+ Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gyro HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I can't add the file either. The problem is that it exceeds the max size of the possible attachment file, which is around 2.8 megs. I tried splitting the file
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't add the file either. The problem is that it exceeds the max size of the possible attachment file, which is around 2.8 megs.
    I tried splitting the file in smaller sizes but it still fails to upload the last file...
    Not sure what to do next
    Attached Files Attached Files

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
    Hi,

I understood most of what you said until the "Just count your way through them and change the one you want in functions.js to the weather.html file." And how is position 11 light rain? The yahoo codes isn't showing light rain to be in position 11.

I do not have any weather.html file too. Am i being noob here? Pardon for my ignorance.
    Sorry, my fault, but i'm not one for long step by step guides.

The weather array in functions.js corresponds exactly to the yahoo condition codes. Position 0 to yahoo condition code 0, position 1 to yahoo condition code 1 and so on through the list.

Weather.html refers to the weather animation that you want to use for the respective yahoo confition code. If you want to show the sun for yahoo condition code 27 then change that entry in functions.js to "sun" so that it calls the sun.html page.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bdsmyth For This Useful Post:

adjam1972 (03-22-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ugh, i hate this forum software. There is a missing file above and it just wont let me add the 3rd file. Without it, part1 and part2 are useless.
    Sorry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdsmyth View Post
    Sorry, my fault, but i'm not one for long step by step guides.

The weather array in functions.js corresponds exactly to the yahoo condition codes. Position 0 to yahoo condition code 0, position 1 to yahoo condition code 1 and so on through the list.

Weather.html refers to the weather animation that you want to use for the respective yahoo confition code. If you want to show the sun for yahoo condition code 27 then change that entry in functions.js to "sun" so that it calls the sun.html page.
    Much clearer now, thanks for your help. I'll try my luck when I get back home. Cheers.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Change weather to celcius
    Hi guys

I have looked around the forum but dont find out how to change the weather from Fahrenheit to celcius??

Can somebody help me out with this??

Thanks all

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You must have not read good enough. The answer for every version of the software is in this thread.
    Assuming you have the latest version which is HD2 v2.0, you can change it like this:

Under the City folder, edit the function.js file. You will see a line that reads url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";
    Change the f&p to c&p.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

wnfaknd,

Thanks for all the help you have provided I have made the mods from earlire in the threat but I do have one question. How do I keep the moon/sun from blinking. I am looking in the code but am just unsure what I actually need to change to get just those two to stay on the screen. If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

disasta

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I havent tried that so I'm not sure.
    The weather code as it stands right now its based on animations and thats why the sun, moon and cloud move in a loop.
    I'll look around and see what I find.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wnfaknd For This Useful Post:

adjam1972 (03-22-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wnfaknd View Post
    I havent tried that so I'm not sure.
    The weather code as it stands right now its based on animations and thats why the sun, moon and cloud move in a loop.
    I'll look around and see what I find.

Ok I figured it out.

In the html page where it directs the link to animation.css i just removed that part so I have a static sun and moon. I think the night looks better that way as it darkens the screen.

It may not have been the best way to fix it but I can easily change it back and forth if i want.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello all!!!
    Have been checking out this thread for some time now so thought Iíd finally get around to making my first post , bear with me it may be a long one.

Firstly I would like to say a couple of thankyouís

@bdsmyth thanks for the excellent plist tutorial was invaluable in getting my theme up and running and amazing work on the weather animations .

@wnfaknd also great work and the style.css also invaluable in getting my theme the way I want it..

The picture so far,,,,,, with the help of above I currently have my Gyro HD 2 up to 8 pages with the majority of the first four pages finished , weather animations all working great , and my city widget almost the way I want it

Here are a few screenshots and my full theme is available at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60093906/Gyro%20HD%202.zip

Gyro HD-img_2537.png Gyro HD-img_2538.png Gyro HD-img_2539.png Gyro HD-img_2540.png

So here is my problem .
    I want to display a simple time on the City widget but am really struggling to get it working .
    The widget.html and the functions.js file (along with most other files in this theme )seem to be full of redundant coding from either the HTC widget or the original Endroid theme . in the case of the city files it seems to be the HTC widget clock.

I have tried porting the coding from other themes such as iNav which use a simple clock code but am not getting any results.

All Iím after is a simple text clock to show the time in the top left corner of the city screen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Cheers
    Adjam

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there, new to the theme aspect, but basic knowledge of plists from other mods. I was curious to know how do you go about changing the image for weather. Want to place an image of my City. Already changed it to Celcius, but just want to change the image.

Thanks,

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Figured it out. But can't figure out what size the app images need to be. Found some, but as I play with them, I get white edge which ruin the flow of the theme.
    Last edited by KevinK15; 04-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Gyro hd 3 by masterb
    Welcome to the stunning GYROHD3

Requires:
    DreamBoard & "No Status" Tweak by modmyi source (hides the status bar on the home screen, ONLY on the home screen, for an exclusive full-screen effect)

download it from my repo in cydia: myrepospace.com/MasterBohli/
    soon available on insanelyi' repo
    __________________________________________________ ________________

Welcome to the stunning GYROHD3
    Gyro HD-photo-1.png
    Unlike version 2.0, version 3.0 offers you a completely new experience to look at your home screen and work with him. Well now are in front of 12 icons for apps instead of just the 6, including the 4 dock icons. Everything is now perfectly adapted to the standard fillings of the screen, awesome!

All apps work with Notification Badges (WhatsApp, **********, cydia, sms "biteSMS", phone, Facebook, Twitter, email, App Store)

It fits you 6 new HD Wallpapers available. You can also create your own (in the PSD folder in GYROHD3/Images/BG
    The file "BG" simply open Photoshop and import your own, save it, and transfer to iphone to replace existing "BG"

The weather widget is also updated with new and more animated weather, day and night effect.
    To change the weather give your zip in above the facebook / twitter widget, where you can also switch between wallpapers.

change language of days and months in:
    DreamBoard/GYROHD3/Widgets/City/functions.js (in German, for example)
    Example: var ma = "January February March April May June July August September October November December" split (/ \ s /).
    var as = "Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday" split (/ \ s /).;

- This changes the English days, and months into your chosen Language.

You can find the folder in GYROHD3/Images/Apps approximately 150-170 finished icon, and choose between which you want. If you want to make new icons go and open the respective GYROHD3/PSD. Psd file

APPS PAGE 1:
    Photos/Camera/Snapseed/**********/Cydia/ifile
    WhatsApp/Clock/Calculator/Shazam/Settings/Safari

APPS PAGE 2:
    Facebook/Twitter/Mail/ProTube/SBB/Dreamboard
    Notes/Maps/AppStore/Winterboard/Remote/Mix.dj

APPS PAGE 3:
    iMame4all/Weather/Calendar/itunes/Phonebook(search.ch)
    Infinity Blade2/Burnout Crash/Mass Effect/Modern Combat3/VeggieSamurai/Angry Birds Space

APPS PAGE 4:
    GTA3/Soul Calibur/Mega Man 2/Fruit Ninja-Puss in Boots/Gamecenter/DoodleJump
    TempleRun/LetsGolf2/Cut the Rope Experiments/PvZ/Bejeweled2/Beatmaker2

Have fun at the most revolutionary Homescreen for your iDevice!!!!
    MasterB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyro HD-photo3.png   Gyro HD-photo4.png   Gyro HD-photo.png  
    Last edited by NBE; 04-19-2012 at 02:22 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How do you change the icon placement

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I do not have a lot of these apps...How do I change the apps like Angry birds, bejeweled, protube? Can these be changed in the edit mode or do I have to change the current plist? Also is it possible to remove the 4th page?

NBE
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Answers!!!!!
    Everything can be changed in the GYROHD3.plist
    You find it in Dreamboard/GYRO HD 3/GYROHD3.plist

Change the red part for an APP CHANGE:

<dict>

<key>Actions</key>

<array>

<string>launch 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch</string>

</array>