Page 186 of 253 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD

  1. #3701
    There is no way I can help you with that, can u be more specific ? Like which page are trying to put that on ? I suggest you just replace the existing icon and the Bundle ID instead of making new page and new icon (for advance user only)

  2. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    There is no way I can help you with that, can u be more specific ? Like which page are trying to put that on ? I suggest you just replace the existing icon and the Bundle ID instead of making new page and new icon (for advance user only)
    Sorry, in such a novice still haha. I want to replace the twitter icon for my own made Hipstamatic one (made with the icon.psd file) and put it on the first page.
    At this moment (with the string i put above) there is no icon at all at the spot where the twitter one was.

  3. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavenl View Post
    Sorry, in such a novice still haha. I want to replace the twitter icon for my own made Hipstamatic one (made with the icon.psd file) and put it on the first page.
    At this moment (with the string i put above) there is no icon at all at the spot where the twitter one was.
    Please revert back to ten original plist (unedited) and find this lines of code, and ONLY change the red part

    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key><string>com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>225,296,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>
    
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,295,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Twitter.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>

  4. #3704
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Thanks for the Icons! Great Theme!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shanks12 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-14-2011)

  6. #3705
    YAY! Finally i get that Apps tab to scroll very smoothly! Finally! If anyone want my to see my plist, drop me an inbox =D

  7. #3706
    Wow theme of the week congrats falcon. Just saw it on the front page. Hopefully you get many buying costumers keep you working on this great theme. Hopefully mouse will have some free time soon.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to hurstolds83 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-14-2011)

  9. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    YAY! Finally i get that Apps tab to scroll very smoothly! Finally! If anyone want my to see my plist, drop me an inbox =D
    What did you do ? I thought the jerkiness was caused by low ram and dreamboard ? (thus I made i turn the paging on)

  10. #3708
    hey Falcon,

    There is a v2.1 leaked on another website, is there really a v2.1?

  11. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    What did you do ? I thought the jerkiness was caused by low ram and dreamboard ? (thus I made i turn the paging on)
    Haha it took me quite a number of days to figure out this.
    Change
    "
    Code:
    <key>appsgrid</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,-480,320,480</string>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ContentHeight</key>
    					<integer>300</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetY</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>300</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>26</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>66</integer>
    					<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>Paging</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>
    						<dict>
    							<key>AllApps</key>
    							<true/>
    							<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    							<true/>
    							<key>Cols</key>
    							<integer>4</integer>
    							<key>Frame</key>
    							<string>0,-5,310,300</string>
    							<key>GapX</key>
    							<integer>67</integer>
    							<key>GapY</key>
    							<integer>72</integer>
    							<key>IconHeight</key>
    							<integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconWidth</key>
    							<integer>65</integer>
    							<key>PageHeight</key>
    							<integer>300</integer>
    							<key>Paging</key>
    							<true/>
    							<key>Rows</key>
    							<integer>4</integer>
    							<key>ViewType</key>
    							<string>AppGrid</string>
    						</dict>
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>VerticalScrollBars</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ScrollView</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>0,0,320,480</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/GridAppsBG.png</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ImageView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>View</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>appsgrid</string>
    		</dict>"
    To

    Code:
    <key>appsgrid</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,-480,320,480</string>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ContentHeight</key>
    					<integer>900</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetY</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>300</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>70</integer>
    					<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>Paging</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>
    						<dict>
    							<key>AllApps</key>
    							<true/>
    							<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    							<true/>
    							<key>Cols</key>
    							<integer>4</integer>
    							<key>Frame</key>
    							<string>26,-9,280,900</string>
    							<key>GapX</key>
    							<integer>67</integer>
    							<key>GapY</key>
    							<integer>72</integer>
    							<key>IconHeight</key>
    							<integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconWidth</key>
    							<integer>65</integer>
    							<key>PageGapX</key>
    							<integer>0</integer>
    							<key>PageGapY</key>
    							<integer>300</integer>
    							<key>Paging</key>
    							<true/>
    							<key>Rows</key>
    							<integer>4</integer>
    							<key>ViewType</key>
    							<string>AppGrid</string>
    						</dict>
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>VerticalScrollBars</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ScrollView</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>0,0,320,480</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/GridAppsBG.png</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ImageView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>View</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>appsgrid</string>
    		</dict>
    Finally!
    Last edited by whosiao; 07-14-2011 at 10:38 AM.

  12. #3710
    please add the [code ] [ /code] tags to the above
    ___
    now im not to sure, but from the looks of it you "cheated"
    looks to me as if u had it so the entire appGrid is preloaded rather then loaded during scroll,
    looks like u create a view that spans a portion greater than the screen, then u just scroll through it.
    is this correct?
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 07-14-2011 at 10:23 AM.

  13. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    please add the [code ] [ /code] tags to the above
    ___
    now im not to sure, but from the looks of it you "cheated"
    looks to me as if u had it so the entire appGrid is preloaded rather then loaded during scroll,
    looks like u create a view that spans a portion greater than the screen, then u just scroll through it.
    is this correct?
    Don't really get what you mean, i suggest you try it out yourself.

  14. #3712
    Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    Don't really get what you mean, i suggest you try it out yourself.
    lol, i would love to, but i dont have the theme




    again please add the code tags to ur post!
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 07-14-2011 at 10:34 AM.

  15. #3713
    As long as it doesn't jerk anymore, i am happy with it! Very! xD

  16. #3714
    wat ev...

  17. #3715

  18. #3716
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    if that did the trick then good ! but you have to dix the scrolling bar too, shift it within the folder
    lol dix? u mean fix?

    but if i am correct about his method this would mean, everything is loaded on the spot, and not while scrolling.
    do watch ur ram

  19. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    lol dix? u mean fix?

    but if i am correct about his method this would mean, everything is loaded on the spot, and not while scrolling.
    do watch ur ram
    haha yeap, that is what I meant, I don't think it will effect on the RAM much since the folder will be unload from the view once it dismiss

  20. #3718
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    haha yeap, that is what I meant, I don't think it will effect on the RAM much since the folder will be unload from the view once it dismiss
    hey Falcon,

    There is a v2.1 leaked on another website, is there really a v2.1?

  21. #3719
    hey falcon, did you get my pm?

  22. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    hey Falcon,

    There is a v2.1 leaked on another website, is there really a v2.1?
    who knows what that leaked site has, but yes 2.1 was released awhile ago, just download from the same link.

    Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    hey falcon, did you get my pm?
    yes I did, and i have replied, I have sent it to your email

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (07-14-2011)

Page 186 of 253 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •