Page 101 of 253 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 5043

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD

Quote Originally Posted by berto01 View Post
    sweet just got it! Thanks, ive been waiting for a update to deal with the ram thing.
    let me know the ram usage please make sure you're not running any apps in the background and if could, help me to compare the ram usage

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

early results: I am right around 295 mb with nothing running in the background. Looks really good so far. Slight snag, the frame/twitter widget seems too narrow to display all of the text
    Last edited by Hosko817; 06-22-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Please Update boxor hd on cydia! I bought it there!

im adv 256 with the stock plist and the fb thing running. No other apps running in the background.

So far ive thrown everything I can at it trying to lock it up and nadda. In the past it would of crashed.This update is freaking sweet.

just 2 things. I cant figure out the edit mode, and where the weather icon shows on the home page mines not there. I havent looked into it though.

I downloaded the link u sent me on my iPhone but for some reason when it finishes it doesn't ask me if I want to open in ifile, what can I do to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Theocho8a View Post
    I downloaded the link u sent me on my iPhone but for some reason when it finishes it doesn't ask me if I want to open in ifile, what can I do to fix this?
    I'm not sure with installing straight from iPhone, I would suggest download into your laptop and transfer it manually

im adv 256 with the stock plist and the fb thing running. No other apps running in the background.

So far ive thrown everything I can at it trying to lock it up and nadda. In the past it would of crashed.This update is freaking sweet.

just 2 things. I cant figure out the edit mode, and where the weather icon shows on the home page mines not there. I havent looked into it though.
    edit mode is for editing apps on Games and Favs folder. Can you take a screenshot regarding your weather problem ?

Wait nvm, got safari download manager, awesome work man

-img_0030.png
    wow there some serious problem with, The only thing I can think of is just delete the whole Boxor HD and retransfer it, Those problems might cause by incomplete file transfer. There has to be dock over there man

Okay so I'm glad that the twitter box is gone, and I'ma take advantage that ur on, I replaced the rss feed on the last version with two icons with your help, but they didn't open when u pressed them, they didn't even go grey like the icons of apps you don't have, so can u please tell me how to make those icons launch?

Oh and how can I get rid of the clouds that float in the background so that I can preserve battery
    Last edited by Theocho8a; 06-22-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Okay so I'm glad that the twitter box is gone, and I'ma take advantage that ur on, I replaced the rss feed on the last version with two icons with your help, but they didn't open when u pressed them, they didn't even go grey like the icons of apps you don't have, so can u please tell me how to make those icons launch?
    find this

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>163,186,160,250</string>
    					<key>URL</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Widgets/RSS/Widget.html</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
    				</dict>
    and replace with

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.camera</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,186,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Camera.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    		        	<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>165,295,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Twitter.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    change the lunch id and icon name accordingly

Oh and how can I get rid of the clouds that float in the background so that I can preserve battery
    Tap on the temperature

14. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Theocho8a (06-22-2011)

man i thought that was part of the update, I was liking the no black dock.

I got it all fixed now. now im at 315 MB!

my text button does not work, but ill work on that tomorrow. Prob need to link it to bitsms

Omg thank you so much, been trying to get that to work for about a week now, appreciate it

Thanks

so, is there any way to expand the width of the twitter widget?

I like the new theme! Love the wallpaper and how it moves with the pages but I think I will have to switch to the alt plist to remove the dynamic view, not really digging that everything has to reload over and over, I liked how smooth it was on the old one, yeah I give up ram for functionality but that's ok, it's a little choppy to transfer to other pages but not near as bad as it is on iOS 5 beta, I am having other issues with other themes on iOS 5 so I am sure I will be going back to 4.3.3 cause I miss sbsettings and being able to remove background and free ram, now I can't do that but all in all looks are great but I liked the functionality of the old theme much better, you do great work but maybe the plist needs tweaking to help with the lag on folders and page transitions. All in all great work my man!! Keep it up, this is an awesome theme!! As my signature states ;-)

Off to bed now 1am here lol

Are you also going to be updating the iPad version? Maybe even have it rotate the other direction to coincide with the apple case? ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-22-2011 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    I like the new theme! Love the wallpaper and how it moves with the pages but I think I will have to switch to the alt plist to remove the dynamic view, not really digging that everything has to reload over and over, I liked how smooth it was on the old one, yeah I give up ram for functionality but that's ok, it's a little choppy to transfer to other pages but not near as bad as it is on iOS 5 beta, I am having other issues with other themes on iOS 5 so I am sure I will be going back to 4.3.3 cause I miss sbsettings and being able to remove background and free ram, now I can't do that but all in all looks are great but I liked the functionality of the old theme much better, you do great work but maybe the plist needs tweaking to help with the lag on folders and page transitions. All in all great work my man!! Keep it up, this is an awesome theme!! As my signature states ;-)

Off to bed now 1am here lol

Are you also going to be updating the iPad version? Maybe even have it rotate the other direction to coincide with the apple case? ;-)
    I have no lag what so ever in folders or page transitions. sure the widgets reload but the load time is almost instant, u sure its not just the beta ios5?

It's prob the ios5 because mine is really smoothe

I can confirm that DreamBoard is lagging on iOS5, im using iOS5 myself. But since it works great on 4.3.3 (as you guys said) I don't have to downgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    so, is there any way to expand the width of the twitter widget?
    it works fine for me last night, but it seems like the width is wider when i load it up today, Im guessing this has something to do with Twitter side (what if it is, what a coincidence eh ?)

Can u try to use the twitter widget on Endroid theme ? the view is cut as well ! I have no idea how to fix it

I got it all fixed now. now im at 315 MB!

my text button does not work, but ill work on that tomorrow. Prob need to link it to bitsms
    315MB ! awesome ! thanks for letting us now

Page 101 of 253 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast