+ Reply
Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RocketSauce HD by TCcentex

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
UPDATE 1/15/13: An “…ios7Patch.theme” has been added to the main theme package. If you are running ios7 on your device, ONLY SELECT THE ios7Patch ON YOUR WINTERBOARD LIST – the
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

Default RocketSauce HD by TCcentex
    UPDATE 1/15/13: An “…ios7Patch.theme” has been added to the main theme package. If you are running ios7 on your device, ONLY SELECT THE ios7Patch ON YOUR WINTERBOARD LIST – the other theme options are intended for ios6 and below, and may in some cases (certain .plists, widgets, etc) be unstable or simply non-functional on ios7.

Also, please understand that Apple changed SO MUCH in the way that images are displayed when they abandoned the skeuomorphic design style, that themes on ios7 will look and operate VERY DIFFERENTLY from what you’re used to on ios6 and below. Here are a couple examples:

- ICONS DO NOT “AUTO-SKIN” LIKE THEY DID BEFORE (App Store icons or Cydia icons via IconHarvestor, ThemeIconMaker, etc). Apple eliminated a very important image (AppIconShadow@2x) themers used to apply effects ON TOP of the AppIconMask@2x image to display frames, custom colors, etc. SO - In order for a particular app’s icon to be displayed on your springboard with custom effects showing, there has to be an icon with those desired effects in the proper bundle folder in the theme’s “Folders” or “Bundles” folder.

- ALMOST ALL THE UI IS NOW A BASIC BLACK “SHAPE” MASK THAT HAS A SOLID COLOR APPLIED TO IT VIA CODING. Again, when Apple abandoned the skeuomorphic design style they used in the past, they also eliminated the “static images” themer’s used to customize with an array of effects and colors. For now, we’re very limited to just changing some shapes of UI images which the iOS then applies those solid colors to. Winterboard is also not applying some of these revised UI masks we’re doing too, so there may be more updating to Winterboard before that is even fully functional.

UPDATE 3/1/13 - Major graphical overhaul - new, cleaner images and overall look - updated for iOS 6.1.x and updated to work on both iPhone/iPod 4's and the new iPhone/iPod 5

Hello all - long time no see. For those of you who don't know me, I am the creator of iFusion HD, 1derful HD, and most recently a co-creator of E is for Ezra. For the past few months I've been laying low, and waiting for the theme-juices to start bubbling up again and they have indeed manifested in my next and most amazing work to date, ROCKETSAUCE HD. This theme is my crown jewel - the culmination of everything that I've learned from all the themes I've worked on over the past year and a half since getting into this racket, and I'm very excited to present it to you now that it's complete.

To give you some background on my style, I consider myself a theming traditionalist. You won't find any confusing widgets, smidgets or midgets in any of my work -- it's truly plug-and-play - check it off in winterboard, respring and change your pants (although MANY gracious and talented modders have created all of the above, which will be made available as add-ons). I LOVE UI - I take tremendous pride in painstakingly working on all the little images that most themers find too time-consuming and difficult, so every button, even the progress loaders are a true work of art. I took 2 weeks to get the progress loaders just right - if I don't think it's perfect I scrap it and start over again -- you'll see. I also like making my work appear with "depth" - meaning I want you to look at your device and think the images are actually coming out at you, that the detail and textures used will make you think that when you place your lucky fingers on the screen, you'll actually be able to FEEL the steel of the icons, the fabric-like texture of the wallpaper... You will not be disappointed.

So go to Cydia and get your copy... ROCKETSAUCE HD.

...Why the name "RocketSauce"? - see this video for the answer:

Settings also showing App Switcher
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-10.jpg

Chatkit
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-6.jpg

Fallback Loading Screen
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-2.jpg

Lockscreen
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-3.jpg

Music Player
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-7.jpg

Springboard
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-1.jpg

Phone Dialer
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-4.jpg

Lockscreen Charging Image
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-5.jpg

Folder Switcher
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-8.jpg

Weather
    RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-9.jpg

Modder's PSD Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?doprnweqkqul66j

**** iDevice Theme Copyright Information:

According to the US Copyright Office (U.S. Copyright Office - Copyright in General (FAQ) ):

- When is my work protected?
    Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

- Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
    No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration.”

- Why should I register my work if copyright protection is automatic?
    Registration is recommended for a number of reasons. Many choose to register their works because they wish to have the facts of their copyright on the public record and have a certificate of registration. Registered works may be eligible for statutory damages and attorney's fees in successful litigation. Finally, if registration occurs within 5 years of publication, it is considered prima facie evidence in a court of law. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration” and Circular 38b, Highlights of Copyright Amendments Contained in the Uruguay Round Agreements Act (URAA), on non-U.S. works."

Even if a copy was purchased legitimately you do not have the legal right to distribute unauthorized copies. According to the “First-Sale Doctrine” established in 1908, you do have the right to give away or sell the copy that you purchased, for profit or not, at your discretion. But ONLY ONCE. If you make a copy of this theme and place a link online for others to download for free you are violating copyright law by making or providing a mechanism to produce an infinite number of unauthorized copies, and I have every legal right to seek compensatory or statutory damages for each unauthorized download you facilitate.

I have registered RocketSauce and am awaiting documentation from the US Copyright Office. Here is a copy of the confirmation email:

In a message dated 5/2/2011 6:33:12 P.M. Central Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Thank you for submitting your registration claim using the Electronic Copyright Office (ECO) System.

The following files were successfully uploaded for service request 1-527725248

File Name :RocketSauce Theme (for copyright).zip
    File Size :27973 KB
    Date/Time :4/29/2011 7:48:31 PM

[THREAD ID: 1-4QKCRS]

United States Copyright Office" ***

...did you know that Jesus Christ died on the cross so you could live life more abundantly? A life filled with joy, hope and love here on earth, then spend eternity in His presence of unspeakable mercy and grace? He loves you and will meet you right where you are...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-color-keyboard.png   RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-wallpaper-options.png   RocketSauce HD by TCcentex-adverta.png  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 01-15-2014 at 08:12 AM.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (04-20-2011), angeldiaz1983 (07-15-2012), blkcadi (04-26-2011), Blue (04-20-2011), bostonguy3737 (04-26-2011), branded_boyz (04-29-2011), cocotherat (04-27-2011), cukhiem (12-29-2011), dakkota (04-21-2011), Dark_Ninja (04-20-2011), Dirk Digler (04-20-2011), eenofonn (04-21-2011), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (04-29-2011), Fontme (05-03-2011), GaN-MaN (04-22-2011), GUNNY29 (08-25-2012), Ian Nicoll (04-28-2011), jokerg7 (05-01-2011), Kdavis220 (04-20-2011), Kr0NiK (04-20-2011), lao3hero (04-21-2011), lostinthemes (04-20-2011), metaserph (04-20-2011), mossdef (04-20-2011), netnerd (05-02-2011), rumcajs (04-26-2011), ryanstylee (04-20-2011), Sanady361 (04-20-2011), sephiroth726 (07-06-2012), TheEnigma (05-07-2011), togomaku (04-21-2011), Truckinlow (04-20-2011), zro (04-22-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Cant wait to see..

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks

posted some screenshots to OP -- more to come soon...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (04-20-2011)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

me want looks good, just like all of your other stuff
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,068 Posts

finally

been watching this on twitter for a while

looking forward to this no doubt!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 647 Posts

Looks great, looking forward to it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks

Waiting for release...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks

i love it great icons!
    i can see the influences of all your last themes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks

You guys are killing me with these awesome themes, great job bro!
    I'll be waiting for this one too, it's an addiction

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Wow, wow, wow!

Now that is a detailed UI! Bravo!
    My latest theme - -

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow..i love this one. Great work bro. Looks amazing.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    me want looks good, just like all of your other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    finally

been watching this on twitter for a while

looking forward to this no doubt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Looks great, looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    Waiting for release...

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    i love it great icons!
    i can see the influences of all your last themes
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    You guys are killing me with these awesome themes, great job bro!
    I'll be waiting for this one too, it's an addiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Wow, wow, wow!

Now that is a detailed UI! Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Wow..i love this one. Great work bro. Looks amazing.
    Thank you all VERY MUCH! I really appreciate it.

I'm surprised that I didn't get the standard.. "What's the exact day it will be released?" -- question --I was waiting for it so I could say that I hope to have it done by this weekend, but my schedule has been crazy -- I'm a recently-crowned single-Dad of a 13-year old daughter (which I absolutely LOVE), have a very demanding career that I work during the day from the office and often into the night from my business laptop at home, and haven't had nearly enough of the free time needed to sit and work at this wonderful hobby that I'm really happy to be excited about again. So this weekend is the goal, but I intentionally waited to even start a thread until I was 90% done with it. Keep an eye out - things are going to move fast! (God willing )

IAcces kb?

NOPE. I don't like 'em. If you have to spend $15 for another something-or-another in order to use my work (or heaven forbid BE A LOWLY THIEF AND STEAL SOMETHING!!), then I won't include it

-- Seriously though -- the final product will be a basic springboard theme with no widgets, crazy stuff or things that will cause most users (like me) that don't hold a doctorate degree in "iPhone-ology" from pulling out their hair to set up a theme - it's truly plug-and-play. I'll make a "Modder's PSD Pack" that I'll put on the first post so if any of you techie-gurus want to go crazy with my layer effects and crank out all kinds of super-dooper extras, I certainly won't stand in the way. But I've accepted that I'm an ARTIST - not a Developer
    Last edited by TCcentex; 04-20-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Itsmerobertg (04-20-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,038 Posts

TC!!!!!! man long to no theme! i see you have not lost your touch!
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks

Nice !!! Lovin the icons ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to doctorvik For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 808 Posts

cant wait for this. looks really nice bro.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dirk Digler's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks great Tim,your themes just keep getting better
    If I helped you at all don't be afraid to hit that Thanks button

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Digler For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-20-2011)

Thanks

fair point Tim.

Gonna grab this one when it's out. looks slick. what's the dialer look like ?

I just thought a rocketsauce iAcces would be sweet. but you made a good point.

Thanks

fair point Tim.

Gonna grab this one when it's out. looks slick. what's the dialer look like ?

I just thought a rocketsauce iAcces would be sweet. but you made a good point.
    seems like color keyboard is the way to go now anyway ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doctorvik View Post
    seems like color keyboard is the way to go now anyway ...
    seems like $15 wasted then huh?