Page 153 of 253 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143151152153154155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    ahaha I won't lie, it inspired me to continue the BoxorHD White ! - you should definitely redone your white version once I release it, since your white version was practically just colour inverted, thus the white shadow (come on Mouse, you could have done better than that ). If you look at mine closely, all the icons, and the elements have black shadow underneath it
    Only if you add the blue to it lol

But this was something special mouse did for me for the work that I have done in testing I'm kinda partial to this one

And you know I'll beta test it lol

I don't use Boxor but I have been trolling every so often since it was first launched.

It's good to see falcon212 still actively supporting this theme after 200 pages!

Hats off to you!

Pii

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-30-2011)

Just a teaser, and this is NOT psd file, this is screenshot from a working theme on my iPhone. So rest assure, BoxorHD White really is coming ! You all have to thank Moose, he's the one who make wants to continue the white version

Now you have 408 icons to remake lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    I don't use Boxor but I have been trolling every so often since it was first launched.

It's good to see falcon212 still actively supporting this theme after 200 pages!

Hats off to you!

Pii
    Yeah he is hands down one of the best supporters I've seen!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-30-2011)

Good lord ! maybe I should not release the white one !!! haha
    Too late now! No turning back lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (06-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post

Hats off to you!

Pii
    Thanks ! well take it as "if the theme made by falcon212, guarantee the best support"

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Too late now! No turning back lol
    damn it !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-30-2011)

damn it !
    in the end, it will so be worth it!!

Hey also wanted to throw something at you, I noticed that when i tested the theme "Barred HD" that he has a "home button" so if you are on page 4 or 5 you could hit the home button and go back to page 1 instantly, Could you look into maybe adding that feature to Boxor HD?

You know how you have the animations to go from page one to the widget page? Well you could do the same thing when going from page 1 to page 2 with the lower dock and just replace the "Dreamboard Box" with the home button so no matter what page your on past page 1 you can get back instantly
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-30-2011 at 01:05 PM.

That should be easy to implement, but i'm not sure if it is necessary ? Mmm... i will see what I can do and find the best way to execute the home button

omg modmyi for iphone is in a mess !!! So many bugs !
    Well it cuts down on the scrolling if your in say page six and want to send a email real fast you have to scroll all the way back to page one to do it but with the home button you could just jump real fast to it

Really I haven't had a single issue with it

Thanks

ahaha I won't lie, it inspired me to continue the BoxorHD White ! - you should definitely redone your white version once I release it, since your white version was practically just colour inverted, thus the white shadow (come on Mouse, you could have done better than that ). If you look at mine closely, all the icons, and the elements have black shadow underneath it
    Its not in invert. The white shadow you see is because of an outside glow.

I am not that lazy, since when have I have done anything, haha. I feel hurt you would think I just inverted it....

The a black shadow really took away from the transpaten affect away. You seem to have a done alot better of a job.

I help out with the icons you just go to throw me psd of the icons.
    Last edited by mouse0270; 06-30-2011 at 01:27 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Its not in invert. The white shadow you see is because of an outside glow.

I am not that lazy, since when have I have done anything, haha. I feel hurt you would think I just inverted it....

The a black shadow really took away from the transpaten affect away. You seem to have a done alot better of a job.

I help out with the icons you just go to throw me psd of the icons.
    It's ok Mouse, I LOVE IT! and that is all that matters

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

mouse0270 (06-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon202 View Post
    Falcon I edited my plist and removed the lockscreen code but once i resprung my device the lockscreen was gone but when I unlocked my phone my home screen was completely black.Any ideas?
    same here,i do not have the last array and or dict (where it shows after one another) array dict array dict......when i delete the part you have said my screen goes black!

how do i remove the widget on the first page with facebook google and twitter? its doin my nut in!!! lol
    Last edited by Broonie; 06-30-2011 at 03:06 PM.

hey guys, ive noticed after removing the lockscreen everythings fine however i dont see the liveweather animations anymore :/

how did u remove the lockscreen?

if someone can make me a plist with with no clock, no rss, no weather, no lockscreen, no photo widget and no widget page on the left with facebook google and twitter on it ill give them a donation
    Last edited by Broonie; 06-30-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks

I have tried many Dreamboard themes, and while most are OK, this one is the BEST out of them all. I have modified it already to suit my liking, however there was one critical thing missing that I could not figure out that...sadly prevents me from using this theme. Dock Badges. I was able to make it so that I replaced the Dreamboard icon with the Mail icon and moved the badge down there, but I don't know how to add the badges for the "Phone" and the "SMS" as well. If this could be implemented, it would be perfect in my eyes.

On another note, there is another bug I found (and I think it was already mentioned in this thread). It seems as though when you change the lockscreen wallpaper to something else, the original image pops up for a second when waking the device before switching to the new wallpaper. Tried a cold reboot of the phone, but it was still happening. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by djweatherbie View Post
    I have tried many Dreamboard themes, and while most are OK, this one is the BEST out of them all. I have modified it already to suit my liking, however there was one critical thing missing that I could not figure out that...sadly prevents me from using this theme. Dock Badges. I was able to make it so that I replaced the Dreamboard icon with the Mail icon and moved the badge down there, but I don't know how to add the badges for the "Phone" and the "SMS" as well. If this could be implemented, it would be perfect in my eyes.

On another note, there is another bug I found (and I think it was already mentioned in this thread). It seems as though when you change the lockscreen wallpaper to something else, the original image pops up for a second when waking the device before switching to the new wallpaper. Tried a cold reboot of the phone, but it was still happening. Ideas?
    I put the mail and app on the bottom dock but lost the notification badge, so I went back to the original bottom dock configuration.

Regarding the wallpaper, it appears that the theme initially displays wallpaper1 no matter which wallpaper has been chosen. I was wondering if it was stuck on the previous wallpaper (which, in my case, happened to be #1). I changed the image used for wallpaper1, and that's the image that began showing up at startup. No big deal, but I've noticed it as well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

dock badges are possible. falcon posted instructions in here 2-3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeski View Post
    dock badges are possible. falcon posted instructions in here 2-3 days ago.
    Didn't know that. Just bought the theme. I'll take a look.

Falcon, I LOVE the white Boxor. I prefer the black instead of the blue though. Would it come with an update or would it be a different theme all on it's own? Also, i dig the home button option, but only if you have like 5+ pages. I only have 4. Maybe Mouse could implement it into his plist builder as an option.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-30-2011)

Page 153 of 253 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143151152153154155 163 203 ... LastLast