Page 149 of 253 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139147148149150151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

hi can you help me where to download cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon202 View Post
    Falcon I edited my plist and removed the lockscreen code but once i resprung my device the lockscreen was gone but when I unlocked my phone my home screen was completely black.Any ideas?
    You should always make a backup of your plist before making these edits...

Quote Originally Posted by bambooladia View Post
    hi can you help me where to download cydia?
    You can't "download" cydia lol You have to Jailbreak your iphone in order to get cydia, cydia gets install as part of the process. Just "Google" how to jailbreak

Lol...Downlaod cydia. It's way more easier to jailbreak your phone at jailbreakme.com Oh and use the 2.0 version

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol...Downlaod cydia. It's way more easier to jailbreak your phone at jailbreakme.com
    That is only if he has to correct firmware on his device, right now jailbreakme.com does not support all devices just yet...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (06-29-2011)

Oh...never realize jailbreakme.com has this limit cause I never use it before!

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon202 View Post
    Falcon I edited my plist and removed the lockscreen code but once i resprung my device the lockscreen was gone but when I unlocked my phone my home screen was completely black.Any ideas?
    it seems you have deleted something, you have to precisely delete that code only. Easier if you just send the current.plist to and i'll help you

Thanks

About to go though the photobucket account and sync all icons on there with the ones included in the BoxorHD theme, YEAH

This means get rid of double images.
    Make sure that mail.png on photobucket looks like mail .png on the theme.

Q: Why are you informing my of this?

A: So you know how much working I am putting into this, thats 381 images I have to sort though, rename proporly and organize.

Q: That doesnt sound hard?

A: Its not its just long and borning.

Q: Oh, so what are you doing taking writing this Q & A section?

A: Delaying, doing it since I REALLY dont want to, its just one of the things that needs to be done before the plist builder can be release...

Q Did you ever notive that only about 2 of your questions are actually useful, the rest are you just arguing?

A: Well if you would stay on topic maybe we could get more useful questions and awnsers out there, but your always out to make me looks bad.

Q: You make your self look bad, no help from me?

A: Well you dont help my cause at all.

Q I wonder if anyone will 100% get the joke I just made?

A: No one likes you so they'll just ignore it.

Hey if you made icons that are not found in the BoxorHD photobucket account. please email them to me, other wise I will not attempt to add them to the database.
    Last edited by mouse0270; 06-29-2011 at 01:17 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-29-2011), Moose0704 (06-29-2011), mws1986 (06-29-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    hey guys could some one tell me why my lockscreen looks the way it does???
    Attachment 532648
    also is anybody else having problems with the twitter and google widgets? half the text is missing for me. i have attached pics
    Attachment 532649
    Attachment 532650
    can anybody help?? i have the updated dreamboard so i dont think thats the problem

I've found issues with some of the Modified plists for which the "Settings" icon at the bottom doesn't appear to work, so there's no way to change wallpaper or weather. . The ones that have this problem are "Widget - LiveWeather, Facebook - Only.plist", "Widget - ALL - LiveClock swapped with Mail.plist", and "Widget - LiveWeather - Only.plist". Could it be that these plists need some sort of updating for version 2.0?

Also, I don't have photoshop. If someone has time, I'd very much appreciate a top dock banner that reads "Tools". I don't use games that much. I'll use "Starred" in the meantime.

A very nice theme. My beach picture makes a great wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -boxor.png  

can anybody help?? i have the updated dreamboard so i dont think thats the problem
    try redownload the theme again and transfer it over again. It might be a bad download

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    I've found issues with some of the Modified plists for which the "Settings" icon at the bottom doesn't appear to work, so there's no way to change wallpaper or weather. . The ones that have this problem are "Widget - LiveWeather, Facebook - Only.plist", "Widget - ALL - LiveClock swapped with Mail.plist", and "Widget - LiveWeather - Only.plist". Could it be that these plists need some sort of updating for version 2.0?

Also, I don't have photoshop. If someone has time, I'd very much appreciate a top dock banner that reads "Tools". I don't use games that much. I'll use "Starred" in the meantime.

A very nice theme. My beach picture makes a great wallpaper.
    FYI, Modified plists from earlier version are no longer work

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    About to go though the photobucket account and sync all icons on there with the ones included in the BoxorHD theme, YEAH

This means get rid of double images.
    Make sure that mail.png on photobucket looks like mail .png on the theme.

Q: Why are you informing my of this?

A: So you know how much working I am putting into this, thats 381 images I have to sort though, rename proporly and organize.

Q: That doesnt sound hard?

A: Its not its just long and borning.

Q: Oh, so what are you doing taking writing this Q & A section?

A: Delaying, doing it since I REALLY dont want to, its just one of the things that needs to be done before the plist builder can be release...

Q Did you ever notive that only about 2 of your questions are actually useful, the rest are you just arguing?

A: Well if you would stay on topic maybe we could get more useful questions and awnsers out there, but your always out to make me looks bad.

Q: You make your self look bad, no help from me?

A: Well you dont help my cause at all.

Q I wonder if anyone will 100% get the joke I just made?

A: No one likes you so they'll just ignore it.

Hey if you made icons that are not found in the BoxorHD photobucket account. please email them to me, other wise I will not attempt to add them to the database.
    ROTFLMAO!!!! you are just too funny my friend!!

Thanks

Alright thought I would warn people who may be trying to connect to the photobucket account for BoxorHD

I am deleting and remaking this Album. I will post the updated URL when I have completed this task.

You may have problems download icons for the next hour or so.

Really shouldnt take an hour, I just thought I would give my self alot of spare time, for mishaps. haha

alright photobucket should be up and running at the same URL as before.
    Last edited by mouse0270; 06-29-2011 at 02:05 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-29-2011), Turb02 (06-29-2011)

Can I get an AirTodo big icon? It's a app that syncs all your to do tasks with your Gmail.. good app.

This thread is full of winners. so much support!
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Turb02 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-29-2011)

Fixed Below
    Last edited by xcdogx; 06-29-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Take a screenshot of what version of DB you have, cause that is the same issue I have seen several times when someone does not ahve the correct version of DB or has a cracked version of DB.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    You forgot to include the drop shadow.

Fixed Below
    Last edited by xcdogx; 06-29-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    These don't have the drop shadow. I am using the PSD from the latest download.

The PSD is missing the drop shadow.
    I just made about 15 icons using it?

@Moose - The icons I made for you all have drop shadows, dont they?
    Last edited by mouse0270; 06-29-2011 at 02:28 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-29-2011)

I found it. These look right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1tapmail.png   -edibles.png   -joglog.png  

Page 149 of 253 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139147148149150151 159 199 249 ... LastLast