i downloaded from the first link, i've emailed you anyway, and please remind me to donate to you again lol
    Last edited by kebogiras; 07-22-2011 at 10:56 PM.

@falcon, did you notice the new sig? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Oh yea I did, it looks nice, it gives the feel of popup on the Beta Tester text hehe, who helped you ?!?! lol
    Actually I did that all myself lol

The ones before were when I was at work and bored and I only had paint.net lol.

This was done at home with CS5 so much better looking, not to mention you can actually ready the text now much better!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Actually I did that all myself lol

The ones before were when I was at work and bored and I only had paint.net lol.

This was done at home with CS5 so much better looking, not to mention you can actually ready the text now much better!! Lol
    Obviously I underestimated you ! haha u're doing fine with photoshop urself haha

Page 201 of 253 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 ... LastLast