Page 176 of 253 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166174175176177178 186 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD

  1. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    find this line under gamesgrid and favgris, set it to false/

    Code:
    					<key>Paging</key><true/>
    Thanks you sir!

    Is it not possible to do the same to the apps tab? I edited the same line under appsgrid but it didn't do anything
    Last edited by eliter1; 07-10-2011 at 11:29 AM.

  2. #3502
    Falcon which part should I delete so that my App tab would be similar to the other tab like I can go into edit mode to add them. I know I will have to add in apps one by one but this will make those that appear in the game and favorite apps not appearing in the App tab to make it smoother. Thanks
    Last edited by whosiao; 07-10-2011 at 12:11 PM.

  3. #3503
    please help. i created a new page. the problem is im confuse about the new code

    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.mywi</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>165,295,145,100</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/MyWi.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

    i want this on the page that i created. please help.

  4. #3504

  5. #3505
    someone ask for my .plist, attached herewith my current.plist, no fb widget, no lockscreen, no photo widget. with sms, mail and phone badges.

    -img_0013.png-img_0015.png-img_0014.png-img_0016.png

    i take no credit for this, thanks to moose0704 & especially falcon212.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henzxy For This Useful Post:

    dudeski (07-10-2011), eliter1 (07-10-2011), falcon212 (07-10-2011)

  7. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Blue arrow next to the folder name in ifile....
    Really need help with google web widget it makes me respring every time I try it

  8. #3507
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    is it just me or do rss feeds not work anymore

  9. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeski View Post
    is it just me or do rss feeds not work anymore

    They stopped working for me too.

  10. #3509
    Unhappy new user
    Hi, I just bought this theme and it doesnt work right. I dont feel like reading 216 pages on how to get this to work. Can someone point me to the right direction on how exactly I need to do this. I need like step by step instructions.

    Things id like to do:
    How to fix that weather icon bug?
    How to change around the icons. I dont use twitter.
    How do I change the Phone button to a Home button?
    How do I make the Phone button blue?

    can someone post the page# on how i get this fixed?
    I downloaded iFile, so i have that.


  11. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by se7en_ View Post
    Hi, I just bought this theme and it doesnt work right. I dont feel like reading 216 pages on how to get this to work. Can someone point me to the right direction on how exactly I need to do this. I need like step by step instructions.

    Things id like to do:
    How to fix that weather icon bug?
    How to change around the icons. I dont use twitter.
    How do I change the Phone button to a Home button?
    How do I make the Phone button blue?

    can someone post the page# on how i get this fixed?
    I downloaded iFile, so i have that.

    You don't have to read all 216 pages, there is a search function that you can use at the top of the page

    And the weather issue was just addressed 1 to 2 pages back...

  12. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    You don't have to read all 216 pages, there is a search function that you can use at the top of the page

    And the weather issue was just addressed 1 to 2 pages back...
    i checked the perms. they are set right. and i enabled the heirarchy.

    for some reason now iFile doesnt open anymore.

    for someone that has never done this before, this is extreamly furstrating. I have to modify some text file, just to get the icons to work the way i want them to? this is ***, i want my money back. shuold just be click and drag

  13. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by se7en_ View Post
    i checked the perms. they are set right. and i enabled the heirarchy.

    for some reason now iFile doesnt open anymore.

    for someone that has never done this before, this is extreamly furstrating. I have to modify some text file, just to get the icons to work the way i want them to? this is ***, i want my money back. shuold just be click and drag
    No you just needs lessons or just dont jailbreak, your asking for money back cause you don't know how to do/use something, that not exactly right, everything has been explained for you in this forum or in the readme files provided with the theme, this is a great theme and worth so much more than what little you paid, however if you really want to miss out cause you don't know how to do something then I am more than sure falcon, when he wakes up, will give you your money back, but you do not need to be so rude when this is simply user error!

    If you want click and drag then go back to a none jailbroken device and use the standard apple layout...

    If you don't want boring take some MORE time to learn how to use your jailbroken device and read up on how everything works, that is totally your decision, this is one of the ver few themes that you will get GREAT support for, however with the time difference that everyone is on, it will not be instant help but it will be the best!!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-10-2011)

  15. #3513
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by se7en_ View Post
    i checked the perms. they are set right. and i enabled the heirarchy.

    for some reason now iFile doesnt open anymore.

    for someone that has never done this before, this is extreamly furstrating. I have to modify some text file, just to get the icons to work the way i want them to? this is ***, i want my money back. shuold just be click and drag
    I think you need to take some time and read some dreamboard threads before judging themes. We all would love to just click and drag icons like winterboard. Mouse is working on a plist builder for this theme but it's not finished yet. Your going to be pretty disappointed in other themes as, outside of omnimo and the grid 90% of changes need to be done with file, ssh or a text editor.

  16. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    No you just needs lessons or just dont jailbreak, your asking for money back cause you don't know how to do/use something, that not exactly right, everything has been explained for you in this forum or in the readme files provided with the theme, this is a great theme and worth so much more than what little you paid, however if you really want to miss out cause you don't know how to do something then I am more than sure falcon, when he wakes up, will give you your money back, but you do not need to be so rude when this is simply user error!

    If you want click and drag then go back to a none jailbroken device and use the standard apple layout...

    If you don't want boring take some MORE time to learn how to use your jailbroken device and read up on how everything works, that is totally your decision, this is one of the ver few themes that you will get GREAT support for, however with the time difference that everyone is on, it will not be instant help but it will be the best!!!
    Not to mention this is not the correct forum you should be asking/commenting in for the White Version of BoxorHD - This is the forum you should be looking in and using: BoxorHD Ceramic White

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-10-2011)

  18. #3515
    read me file? where are they? can you post them?

  19. #3516

  20. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by se7en_ View Post
    Hi, I just bought this theme and it doesnt work right. I dont feel like reading 216 pages on how to get this to work. Can someone point me to the right direction on how exactly I need to do this. I need like step by step instructions.

    Things id like to do:
    How to fix that weather icon bug?
    How to change around the icons. I dont use twitter.
    How do I change the Phone button to a Home button?
    How do I make the Phone button blue?

    can someone post the page# on how i get this fixed?
    I downloaded iFile, so i have that.

    However, here is all the info you need to know:

    Things id like to do:
    How to fix that weather icon bug? - Look Here
    How to change around the icons. I dont use twitter. - This is explained in the readme folder provided in the root of the theme folder Dreamboard/BoxorHD Ceramic White/README
    How do I change the Phone button to a Home button? - Start Looking Here
    How do I make the Phone button blue? - If you ask Falcon nicely he can make that for you

    Anyother questions or things I can find for you??

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    Daveedo (07-11-2011), falcon212 (07-10-2011)

  22. #3518
    se7en bear with Dreamboard. I know it is overwhelming at the moment but it you give it the opportunity you will find that the capabilities are great as far out-play the standard normal IOS.

    Stick around and read up - I promise it will be worth initial aggravation.

    Pii

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-10-2011)

  24. #3519
    Ok everyone, well that reads this post anyways, If I get falcons approval I am going two write up a how to on all of these common issues everyone has and have falcon post it on the first page so it will be easier to find for all the noobs that come and buy this amazing theme and have all the same questions everyone else does but doesn't want to read through all the pages involved

  25. #3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok everyone, well that reads this post anyways, If I get falcons approval I am going two write up a how to on all of these common issues everyone has and have falcon post it on the first page so it will be easier to find for all the noobs that come and buy this amazing theme and have all the same questions everyone else does but doesn't want to read through all the pages involved
    That would GREAT help for the community moose ! LMAO *copy paste* but seriously, you're awesome !

Page 176 of 253 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166174175176177178 186 226 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •