+ Reply
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gyro HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can I get some more help, please! I need ssh gyro hd. What folders do I need to go through?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can I get some more help, please! I need ssh gyro hd. What folders do I need to go through?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

It will be in mobile/library/dreamboard

Drop it in the dreamboard folder.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Justinwied (04-26-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Man I have a bunch of blank spots I can touch them and they open apps, so I checked the images .pngs and there's a bunch that are 0 bytes. I just paid for this once through here then again in cydia like an idiot and it's the same either way.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's a good idea for of them but it falls short on a bunch of areas. I can only find a few of my apps on there and how the heck do you change the weather? How can I add more apps on the main pages?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jephre's Avatar
    Thanks

Trying to work with the Icon PSD, but I can't figure out how to crop out the portion of the image that falls outside the black border. A bit of a newb at PSD, any help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone JoeyBoren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Trying to work with the Icon PSD, but I can't figure out how to crop out the portion of the image that falls outside the black border. A bit of a newb at PSD, any help?
    With the selection tool in photo shop or gimp, select the area that you would like to keep in the icon. Then just invert the selection and erase all the extra that you dont need.
    SLC

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do u sign into the fb widget I can't get it to work

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    How do u sign into the fb widget I can't get it to work
    Log into Facebook via safari, then respring. If that doesn't work. Load the endroid theme. Log into Facebook via safari exit, respring, re-apply gyro.

Thanks

just wanted to know know if you were taking icon requests? if so can i get one for the com.mobilemail app. and ifile also.
    appreciate it in advance if anyone can hook this up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    Its because those icons have been made to launch categories folders. You just need to put your launch address of the icons you want launched in the place where it says com.categories.001 and com.categories.002.
    can you please show me a snapshot of your plist and how its spelled, and are you using categories or categoriesSB? I have tried changing the launch string many different ways and spelled all kind of ways and i still cant get this icon to open.
    com.category000.app
    com.category001.app
    com.category002.app
    com.categories000.app
    com.categories001.app
    com.categories002.app
    none of these work.
    Last edited by dopeboyfresh; 04-27-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    is there any chance a guide could be added to this topic?
    i dont know how to change the lists to add my games folder to the games icon. or even the sms icon. i looked at the plist and it seemed to have bitesms as the standard. so i thought id add bite sms to see if it worked. and it didnt. im clearly a noob when it comes to plist editing. and would love to be able to use this theme as it really suits the iphone im ny opinion. thanks for any help.
    ive read through the links to other explanations of changing the plists. but a theme specific guide would be very much appreciated. thanks again

edit: found how to change some icons and get the icons to start applications that i wanted them too. great theme. cant see myself going back to the stock theme any time soon.

now my lockscreen feels outdated. haha. does anyone have any ideas as to lockscreen themes that go well with this theme? thanks
    Last edited by Nightrage; 04-28-2011 at 03:56 AM. Reason: all issues resolved.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This theme has potential but first all the bugs gotta be worked out...people dnt wanna pay ( donate) for a theme that u gotta do wrk yourself to get it to wrk (editing playlist to get stock apps to work)....maybe in your next update you'll fix these problems

Edit: oh for the animatedweather you need to drop it dwn jus a Lil it looks better the clouds dnt be cut off (suggestion)

iPhone? More like MyPhone JoeyBoren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh View Post
    just wanted to know know if you were taking icon requests? if so can i get one for the com.mobilemail app. and ifile also.

can you please show me a snapshot of your plist and how its spelled, and are you using categories or categoriesSB? I have tried changing the launch string many different ways and spelled all kind of ways and i still cant get this icon to open.
    com.category000.app
    com.category001.app
    com.category002.app
    com.categories000.app
    com.categories001.app
    com.categories002.app
    none of these work.
    Sorry try searching com.category.category002 let me know if that works
    SLC

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really need your help Mr. Boren. I've already donated.

I have big blanks spots and none of the icons in Gyro HD. 4.2 IPHONE
    Last edited by Poppothegreat; 04-28-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh View Post

com.category000.app
    com.category001.app
    com.category002.app
    com.categories000.app
    com.categories001.app
    com.categories002.app
    none of these work.
    are you looking to launch categories folders from those icons or just launch other apps with them?
    when i searched i found that in the plist they were down as launch com.bigboss.category001 in current.plist or something along those lines. once i changed them the icons started working as long as the text i added was correct and case sensitive.
    hope his helps

edit: im using the iphone email icon. just edited it a little. its not perfect but it looks alright

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/mobilemail2x.png/
    Last edited by Nightrage; 04-28-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default gyro hd and dream board
    I'm not sure I'm up to talking in a forum. I don't have the slightest idea what you mean. But thank you so much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guy.
    I've just purchase this theme on cydia and I'd like to now how to change the weather location.
    Like others, many icons doesn't work.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i want to change toe sms location with the location that takes u to where all the apps are. it doesnt look as easy as changing the icon and the launch text. can anyone give me an idea of how to do this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have a bunch of blank icons and the second page has no icons. WTF this is a paid theme this is b.s. it need an update to fix these issues we're having, where the hell is the creator at with some responses to our problems. He shouldn't charge for a half-assed theme. If there's no update soon I want a refund. B.S.

Still can't get the crap to work properly, is this compatible with 4.3.2? Why are there so many blank icons? Anyone?
    Last edited by nicholasa; 05-01-2011 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I would like to replace or add a few icons?

Can someone please explain how this works, because I had to just copy the icons in the folder!

But now I think it works a little differently!

Thanks