+ Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gyro HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
[email protected] 38P92632709802533 zip code thx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, where can i download Gyro HD 2? and how to install it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default help
    <string>/DreamBoard/Endroid/Widgets/HTC/Widget.html</string>

what was the original code for this in the gyro HD plist also when i put the Endroid weather widget in it still has set up weather and when i click on this it shows the HTC weather in where it originaly asked for the weather code...

please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How can i delete the facebook page??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got a issue with the calender on the springboard, not the in app one.. The date shown on the calender on the springboard is stuck on a certain date. I have to respring it to get today's date.

When tomororw comes, it's still on today's date..

Any help on this? Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sorry to revive this thread, but I am trying to modify this. I wanted to move the "all apps" or whatever you call it where it pulls up the menus to the upper left (currently occupied by the settings), but it works but then when I hit home the icon is missing and you can't push it. I'm fairly familiar with editing plist files but not sure what I'm doing wrong.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just downloaded this. Looks great with a major flaw - my apps aren't showing up in the bottom right menu. A handful do, but the vast majority simply aren't there, in any of the folders. Am I missing something, or I need to seek a refund?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all....Noobie here :/

I'm new to this but I've managed to change temp from f to c and have changed to a 24 hr clock in endroid.

My question is I want to add more screens and want to get gyro to look something like this

Is there a file I need or pics or something?
    Step by step guides or anything?

Thanks all
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uwftke26 View Post
    Just downloaded this. Looks great with a major flaw - my apps aren't showing up in the bottom right menu. A handful do, but the vast majority simply aren't there, in any of the folders. Am I missing something, or I need to seek a refund?
    Go to your gyro hd 2 folder and pres on the blue arrow of the gyro he 2 folder.
    Set ownership and group to: mobile.
    And all permissions to read, write execute.

Open the gyro 2 hd folder and do the same to the gyro hd 2.plist.

Now go to dreamboard menu and tap and hold the gyro hd 2 theme.
    A pop-up will appear, tap edit and now you can move and add apps to the menu.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New downloaded application
    All,

After reading 16 pages of this topic, it seems like nobody else have the issue I have.
    After the installation of a new game in appstore, I am not able to find it on Gyro.

The only way is to proceed to a respring.
    After the respring everything is fine. New downloaded application is show.
    Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Stumbled across this theme while looking for an alternative to winterboard and just had to buy it right away....

Cheers all for the feedback and tweaks (as im a nub), I've managed to create some nice looking backgrounds, adjust the temps and a few other minor tweaks.

One question I have looking in the plist where all the apps are listed for the homescreen scroll bar (screen 1 and screen 2) is there a way to actualy make additional scrolling swipe menus? Based on what I use my phone for I think 4 scrollable sets of icons (the rows that move above and below the weather widget) would be enough.

I did a few searches and read through all 16 pages and dont think I found what I was looking for, any help appreciated.

Build: Gyro HD 2
    iOS: iPhone 4S 5.1.1 JB

*Edit 1*
    Found editing current.plist is working a treat thus far as I have been able to replace a few apps with new ones...its as simple as searching for the name such as facebook, finding the entry and changing the launch COM to the one you want + changing the .png.

Now that I've worked that out onto the 3rd/4th menu scrollable menus...
    Last edited by Dupster; 11-20-2012 at 10:47 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dupster View Post
    Stumbled across this theme while looking for an alternative to winterboard and just had to buy it right away....

Cheers all for the feedback and tweaks (as im a nub), I've managed to create some nice looking backgrounds, adjust the temps and a few other minor tweaks.

One question I have looking in the plist where all the apps are listed for the homescreen scroll bar (screen 1 and screen 2) is there a way to actualy make additional scrolling swipe menus? Based on what I use my phone for I think 4 scrollable sets of icons (the rows that move above and below the weather widget) would be enough.

I did a few searches and read through all 16 pages and dont think I found what I was looking for, any help appreciated.

Build: Gyro HD 2
    iOS: iPhone 4S 5.1.1 JB

*Edit 1*
    Found editing current.plist is working a treat thus far as I have been able to replace a few apps with new ones...its as simple as searching for the name such as facebook, finding the entry and changing the launch COM to the one you want + changing the .png.

Now that I've worked that out onto the 3rd/4th menu scrollable menus...
    On how to page a 3rd,4th, nth page: guitaraz123 comments on My Gyro HD 2 theme.

Be sure to copy your current code and save it, if you do something wrong you will go past your Lock screen to a blank black screen and be screwed. I know this because I did it about 50 times. I'd also recommend downloading ifunbox and getting used to navigating around that. It's basically ifile for your computer, letting you see your phone's files when the two are tethered.

Good luck!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was having trouble making weather animations work, this did the trick.

PLS KEEP IN MIND YOU WILL HAVE TO EDIT YOUR CITY SOMEWHERE IN GYRO. I'm sorry, I can't remember exactly where. But, here is where you can plug in your city to get the code: [1] Weather Location Codes/IDs

Go to ifile, go to dreamboard -> Gyro HD 2 -> Widgets -> LAW -> functions.js,

Replace what is in the "Conditions" var under function dealWithWeather(obj) with this:

var Conditions = ["tornado","tropical storm","hurricane","severe thunderstorms","thunderstorms", "mixed_rain_and_snow","mixed_rain_and_sleet", "mixed_snow_and_sleet","freezing_drizzle","drizzle ","freezing_rain", "showers","showers","snow_flurries", "light_snow_showers","blowing_snow","snow", "hail","sleet","dust","foggy","haze", "smoky","blustery","windy","cold","cloudy","mostly _cloudy_night","mostly_cloudy_day", "partly_cloudy_night","partly_cloudy_day","clear_n ight","sunny","fair_night","fair_day","mixed_rain_ and_hail", "hot","isolated_thunderstorms","scattered_thunders torms","scattered_thunderstorms","scattered_shower s", "heavy_snow","scattered_snow_showers", "heavy_snow","partly_cloudy","thundershowers","sno w_showers","isolated_thundershowers","not_availabl e"];

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone help me i have a isued. I want ro put pandora app on the ipod icon. I dont used the ipod to listen to music so can someone tell me howni can launch pandora intead of the ipod . Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yamelis View Post
    Can someone help me i have a isued. I want ro put pandora app on the ipod icon. I dont used the ipod to listen to music so can someone tell me howni can launch pandora intead of the ipod . Thanks
    You have to go to into ifile and open up Gyro HD 2.plist. Search for the code "launch com.apple.mobileipod and replace it with the bundle ID for pandora. I'm not sure what it is, you will have to look it up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Calendar day/date display on springboard not auto-updating
    Quote Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
    I got a issue with the calender on the springboard, not the in app one.. The date shown on the calender on the springboard is stuck on a certain date. I have to respring it to get today's date.

When tomororw comes, it's still on today's date..

Any help on this? Thanks.
    I'm having the same issue with my install of Gyro HD 3 on iPhone 4 running iOS 6.1.2. Anyone else run in to this and have a fix? Very annoying having to re-spring every morning to get the day and date updated on the calendar link.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How can i make more than 3 pages?

+ Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516