+ Reply
Page 103 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Apparently people thought I was trying to be negitive in my comments before, i was not trying to put down the theme, just stating how it was working for me
    Thanks

Apparently people thought I was trying to be negitive in my comments before, i was not trying to put down the theme, just stating how it was working for me on iOS 5. I love Boxor Hd, hence my signature below ;-)

So here are some positives:

This theme has amazing color and feel on my iPhone 4, it really shows the awesomness in the retina display! I love the new Wallpapers and the way it moves as you change pages! I love the new animations when moving over to the widgets! I love the support that Falcon provides for his themes, he is truly top notch!

Keep up all the amazing work Falcon!! ;-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-22-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

heard it loud and clear mister ! Thanks glad you and your family enjoy it

EDIT: and yes, DreamBoard on iOS5 is not good, although it seems compatible, but the performance is poor

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

EDIT: and yes, DreamBoard in iOS5 is not good, although it seems compatible, but the performance is poor
    We all do especially the kids! Yeah it is weird cause I have used other themes on iOS 5 with DB and have not had this issue, I have no clue about coding so i am unable to comment on that but maybe it has somehting to do with the code? Either way iOS 5 is at the Beta Stages and not released so I would not at all judge this theme based off of what i found on iOS 5, this theme works flawlessly on iOS 4.3.3 and below. And right now that is all that matters! ;-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Samberg865's Avatar
    Thanks

EDIT: and yes, DreamBoard on iOS5 is not good, although it seems compatible, but the performance is poor
    Is there a way you could make the lockscreen theme like in the Endroid theme? That would make this the greatest theme ever.

Thanks

Hey Falcon,

Were we all suppose to receive the Boxor update in an email? If so, I didn't get anything.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

ecksel02 (06-22-2011)

Thanks

Nice update, can't wait.

So the plist builder never got released huh? The big icons still have to be changed by editing the plist, right?

Thanks

Oh geez, crashes a lot while doing anything on the new update.

Thanks

was it caused by insufficient ram on your iPod Touch ?
    Most likely. :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Most likely. :/
    I thought I already nailed it for legacy devices, I guess I have to edit the compatibility devices to iPhone4 and iPod Touch 4th Gen. Oh wait, which gen is your iPod Touch ? I thought 4th gen has more ram just like iPhone4 ?

Thanks

I thought I already nailed it for legacy devices, I guess I have to edit the compatibility devices to iPhone4 and iPod Touch 4th Gen. Oh wait, which gen is your iPod Touch ? I thought 4th gen has more ram just like iPhone4 ?
    It's a 4G yes, but it's low on RAM because of the jaikbreak. I tried to make some edits, but got the blackscreen. Like, replacing the RRS with two more big tiles.

Any reason why?

Thanks

yeap ! one reason, u did something wrong kinda hard to explain the reason without actually looking at the code. Keep tweaking OR wait for public release for more modified plist
    Can you give a quick rundown of editing new icon holders? it's changed since the last plist obviously.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Can you give a quick rundown of editing new icon holders? it's changed since the last plist obviously.
    one big icon code would look like this

Code:
                                    <dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,295,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Twitter.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    <key>Frame</key><string>165,295,145,100</string>

means

FrameX 165
    FrameY 295
    Frame Width 145
    Frame Height 100

Every icon placement has the same Frame now, so you can switch this around between pages

Take a look at page 4 as a guide, cause it has 6 big icons on the page

<!--@start page4-->

################################################## #############

Anyway for whoever emailing me regarding Boxor HD 2.0, I thought I'll just repost this:

Boxor HD 2.0 is on Early Release for "Donators" only, public release is soon, probably end of this week !

Donate any amount to enjoy early release of Boxor HD 2.0 - PayPal: [email protected] (

v.2.0 Changelog

- Completely rewritten from the ground up to support new features of Dreamboard
    - v2.0 uses much lesser RAM !
    - Added Panoramic Wallpaper
    - Wallpaper switcher is back ! with 10 panoramic wallpapers to choose from
    - WebWidget switcher (Facebook, Google and Twitter)
    - Edit mode within the theme
    - Weather zipcode popup feature from the new version of DB
    - Auto-Hide dock on WebWidget page

The new plist will be cleaner and MUCH easier to edit - a guide will be written inside the plist for easy customization

Teaser screenshots:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-22-2011)

Thanks

Hey Falcon, I had an Idea I wanted to run by you. You know how so many are asking about changing the "big icons" and replacing the rss feed to put in icons? Well since you have all the widgets in one place now, except for rss and phot, have you thought about maybe just making the "big icons" as placeholders so that when you edit and can but whatever big icon you what wherever you want? So you could do th standard 6 pages then instead of the big icons hard coded they could be place holders like in the fav/games/apps folders but instead when you choose an app it puts the big icon there?

I don't know if this is even possible or not just wanted to put out the idea, this would also eliminate the need for the plist builder, not that it was put out, but still lol ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Hey Falcon, I had an Idea I wanted to run by you. You know how so many are asking about changing the "big icons" and replacing the rss feed to put in icons? Well since you have all the widgets in one place now, except for rss and phot, have you thought about maybe just making the "big icons" as placeholders so that when you edit and can but whatever big icon you what wherever you want? So you could do th standard 6 pages then instead of the big icons hard coded they could be place holders like in the fav/games/apps folders but instead when you choose an app it puts the big icon there?

I don't know if this is even possible or not just wanted to put out the idea, this would also eliminate the need for the plist builder, not that it was put out, but still lol ;-)
    I have thought of that and practically it is possible. But the downside is, it uses icon from the "Icons" folder, thus the appicon inside the the Games Apps and Favorite folder will also have a big icon. Although it is possible to resize the icon in the folder, but one particular size has to be applied through out the whole icon in one folder. If and icon who does not have big icon inside the folder, the theme will use the original icon (square), but since we are resizing the icon to big icons (which is rectangular), the original will stretch out to big icons size proportion. EQUAL not pretty

I hope I'm making sense here

21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-22-2011)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

Something that i noticed that you may need to mention is the fact that some of the old "large icon" pngs that were in the old boxor images/applications arent in the new boxor/SBicons folder. I was befuddled for a bit last night for a while seeing a bunch of blank spots after editing the plist

Thanks

I have thought of that and practically it is possible. But the downside is, it uses icon from the "Icons" folder, thus the appicon inside the the Games Apps and Favorite folder will also have a big icon. Although it is possible to resize the icon in the folder, but one particular size has to be applied through out the whole icon in one folder. If and icon who does not have big icon inside the folder, the theme will use the original icon (square), but since we are resizing the icon to big icons (which is rectangular), the original will stretch out to big icons size proportion. EQUAL not pretty

I hope I'm making sense here
    Makes Perfect sense! But if they are using the "big icon" on one of the pages no need to ahve them in the folders so it will still work, they can use your icon data base to stock their icon folder with only the icons they are using on the pages thus also not having everyone have all the icons on their phone, that way the folders have the icons not on pages and keeps it organized and looking pretty just as the theme is now but would be easir for everyone to edit as well as put icons where they wont them without the need for editing the plist all the time, much easier to keep up wiht their own icons folder then to do all that editing, i have seen many comments where noobs have tried to do the editing and screwed it up so that the theme didn't work and had to start all over, this would be easier for everyone ;-)

Thanks

yeap ! one reason, u did something wrong kinda hard to explain the reason without actually looking at the code. Keep tweaking OR wait for public release for more modified plist
    I WAS SUCCESSFUL!

Added 2 big icons to the RSS page.
    Removed the last page.

RAM increased. :thumbsup:

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Samberg865 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-22-2011)