+ Reply
Page 109 of 253 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
can you make a widget for Google in a size of 4 icons?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Last edited by SkipOut; 06-23-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Mouse0270 Returns

Alright, now to all of you out there that remember me, or the ones looking for the plist builder, you may have remembered me talking about it. I have to update it to work for 2.0 and we should be good.

Q: How do we know you can trust you, you didn't release it last time you said you were going to?

A: Well I dont have much else to do in my spare time.

Q: Why did you disappear without a word or trace?

A: Well getting hit on the driver side of my car by a truck going between 40-50 mph, really really hurts.

Q: I am really sorry to hear that.

A: Well that's not really a question, and more of a statement but I got something for it as well. Its cool, not your fault people don't understand a red light means stop and not floor it hoping you will still make it before a car drives though.

Q: Wait, most people don't usually spend a month in the hospital?

A: I didn't I was only there for about two and half weeks, but I have been in alot of pain, can barely walk, and my left arm is in a cast.

A: Once again its cool, no reason to look backwards when tomorrow is a bright new, well, its supposed to rain tomorrow I guess, but the day after tomorrow is a bright shiny day, haha.

Q: So when if at all, will you be up and running at full strength again?

A: Yeah they say I should gain full function in both my legs and in my arm in about 6-12 weeks.

Q: Anything else we should know?

A: Yeah, If someone wouldn't mind getting in touch with me thought my email, linked in my sig, and letting me know of any changes in dreamboard and this theme, that would be great. I seem to have missed alot, apparently dreamboard supports keyboard now, there is a whole new version of Boxor, it went from 1.1.1 to 2.0. I thing I missed alot.

Q: Final remarks or comments?

A: I am sorry guys, I have been meaning to get on and explain, I think I even logged on once and answered a PM. I have been drugged up and in bed, not really wanting to move. I wish I didn't disappear like that I kinda feel like a jerk, I am terrible sorry for that.
    Dude! Don't even be sorry, you have no reason to, those are events in life you cannot control, we are all just happy you are alive and getting better! That is worth more than any plist builder out there! You just take it easy and take your time! We are just happy you are back and that we will see you in the forums again!! ;-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-23-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Mouse0270 Returns

Alright, now to all of you out there that remember me, or the ones looking for the plist builder, you may have remembered me talking about it. I have to update it to work for 2.0 and we should be good.

Q: How do we know you can trust you, you didn't release it last time you said you were going to?

A: Well I dont have much else to do in my spare time.

Q: Why did you disappear without a word or trace?

A: Well getting hit on the driver side of my car by a truck going between 40-50 mph, really really hurts.

A: Well that's not really a question, and more of a statement but I got something for it as well. Its cool, not your fault people don't understand a red light means stop and not floor it hoping you will still make it before a car drives though.

Q: Wait, most people don't usually spend a month in the hospital?

A: I didn't I was only there for about two and half weeks, but I have been in alot of pain, can barely walk, and my left arm is in a cast.

A: Once again its cool, no reason to look backwards when tomorrow is a bright new, well, its supposed to rain tomorrow I guess, but the day after tomorrow is a bright shiny day, haha.

Q: So when if at all, will you be up and running at full strength again?

A: Yeah they say I should gain full function in both my legs and in my arm in about 6-12 weeks.

Q: Anything else we should know?

A: Yeah, If someone wouldn't mind getting in touch with me thought my email, linked in my sig, and letting me know of any changes in dreamboard and this theme, that would be great. I seem to have missed alot, apparently dreamboard supports keyboard now, there is a whole new version of Boxor, it went from 1.1.1 to 2.0. I thing I missed alot.

Q: Final remarks or comments?

A: I am sorry guys, I have been meaning to get on and explain, I think I even logged on once and answered a PM. I have been drugged up and in bed, not really wanting to move. I wish I didn't disappear like that I kinda feel like a jerk, I am terrible sorry for that.
    OMG dude, you are back and kicking ! *hopefully soon* don't worry about the plist builder, first I thought you were kidnapped by an alien, now that you told us why, I really wish u were kidnapped by an alien Hope you gets better soon buddy !

You don't miss a lot really, but dreamboard now has dynamic view which really great to save RAM ! and BoxorHD 2.0 has it. I will hook u up with the latest built of BoxorHD 2.0. Well... don't worry about that for now, just focus on getting better ! OK ! glad you are fine !

Quote Originally Posted by mws1986 View Post
    Falcon will you make a easy way to use not panoramic wallpaper in the public release or do i need to start playing with it now to figure out how?
    no planning on changing back to "no panoramic wallpaper" should be easy to fix, just have to figure it out which code to alter

Quote Originally Posted by SkipOut View Post
    in size of 4 icons ? but BoxorHD 2.0 already has google widget on on the WebWidget page

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Dude! Don't even be sorry, you have no reason to, those are events in life you cannot control, we are all just happy you are alive and getting better! That is worth more than any plist builder out there! You just take it easy and take your time! We are just happy you are back and that we will see you in the forums again!! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    OMG dude, you are back and kicking ! *hopefully soon* don't worry about the plist builder, first I thought you were kidnapped by an alien, now that you told us why, I really wish u were kidnapped by an alien Hope you gets better soon buddy !

You don't miss a lot really, but dreamboard now has dynamic view which really great to save RAM ! and BoxorHD 2.0 has it. I will hook u up with the latest built of BoxorHD 2.0. Well... don't worry about that for now, just focus on getting better ! OK ! glad you are fine !

no planning on changing back to "no panoramic wallpaper" should be easy to fix, just have to figure it out which code to alter

in size of 4 icons ? but BoxorHD 2.0 already has google widget on on the WebWidget page

Thanks guys for the worries, but really if someone could help me catch up to date that would be great.

I literally am bored the hell outta my mind.

I cant go out, cant play games, basically I lay around doing work from home, and playing games, barely, its kinda hard since this cast keeps getting in the way. Actually made the doctor cut out the part around my hand, was dumb to have it there anyway, just so I could work.

Really by giving me work you are helping out, I need something, anything to do. haha

But thanks for the concern, I kinda wish I was kidnapped by an alien, atleast its way cooler of a story. haha

I got the email of BoxorHd 2.0 just havent worked around to downloading, was going to look into it this weekend.

EDIT:

I just realized with the new dreamboard my T9 is kinda outdated

Thats kinda sad

Atleast they got a decent version of entering your zip code instead of the old way so thats good
    Last edited by mouse0270; 06-23-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Thanks

Thanks guys for the worries, but really if someone could help me catch up to date that would be great.

I literally am bored the hell outta my mind.

I cant go out, cant play games, basically I lay around doing work from home, and playing games, barely, its kinda hard since this cast keeps getting in the way. Actually made the doctor cut out the part around my hand, was dumb to have it there anyway, just so I could work.

Really by giving me work you are helping out, I need something, anything to do. haha

But thanks for the concern, I kinda wish I was kidnapped by an alien, atleast its way cooler of a story. haha

I got the email of BoxorHd 2.0 just havent worked around to downloading, was going to look into it this weekend.

EDIT:

I just realized with the new dreamboard my T9 is kinda outdated

Thats kinda sad

Atleast they got a decent version of entering your zip code instead of the old way so thats good
    You want work to do? Well we want a plist builder, so get busy lol j/k ;-)

Man take your time, we can wait ;-)

Thanks

Haha yea, catch up on learning the Boxor HD 2.0 that would be final build, so I guess your Plist Builder is kinda obsolete. BUT i would say the BoxorHD 2.0 is much easier to customize, and if you understand how it works, it would be much easier to make now

just like @robertdelg, dont mess with your hand, rest ! LOL

Thanks

Haha yea, catch up on learning the Boxor HD 2.0 that would be final build, so I guess your Plist Builder is kinda obsolete. BUT i would say the BoxorHD 2.0 is much easier to customize, and if you understand how it works, it would be much easier to make now

just like @robertdelg, dont mess with your hand, rest ! LOL
    Well the hand thing is mainly for work, I need a paycheck still. haha.

Well thats depressing. I am download and installing the new BoxorHD.

Is my Fahrenheit and Celsius changer useless now, or can I still keep working on it as well?

Thanks

Is my Fahrenheit and Celsius changer useless now, or can I still keep working on it as well?
    Well for the new theme that "TheFinga" is making "theGRID' it is useless cause you can now change that from within the app, its a setting now ;-)

Thanks

I have never get a hold on Fahrenheit and Celsius changer, so im not sure

Thanks

Hey Falcon, you should add it to your theme too ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just got the private message form Gagahah also. someone needs a ban

Thanks

Darn, well it looks like my list of things to do is growing short, oh well, guess I need to go and make my own theme..

And to my best of knowledge, my plist builder might need alot of work just to handle the panoramic background....

Well Ill see what keeps me busy.

Thanks

Hey Falcon, you should add it to your theme too ;-)
    Mmm.. I dun exactly know how to change C to F from the plist - I saw the screenshot of thegrid, not a big fan of Tron haha

Darn, well it looks like my list of things to do is growing short, oh well, guess I need to go and make my own theme..

And to my best of knowledge, my plist builder might need alot of work just to handle the panoramic background....

Well Ill see what keeps me busy.
    panoramic wallpaper its just a code, you dont have to touch it, just copy it into the plist builder as it is

Quote Originally Posted by berto01 View Post
    I just got the private message form Gagahah also. someone needs a ban
    I didnt get it ! i want it ! this is not fair ! everybody seems getting it haha

Thanks

yeah but the plist builder allows you to add as many pages as you like.

Does dreamboard automatically decided how far to slide the image or is there a formula I need to modify?

Thanks

Well, limits are no fun, the point of the plist builder was to break those limits.

All I will do is rewrite the formula to handle the amount of pages the user has, the more pages the less it scrolls, the fewer pages the more it scrolls.

Thats not to big of a deal.

Math is beautiful. So I cant blame him.

Thanks

Mmm.. I dun exactly know how to change C to F from the plist - I saw the screenshot of thegrid, not a big fan of Tron haha
    LOL, its not a TRON theme its just the wallpaper ;-) you need to see my preview of it, I am testing for him cause I am on iOS 5

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6103950

Thanks

LOL, its not a TRON theme its just the wallpaper ;-) you need to see my preview of it, I am testing for him cause I am on iOS 5

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6103950

Not to sound mean, but is that my T9 code?

Did you add it for personal use or was in included in his theme?

Thanks

Not to sound mean, but is that my T9 code?

Did you add it for personal use or was in included in his theme?
    I do not know if it was your code used or not, All I know is that it was already a part of the theme when i got it for testing.

Thanks

I do not know if it was your code used or not, All I know is that it was already a part of the theme when i got it for testing.
    I looks identical, Its not that I wouldn't give permission, I would just really like credit for it being used is all.