+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Colorgasm HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Colorgasm HD is an attractive and vibrant Winterboard theme developed in true high-definition exclusively for the iPhone 4's Retina display. Each icon is professionally designed and handcrafted to compliment classy
    iPhone? More like MyPhone trentmorris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [RELEASE] Colorgasm HD

Colorgasm HD is an attractive and vibrant Winterboard theme developed in true high-definition exclusively for the iPhone 4's Retina display. Each icon is professionally designed and handcrafted to compliment classy and vividly colorful improvements to the iOS user interface. Sadly, most themes available in Cydia today consist of stock images sloppily thrown into a shiny border and packaged for sale. With Colorgasm HD aims to put a stop to that trend. Each graphic is meticulously created from scratch, resulting in an ever-growing collection of stunning and original icons.

Colorgasm HD lite version available for download here!

Feel free to submit icon requests in this thread. Visit me on deviantART for screenshots, additional information, and version Changelog.

Please email questions, comments, and inquiries -- follow me on Twitter.

Thanks to all those who helped during beta testing (especially MaxKas777), all those that have donated thus far, and for all your support and suggestions. Special thanks to Ryne Brinks for his role in Colorgasm's inception.

*** SD Version now available in Cydia! ***
    Please click Thanks if you like my theme. :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Colorgasm HD-colorgasm_mmi-thumb.png  
    Last edited by trentmorris; 07-05-2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Updates

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to trentmorris For This Useful Post:

autumneffect (04-24-2011), Freakyboy67 (05-15-2011), iTz (04-29-2011), jpel (04-26-2011), jsr0716 (05-11-2011), scarywater (07-27-2012), sucram6791 (05-15-2011), togomaku (04-17-2011), Trojanen (05-03-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey i like your theme! Its fun! I'm only interested in purchasing complete themes though. That means a full UI with loading screens, keyboard, sbsetting etc. If you got it all done i'd buy it

How much are you selling it for btw?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just registered to post this! The theme is well worth the money, a really well thought out theme too, and the customer service is top notch, had a slight caching problem with the folder BG and Trent emailed me back with a simple solution in no time at all. Would definitely recommend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to krisrennison For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Amazing theme, great customer service. Hope the bug where the SMS skin doesn't work on the earlier versions gets worked out..if not, it's still amazing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gravesplitter For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

Thanks

This theme is one of the best i've seen. It looks amazing and everything works so well together. It is definitely worth every penny. A definite buy to those who dont have it.

I am looking forward to all the updates and addons to it!!

Thank you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eramo88 For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krisrennison View Post
    Just registered to post this! The theme is well worth the money, a really well thought out theme too, and the customer service is top notch, had a slight caching problem with the folder BG and Trent emailed me back with a simple solution in no time at all. Would definitely recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesplitter View Post
    Amazing theme, great customer service. Hope the bug where the SMS skin doesn't work on the earlier versions gets worked out..if not, it's still amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eramo88 View Post
    This theme is one of the best i've seen. It looks amazing and everything works so well together. It is definitely worth every penny. A definite buy to those who dont have it.

I am looking forward to all the updates and addons to it!!

Thank you!
    Thank you all for your support!

We've just submitted the SD version of Colorgasm to the MMi repo. Look for it in Cydia!

Please leave all icon requests on this thread, and follow us on Twitter for project news, and release info!

Thanks

this theme is beautiful. major props!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vSharp For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

Looks great, I wish Cydia was working so I could purchase and download this tonight.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vSharp View Post
    this theme is beautiful. major props!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Looks great, I wish Cydia was working so I could purchase and download this tonight.
    Thank you! We're quite proud of it. It's rare these days for a Winterboard theme to be comprised of an original icon pack instead of lazy auto-skinning. We're glad people appreciate the hard work!

Hopefully Amazon figures out a fix for its Elastic Cloud hosting (that Cydia heavily relies on) -- the SD version of Colorgasm is ready to go live as soon as we have Cydia back. You can follow us on Twitter and we'll make sure to make an announcement as soon as Cydia is open again for business!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to trentmorris For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (04-22-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trentmorris View Post
    Thank you! We're quite proud of it. It's rare these days for a Winterboard theme to be comprised of an original icon pack instead of lazy auto-skinning. We're glad people appreciate the hard work!

Hopefully Amazon figures out a fix for its Elastic Cloud hosting (that Cydia heavily relies on) -- the SD version of Colorgasm is ready to go live as soon as we have Cydia back. You can follow us on Twitter and we'll make sure to make an announcement as soon as Cydia is open again for business!
    I'm definitely looking forward to it. Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trentmorris View Post

cool. although I am a fan of themes that totally alter the aesthetic feel of the iPhone, I can certainly appreciate a theme that retains the basic "feel" of the original design, but adds a splash of uniqueness. this theme does exactly that. I can't get over how nice it looks... really great job. I will definitely buy this and support your work. thanks!

Thanks

Thanks Trent!! I'm actually so excited for the SD version. I want it so bad on my 3GS.

I hope Cydia starts working again soon.

Thanks

The Cydia Store is back up and running! Get Colorgasm HD today!

Look for SD Version to be released today or tomorrow! Happy Easter everyone!~

(Please don't forget to rate this thread if you enjoy the theme! thanks!)
    Last edited by trentmorris; 04-24-2011 at 04:57 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to trentmorris For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (04-24-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Just purchased, thank you. Are there any threads anywhere with extra icons yet? Any plans for a SBSettings theme?

Very nice work!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    One of the most gorgeous themes I've seen. Can't wait to buy it and try it out since Cydia's servers are back up now!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to autumneffect For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

Thanks

No offense man, nice work but I'm at the point now where if ALL my icons aren't themed and my springboard has some themed icons and most not themed, then I just won't bother with it, because this just causes more work for the people who actually want their whole springboard because we would have to make the rest ourselves not to be a downer but that's just my two cents. you have a beautifully made theme, if every single app I had was themed, I would pay $$$ for this

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    No offense man, nice work but I'm at the point now where if ALL my icons aren't themed and my springboard has some themed icons and most not themed, then I just won't bother with it, because this just causes more work for the people who actually want their whole springboard because we would have to make the rest ourselves not to be a downer but that's just my two cents. you have a beautifully made theme, if every single app I had was themed, I would pay $$$ for this
    We need to get more people to check out this theme, the hopefully we will get more people making icons we can download.

I've been looking for a decent guide on how to make icons, I want to start creating my own, but I haven't found a good guide yet. Something I know is up to date on how to make HD icons for iPhone 4.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I like this theme a lot, I am usually not one to download themes, I usually make them or use the default theme... this is one I downloaded and have been using. Great job

28. The Following User Says Thank You to iOS Modifier For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    Thanks for your comment.

There are a million themes with auto-skinned icons -- with the default icon stuck in ugly silver borders. They're ugly, unoriginal, and bland.. But you'll have all your icons looking alike

The fact is, when you have a theme that "auto-creates" icons, you sacrifice creativity and good looking icons for conformity. Some people prefer that, and I get it.

This theme is for those who appreciate unique work. We are releasing updates with more icons at least very week, but in reality it's been about been about every other day. We also take icon requests if you have an app that Colorgasm doesn't currently theme -- Email me at [email protected] and I'll add any requests to the list for the next update.

Thanks for all your support, even the skeptics.

(If you've made icons with the provided PSD's, feel free to attach them to this thread and share your work with everyone else. And if they're up to our standards we'll even add them to the next update!)

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Just purchased, thank you. Are there any threads anywhere with extra icons yet? Any plans for a SBSettings theme?

Very nice work!
    We do plan on theming SBSettings, just as soon as we get reorganized and finish all our pending icon requests. When Cydia went down, we got backed up on work for upcoming updates.

But expect SBSettings to be skinned VERY soon! Thanks for your interest!
    Last edited by trentmorris; 04-24-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yay, the SD version is up!! So happy i can finally have it on my 3GS.

Edit: Just got the SD version and it is beautiful. I'm so happy with it!!
    Last edited by Eramo88; 04-25-2011 at 09:54 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Eramo88 For This Useful Post:

trentmorris (04-25-2011)

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast