Page 136 of 253 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126134135136137138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    So I take it that fixed your issue?

I have not found a solution for this, other than renaming the "LockScreen" folder in the "Widgets" folder and just simply go back to using the winterboard version
    I just know I renamed the Theme folder without thinking and it caused my lockscreen to have a bunch of blue question marks everywhere. Have you renamed anything since you downloaded the theme?

Thanks guys it works great except it shows in c even though I changed it to f. Also the center icon shows a sun for a second then changes to a question mark.

Nvm a respring and all is perfect. Thanks for the help. Also it loads in about 1-2 seconds
    Last edited by hurstolds83; 06-27-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    So I take it that fixed your issue?

I have not found a solution for this, other than renaming the "LockScreen" folder in the "Widgets" folder and just simply go back to using the winterboard version
    Totally thought you were the other guy. Ha. He apparently go it to work. I just know that I always set both my Current.plist and Theme folder to Owner "mobile" and Everything to R,W,E with every theme I get just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by hurstolds83 View Post
    Thanks guys it works great except it shows in c even though I changed it to f. Also the center icon shows a sun for a second then changes to a question mark.
    Hmm..That's wierd. I haven't had any problems with my Temp changing from C to F. You changed it for both the Theme and the Lockscreen? Cuz there are two. Or is just in general that the temp won't change? I hope I'm making sense. lol

And I have no idea why just the sun is a question mark.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 06-27-2011 at 04:36 PM.

I just had the same issue with the lockscreen. The new download for Boxor 2 is titled BoxorHD 2 but the directory for the images in the lockscreen.html file is set to the BoxorHD folder. Changing the directory from BoxorHD to BoxorHD 2 fixed my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kmanderson12 View Post
    I just had the same issue with the lockscreen. The new download for Boxor 2 is titled BoxorHD 2 but the directory for the images in the lockscreen.html file is set to the BoxorHD folder. Changing the directory from BoxorHD to BoxorHD 2 fixed my problem.
    Yeah, I thought it might have been something like that.

Falcon, which code can i change in the without weather widget code so it loads all pages? I know it has to do <key>updatepages</key>
    Last edited by 1wildcat1; 06-27-2011 at 06:37 PM.

I didn't want the setting popup menu on my bottom dock so I messed with the plist and got it to show an app there and launch but now I keep getting this popup what would I need to to do to make it stop?

-img_0108.png

EDIT

It seems to only to pop up when I respring so I am fine if it only does it once.

Is there any way to add badges to to bottom dock?
    Last edited by mws1986; 06-27-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Hi there.

Does anyone have icons for Calcbot, Convertbot, Pastebot and Weightbot? (Software &mdash; Tapbots)

I donated $1.79 twice to Falcon. How do I make sure I get a donator account? Do I have to do anything?

I gave falcon a $5 donation a month ago when I bought the theme.

Okay, After reading more than 8 pages of new posts ! finally replying post now ! haha

first of all, I wanna congrats roberdlg for his custom title, and new username !! but dude come on... we have @mouse and now @moose ? are you deliberately making me confuse ?! LOL but anyway, congrats ! haha it looks better now ! Beta tester !

Quote Originally Posted by Andiie View Post
    2.0 isnt on cydia yet...
    I have submitted yesterday, it now depends on ModMyi processing time

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon202 View Post
    I bought V2.0 earlier from the Dreamstore and it never downloaded, anybody know why?
    You should have received it by now, sorry for the delay, different timezone suck !

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Elle no i, Sorry I took a long time to think of every feature and formula for her.

She is my secuirty system I am developing. She is the little sister to one I use for controlling the security for an entire school district as well as a few local companies.

Elle does all the work.

Me and falcon enter who and how much each person had donated. Elle will then auto determine there status and send them and email.

She also montiors you as you use my plist builder. She uses a formula that took me almost 7 hours to develop that well determine if you are trying to use mulitple accounts. She well automatically inform me of this.

She auto bans you are generating more plist then allowed. If you are a supporter and she believes that you are sharing your account she bans your account, IP address, and every account linked to your IP address.

She is also who will send out all emails and inform you when the site is going to be down.

She does everything so I can be lazy!
    OMG Elle is your "little sister", sorry I had to spank here earlier !

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I believe there is only one plist in there and it is the one that removes the Dynamic Views
    you are wrong my friend @moose, I have few custom plist for Public Release

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol, Hope Elle's math is good 1+4=5 grade one math! Hope the plist builder is ready soon! But take your time mouse!
    LMAO all this conversation of you guys talking about Elle do this and that makes me ROFL !!

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Falcon, which code can i change in the without weather widget code so it loads all pages? I know it has to do <key>updatepages</key>
    Replace it with this

Code:
    		<key>updatepages</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView = 320 ? insertview page1 to ScrollView, insertview page2 to ScrollView, insertview page3 to ScrollView, insertview page4 to ScrollView, insertview page5 to ScrollView : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 270 ? set y 480 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y -70 topdock YES 0.5, set y 485 menu YES 0.5 : set y 420 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y 0 topdock YES 0.5, setvar 0 menu</string> 
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 50 ? set y 0 widgetdock YES 0.5 : set y -70 widgetdock YES 0.5</string> 
    		</array<
    that code based on plist WITH WebWidget page

Quote Originally Posted by lecheygidge View Post
    I donated $1.79 twice to Falcon. How do I make sure I get a donator account? Do I have to do anything?
    Purchasing the theme does not consider as donating. But if you pay twice and no refund, yes, that is consider donation I'll have to check with my record

Quote Originally Posted by jammybastard View Post
    I gave falcon a $5 donation a month ago when I bought the theme.
    I'll be sure to have record on that, I'll look into it

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    first of all, I wanna congrats roberdlg for his custom title, and new username !! but dude come on... we have @mouse and now @moose ? are you deliberately making me confuse ?! LOL but anyway, congrats ! haha it looks better now ! Beta tester !
    you are wrong my friend @moose, I have few custom plist for Public Release
    LMAO, no I am not trying to confuse anyone, believe it or not my last name "ELG" is Swedish for "Moose" and 0704 is the month and day I met my wife. I was bored with robertdelg, its plain and just something I put back in 2008 and was really bored with it, not to mention its my full name "Robert D. Elg"

I am sorry my mistake, but it was the only one i got so I did not know the public release had more ;-p

How are you feeling? Any better?

-bibble.png

Falcon can you fix this icon so it says Bible and not Bibble.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucashungaro View Post
    Hi there.

Does anyone have icons for Calcbot, Convertbot, Pastebot and Weightbot? (Software &mdash; Tapbots)
    Practicing photoshop today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -convertbot.png   -weightbot.png   -pastebot.png   -calcbot.png  

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

I'll be sure to have record on that, I'll look into it
    falcon...we emailed as well, and you even sent me a DM on Twitter when I posted a pic of my BoxorHD theme.
    @jammybastard
    donation from: labarre.net

@Falcon, oh yeah and I got to keep the blue! ;-p lol no orange jump suit for me....

Quote Originally Posted by dudeski View Post
    Practicing photoshop today
    Nice. Thank you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mws1986 View Post
    -bibble.png

Falcon can you fix this icon so it says Bible and not Bibble.
    Here ya go.
    And you're welcome, lucashungaro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bible.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dudeski For This Useful Post:

mws1986 (06-27-2011)

Is there a program besides Photoshop for mac that will open .psd files?

Can some one make an icon for essay.
    Last edited by mws1986; 06-27-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Page 136 of 253 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126134135136137138 146 186 236 ... LastLast