Page 200 of 253 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD

  1. #3981
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Littleton, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Falcon! Would love this in white!!! And maybe another with the color greyscale! Lol

  2. #3982
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 85 Times in 55 Posts

    I made thoose.. Take them if you want them :-)

    Google+ Black


    Google+ White
    Last edited by DenNgaXL; 07-21-2011 at 04:15 AM.

  3. #3983

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    DenNgaXL (07-21-2011)

  5. #3984
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 85 Times in 55 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thanks for the icons, but I have updated the zip file for BoxorHD white awhile ago to fix the Icon name color (it was too light)

    or you can download from here
    Thank you. I have now fixed it :-)

    Google+ White

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DenNgaXL For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-21-2011)

  7. #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    here ya go




    more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD


    Thank You!

  8. #3986
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 85 Times in 55 Posts

    If anyone is interested i got a Plist with the following:

    All Loaded
    Web Widget
    RSS Feed
    Photo Widget
    Badges in the dock
    Home Button

    Looks like this:


    DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by DenNgaXL; 07-21-2011 at 12:39 PM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DenNgaXL For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-21-2011), Moose0704 (07-21-2011), Toproaster (07-21-2011)

  10. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I know what he meant and my comment still stands
    Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the help. Why does dreamboard not work well with having a website like Google+? Just curious

  11. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by rogersda View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the help. Why does dreamboard not work well with having a website like Google+? Just curious
    It is because the website were not made for the widget window, you can not force it to fit, the HTML is coded to fit on the iPhone...

    Quote Originally Posted by DenNgaXL View Post
    If anyone is interested i got a Plist with the following:

    All Loaded
    Web Widget
    RSS Feed
    Photo Widget
    Badges in the dock
    Home Button

    Looks like this:


    DOWNLOAD
    I just love that home button, don't you?
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-21-2011 at 03:04 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    DenNgaXL (07-21-2011)

  13. #3989
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 85 Times in 55 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    It is because the website were not made for the widget window, you can not force it to fit, the HTML is coded to fit on the iPhone...



    I just love that home button, don't you?
    Actually I do :-)
    Makes the theme more complete.. :-)

    Thx :-)

  14. #3990
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    It is because the website were not made for the widget window, you can not force it to fit, the HTML is coded to fit on the iPhone...



    I just love that home button, don't you?


    i tried to do the home button mod and when i hit the button it takes me to page 3...i am using the no web widget page and big icons only plist...can someone help me fix this issue?

  15. #3991
    any news on the plist builder?
    Download My Bliss Weather Mod for LowerAW: http://www.mediafire.com/?pelfb6v1imjfrm6

  16. #3992
    Anyone come up with a fix for the Twitter widget that is cutting off some of the text?

  17. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    Anyone come up with a fix for the Twitter widget that is cutting off some of the text?
    It is unfixable

    Use twitter app

  18. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by ragecody View Post
    could you make icons for
    Guitar tools se.norrlandsguld.Guldfinger
    ign 68RX859ZF4.com.fox.ign.iphone
    hipporemote com.robohippo.hipporemote
    how stuff works com.howstuffworks.hsw
    It would be much appreciated!
    Anyone?

  19. #3995
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    i tried to do the home button mod and when i hit the button it takes me to page 3...i am using the no web widget page and big icons only plist...can someone help me fix this issue?
    someone has to have an easy fix to this for me! i get the code to add the feature but im not sure where the code is located that determines that page it goes to.....

  20. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by ragecody View Post
    could you make icons for
    Guitar tools se.norrlandsguld.Guldfinger
    ign 68RX859ZF4.com.fox.ign.iphone
    hipporemote com.robohippo.hipporemote
    how stuff works com.howstuffworks.hsw
    It would be much appreciated!



    more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    i tried to do the home button mod and when i hit the button it takes me to page 3...i am using the no web widget page and big icons only plist...can someone help me fix this issue?
    change this, to 0 instead of 320

    Code:
    			<array><string>views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX = 320 animated:0.5</string></array>

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Da Wil-Man (07-22-2011)

  22. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post



    more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD



    change this, to 0 instead of 320

    Code:
    			<array><string>views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX = 320 animated:0.5</string></array>
    I love you

  23. #3998

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    whosiao (07-22-2011)

  25. #3999
    Anyone else having problems with the facebook and twitter widgets? Every time I click on an outside link while i'm using either of them, the phone freezes for about 3 minutes and then reboots.

  26. #4000
    I love you too falcon =D

Page 200 of 253 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 210 250 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •