Page 102 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 5047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Thanks

Falcon, I downloaded boxor from the email you sent me when I got it over a month ago, when I downloaded tonight I got version 1.1-1

Thanks

Woke up to an unexpected surprise! Great update! I'm running at about 310 ram with nothing in the background and running zui in winterboard.

Brian

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    it works fine for me last night, but it seems like the width is wider when i load it up today, Im guessing this has something to do with Twitter side (what if it is, what a coincidence eh ?)

Can u try to use the twitter widget on Endroid theme ? the view is cut as well ! I have no idea how to fix it
    Nah, its cut off in both apps. didn't notice it on the Endroid theme till you mentioned it.

Attachment 531598Attachment 531599

other than that the theme runs pretty smoothly after pretty heavy usage. it may just be my setup but, with a couple of things running in the background, my avail mem hovers around the 180 - 225 range. One small note, I tried the google widget out last night and it froze up the theme completely but worked this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Nah, its cut off in both apps. didn't notice it on the Endroid theme till you mentioned it.

Attachment 531598Attachment 531599

other than that the theme runs pretty smoothly after pretty heavy usage. it may just be my setup but, with a couple of things running in the background, my avail mem hovers around the 180 - 225 range. One small note, I tried the google widget out last night and it froze up the theme completely but worked this morning
    Like I said, it works for me last night, I even got it screenshot

so I'm wondering if its server side problem ?

Sure I remember you Samberg, I'll hook you up to Boxor HD 2.0 you should receive it anytime now

Sure I remember you Samberg, I'll hook you up to Boxor HD 2.0 you should receive it anytime now
    Dude, you rock, this theme made me join MMI.

Thanks for your kindness!

will you be doing the plist again? I never use the RRS or need the photo widget. Would rather have icons.

sure let me know how it goes, feedback on the RAM and everything would be nice
    Here's my take;

Looks: Looks great, with the new update working with a stable version of DreamBoard. No paging problems, or lagging.

RAM; This again, is killer for me. After I free memory and processes, I have about 30 MB. I have an iPod Touch 4G running iOS 4.3.3 with 3 tweaks installed, including DreamBoard. The last Boxor HD update, I made my own plist edit that removed a lot of things.

Would you allow me to create a clean plist edit that is easier for iPT users?

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Here's my take;

Looks: Looks great, with the new update working with a stable version of DreamBoard. No paging problems, or lagging.

RAM; This again, is killer for me. After I free memory and processes, I have about 30 MB. I have an iPod Touch 4G running iOS 4.3.3 with 3 tweaks installed, including DreamBoard. The last Boxor HD update, I made my own plist edit that removed a lot of things.

Would you allow me to create a clean plist edit that is easier for iPT users?
    I will have modified plist without widget for Public release. Did you see any lesser ram usage compare with earlier version ? it seems like working very well on iPhone4 (RAM usage drastically reduce)

I will have modified plist without widget for Public release. Did you see any lesser ram usage compare with earlier version ? it seems like working very well on iPhone4 (RAM usage drastically reduce)
    Now that you mention it, it really does. Now i'm getting about 69 MB idle!

And I think I'll make my own .plist while I wait, and see what I can do

Can you make a plist without the wallpaper switcher this time? I removed it on the last Boxor, and it had 100 MB tops free.

Now that you mention it, it really does. Now i'm getting about 69 MB idle!

And I think I'll make my own .plist while I wait, and see what I can do

Can you make a plist without the wallpaper switcher this time? I removed it on the last Boxor, and it had 100 MB tops free.
    the thing about this Boxor HD 2.0 is it completely rewritten to use Dynamic View, when the wallpaper is not loaded, it wont take RAM at all in fact all the views are now dynamic, so I dun think you can get much RAM free with it being removed. FYI

17. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Samberg865 (06-22-2011)

the thing about this Boxor HD 2.0 is it completely rewritten to use Dynamic View, when the wallpaper is not loaded, it wont take RAM at all in fact all the views are now dynamic, so I dun think you can get much RAM free with it being removed. FYI
    That's just sick!

ICON REQUEST TIME!

Bungie Mobile (still needing this)

Also found something, the SMS in the dock doesn't open messages. Yet, I have the native SMS app on my iPod Touch working with SMS GV Extension. Any reason why?

Also found something, the SMS in the dock doesn't open messages. Yet, I have the native SMS app on my iPod Touch working with SMS GV Extension. Any reason why?
    Oh thanks for pointing that out, typo

Code:
    <array><string>launch com.apple.MobileSMS</string></array>
    the "M" should be uppercase

Page 102 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast