Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gyro HD

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    As far as the alert badges are concerned, you have to have the latest version of Dreamboard.
    I have v1.1 of DreamBoard and all of my stuff is purchased.

Update: Got the latest version of DreamBoard now via http://dreamboard.us/beta repo which fixed the alert badges.

Now just working on the weather...
    Last edited by HomieG35; 06-03-2011 at 12:14 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    There any way to get a copy of the icons used for a winterboard theme? Dreamboard in it's present state is eating up a lot of ram on my phone. I already tried using the icons included however they appear much larger than using the dreamboard theme

It seems Gyro HD is using the default endriod db in safari, so I set my zip in the endriod theme and then applied the Gyro HD theme and my weather is working. still would like night/day working as I can't find anything with xxxx xx. Also would be nice to have some text somewhere that shows the current temp.

Hi All,

I have a few questions on this theme. I have the latest dreamboard beta and 2.0 of Gyro. I've done the permissions changes as the HOW TO describes. Still, the edit mode just doesn't work at all. I click edit, get the edit instructions message. Though when I click on an app icon it just opens the app.... Am I missing something? Also, still no email alerts even with the latest dreamboard...

This is on an iphone 4.3.3

Default More scrolling horizontal icons?
    Hi, how can i add more horizontal icons?

I have tried to modify plist and add after the last bottom icon of the second page and it appears, but i can scrolling to the third page, it returns at second page, and i cant click on it.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.
    Last edited by bombai; 06-03-2011 at 02:59 PM.

I'm having the same problem...I followed the instructions to a T and I cannot get the weather. I can't even see my city and temp in the bottom left hand side??????? Frustrated! Can anyone help?

Eh.. Switched to another Dreamboard theme. Might get back to this when it's been updated... Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    You need to make sure the capitalization is correct on the mobile, Its com.apple.MobileSMS
    Still not working.

<key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.MobileSMS</string>
    </array>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>91</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>76</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>83</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>397</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/Gyro HD/Images/Apps/Messages.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    <key>id</key>
    Last edited by wsmc74; 06-06-2011 at 01:29 AM.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the icons and apps on the main page. For instance theres settings in the upper right hand corner, I was wondering if it was possible to change this to espn scorecenter since i use this more than settings lol. I understand how to mess with the plists and all that im just not sure where i would find the .com.espn string.. and also What can i use to create an icon PNG that would work with this..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    New DreamBoard theme completely in HD!!
    Live weather, Optional day and night changing wallpaper, Scrolling Pages, four tabs (Favs, Apps, games, and Cydia) that are fully editable with wynds icons editing design.

The theme is priced at $1.99, donate to the link below to receive!!
    I will be sending out the theme though out the day!!
    Please leave your email in the donation notes!!

Version 1.3, along with more updates to come!!!

NEW!! Optional day and night background! To activate open plist and search **** ** and change to Gyro HD. Capitalization matters! Also fixed App Store not showing up.

To anyone who has previeously purchased. Just reply to in the email I sent the theme link to, and I will send the new one out. If you dont have the email, send me your email that is used with your paypal and the Transaction ID #!!

If you have having trouble with icons not showing up and are running a non retina device, delete the @2x to all the icon images and it will fix this problem!

Enjoy!!!!

Donation Link ($1.99)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

NOW IN CYDIA!!!!!!!
    Hey i was wondering on the icons on the springboard dont work because i dont have those apps is there a way to change it to open to a app of my choice? I already know how to change the image i just dont know how to redirect it.

Hello! Theme fantastic but I have problems with the weather and the displaying of the name of my city and temperature (I do not see the day night).
    Another thing, every time you turn on the iphone I have to set the zip code of my city and the background .....
    how do I use the facebook widget? I can not insert user and password ....
    I purchased the theme from cydia paying with paypal (sgrande1966).
    Iphon 4 4.3.3, Dreambord ver. 1.1.3
    Last edited by bix66; 06-18-2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: error..

Quote Originally Posted by bix66 View Post
    Hello! Theme fantastic but I have problems with the weather and the displaying of the name of my city and temperature (I do not see the day night).
    Another thing, every time you turn on the iphone I have to set the zip code of my city and the background .....
    how do I use the facebook widget? I can not insert user and password ....
    I purchased the theme from cydia paying with paypal (sgrande1966).
    Iphon 4 4.3.3, Dreambord ver. 1.1-1
    Update your dreamboard. There is now a version 1.1.3 that lets you sign into the facebook app right from the spring board and fixes some glitches. Also if you want i have now made my own custom GYRO HD theme and switched it to be twitter intead of face book and changed the tiles to more usefull apps like tweetbot, pulse, pandora, MxTube, 360Live (xbox live client) and i linked the message tile on the bottom to messages instead of bite sms and moved camera tile to the top middle on the first page and photos to the top right on the second page. let me know if you want it.

Thanks fr8cture! The dreamboard version is 1.1.3 (I was wrong, sorry ...) but when I try to write the user and password facebook widget does nothing .... I'd like to see some pictures of your theme!

Try going to facebook in safir signing in then respring and it should work. Also i posted my theme on this forum: iPhone theme! [Dreamboard]

What is it safir signing ?? Tks...

iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Thanks

Changed mine slightly, think it looks ok now...

Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    Changed mine slightly, think it looks ok now...

wonderful! I want!!! ;O))

is it just me, or is the maker of this theme not responding with any useful help for the issues we are all facing?

I've set the permissions just like it said to.

I still cannot set my weather/zip code
    I still cannot see my city name or temperature
    I still cannot enter edit mode.

So come on dude, shouldn't you be working on these things since we all paid you for the app?? It's not like we haven't been telling you these things were an issue for weeks now...

iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not u, although this is a nice theme i have come across many issues that i have corrected myself.

This theme in my opinion shouldn't be paid for with such lack of support and issues.

Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    Its not u, although this is a nice theme i have come across many issues that i have corrected myself.

This theme in my opinion shouldn't be paid for with such lack of support and issues.
    you're right ...

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast