+ Reply
Page 195 of 253 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
i already did bro...****
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i already did bro...****

Thanks

There is no need to restore at all, it's not that bad lol

All you did is mess up the code and not copy and paste something right, all you have to do it use iPhone explorer or something and plug it into your computer or if you have file still running in the BG is to go to /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard and rename your theme to .old at the end then respiring or reboot your phone, this will cause your phone to boot to the default theme instead of you DB theme.

Once that has happened restore to your plist copy, you did make a copy right? Before you made changes? If so go back to that and make another copy then follow the guide and try again

Quote Originally Posted by leemboo View Post
    i already did bro...****
    Lol sorry I did not respond fast enough, at work right now and just saw your response... But now you know better for next time

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

leemboo (07-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks bro...i will give it a try

Thanks

Does anybody have the white icon psd template?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hassane14 View Post
    Does anybody have the white icon psd template?
    Lol wrong question for this forum, there is a separate forum for BoxorHD Ceramic White, and I believe the PSD is on page one

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally Posted by TheloniousMarc
    I know this is not a Boxor HD issue (at least I don't think it is), but I'm hoping someone here can help as this only become an issue since I installed Dreamboard/Boxor:

If I take a picture with Camera Plus and save it to the Camera Roll, it says it saves but then doesn't appear in my Camera Roll (or in the DCIM/APPLE100 folder). Same goes for pictures saved from MobileSafari and emails. Pictures taken with the normal Camera app, however, do save to the Camera Roll via the thumbnail on the bottom-left, though they don't appear if I go to the Camera Roll program directly.
    i have camera plus and its awesome. what you need to do is select the icon on the bottom right when in camera mode then in the bottom right you should see a symbol with 2 arrows in a circle just select that and it then syncs the photos you have taken into your camera roll. hope this helps.
    Last edited by envious86; 07-18-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    i have caera plus and its awesome. what you need to do is select the icon on the bottom right when in camera mode then in the bottom right you should see a symbol with 2 arrows in a circle just select that and it then syncs the photos you have taken into your camera roll. hope this helps.
    What are you talking about? Lol no quote

Thanks

ah crud. i thought i had quoted in that reply. new modmyi site is a little confusing

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Has anyone tried the theme Dream yet? If so is there a way to modify BoxerHD to work like Dream when selecting what apps you want and where with the BIG icons? If that makes sense to anyone?

** when you go to edit mode in Dream you can move the big icon apps around, not just the apps in the folders...that makes more sense

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Has anyone tried the theme Dream yet? If so is there a way to modify BoxerHD to work like Dream when selecting what apps you want and where with the BIG icons? If that makes sense to anyone?

** when you go to edit mode in Dream you can move the big icon apps around, not just the apps in the folders...that makes more sense
    Yes there is a way to do it and no falcon will never do that, the reason for it is, in order to do that the big icons have to go in the icon folder, however you then will have big icons in your all apps folder but they will look all distorted and crappy cause they will be shrunk down to a small icon size, falcon does not like how it makes the icons look and I agree cause I done want one part of the theme looking good and the other looking like crap lol

Yes I have tried dream and it's nice and all but if you look the folders it doesn't look so nice anymore. With BoxorHD the theme looks good al over

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-18-2011)

Thanks

Yeah I like the setup of dream. It's pretty cool but I'm sure it would mean re-writing the entire code for boxor to get it setup like that. I could be wrong though!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    Yeah I like the setup of dream. It's pretty cool but I'm sure it would mean re-writing the entire code for boxor to get it setup like that. I could be wrong though!
    No your right, which is another reason he won't do it, I will be like making a new theme.....

But I am sure you are more than welcome to buy them both then combine the code yourself and see what you get lol

Thanks

lol fair enough! Im just going cross eyed looking at all of the code and trying to move things around the way I want.

As far as combining the 2 codes...I definitely dont have the knowledge to do that and make it work! lol

1. in the meantime, can someone help me move the liveclock to the page with the live weather? I remember reading a ways back that itd be hard to move because there is more than 1 section of code.

2. also. I tried to move the appstore to the first page as well. i just copied the code that included the badge code and moved it to the spot i wanted but when i respring it is blank.

3. is there an easier way to figure out the math to get badges where you want them to be..or do i have to pick a number, respring and just keep editing until i get it where i want to be? im trying to cheat and look at other code but am not getting all the numbers i need

im asking a lot right now! lol
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 07-18-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yes there is a way to do it and no falcon will never do that, the reason for it is, in order to do that the big icons have to go in the icon folder, however you then will have big icons in your all apps folder but they will look all distorted and crappy cause they will be shrunk down to a small icon size, falcon does not like how it makes the icons look and I agree cause I done want one part of the theme looking good and the other looking like crap lol

Yes I have tried dream and it's nice and all but if you look the folders it doesn't look so nice anymore. With BoxorHD the theme looks good al over
    Good points. Also, in Dream, with no icon labels it's sometimes hard to what app the small icons in the folders point to. The theme has some great flexibility, but there are drawbacks as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhase4G View Post
    Any chance you can make these for the ceramic white version of boxor? And maybe some similar ones for AppStore?
    Here you go...

My icon collection - http://photobucket.com/hassansboxoricons
    Last edited by hassane14; 07-18-2011 at 07:49 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hassane14 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-18-2011)

Thanks

Here are some icons I made...not the nicest but Im excited I finally got in a rhythm with modding the plist!

deleted....

hassane, are you just adding an inner shadow and inner glow like the last layer in the PSD? i just did on an icon and it looks similar to yours

Boxor HD-chipotle.pngBoxor HD-alarm.pngBoxor HD-craigs.pngBoxor HD-uverse.pngBoxor HD-groupme.png
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 07-18-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks

Here are some icons I made...not the nicest but Im excited I finally got in a rhythm with modding the plist!

deleted....

hassane, are you just adding an inner shadow and inner glow like the last layer in the PSD? i just did on an icon and it looks similar to yours

Attachment 536422Attachment 536421Attachment 536420Attachment 536419
    Lol great job, but they all say Gmail?

Thanks

lol yeah i just noticed that! i fixed it and editted my post...its late and i cant see straight! lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elliob View Post
    @Falcon212

Future Update Request - It would be great if the home button closed the "apps" or "games" or "favorites"......and actually returned you to home page (page 2) of the theme. Similar to the default theme.
    As Moose said, currently Dreamboard is not able to utilize the physical home button of the iPhone/iPodTouch
    Quote Originally Posted by nikokoren View Post
    @falcon
    is there a way to manually check for a weather update (in the sbwidget and lockscreen) by pressing it? and not letting it check automatically in the background? cause i like the feature, but its just eating though my battery in no time!
    not possible at the moment, what you can do is make the autorefresh time longer by editing the function.js inside LiveWeather widget folder

Quote Originally Posted by Winky333 View Post
    Thanks for the Last.FM icon. I looked at the list and I think the only one that I am missing is one for the Starbucks app. If anyone could share it would be much appreciated.
    sure, here we go

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Edit...You are good...I am in awe.