Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1602

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Color keyboard

1. Yes, my version is 4.2.1
    2. It is correct
    3. No, i get this file in comment : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6358181 and shiftkey when i pressed, it didn't have any color.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clickchuot123 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-04-2012)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (08-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post

iPad CKHD Background Image themes are coming...

Very good news, it works then. Thanks !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-04-2012)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clickchuot123 View Post
    1. Yes, my version is 4.2.1
    2. It is correct
    3. No, i get this file in comment : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6358181 and shiftkey when i pressed, it didn't have any color.

Hey man, sorry about the delay...

Try one or both of these when you get a chance, and let me know if it fixes the URL and Email Keys... Thanks!

WP7~Qy-Gray1~CK.zip

WP7~Qy-Gray1+Cyan~CK.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Very good news, it works then. Thanks !

Yes, iPad CKHD BG image theming has pretty much arrived, but it's waiting outside the door for a few last minor bug fixes...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-13-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2012)

very awesome, great news about the iPad Phat. just like yoda, always on teaching us something.

hope you are good my friend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

Good new mans can't wait 4 it

Thanks

Any news on the iPad version ?

Thanks

Hey guys!

Things are going rather well with iPad CKHD!

There are just a few things left to work out, and one little seemingly unfixable bug that might require an update to the CKHD tweak...

I just uploaded some test copies of the PhatBook Air for iPad to get some casual use feedback. The unfixable bug is that the native Shift Arrow appears when the user manually hits the Shift key one time, so I'm aware of that one and just found out somethings up with passcode entry that hopefully I'll be able to fix myself being that I wasn't aware it was needed... but feel free to give one of these a try if it applies to you and let me know if you notice any other problems!

Here are 4 different Qwerty versions... 2 for US and 2 for UK. I'm still working out how to name them after finding out I needed to make separate iPad 1+2 versions to deal with RAM issues, so bear with me...

iPad 3:

PhatBook Air CKHD [Qy-US].zip

PhatBook Air CKHD [Qy-UK]

iPad 1+2:

PhatBook Air CK iPad 1-2 [Qy-US].zip

PhatBook Air CK iPad 1-2 [Qy-UK].zip

The "Hybrid Method" using iOS plist controlled text is nearly worked out as well, and I'm sure that's what most are really interested as far as theme creation... I'll keep you guys posted!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

high dB (09-10-2012), lao3hero (02-13-2013), pinkinail (09-10-2012)

Great job Phatmartino !
    I won't be able to test this awesomeness on my wife's iPad2 because it's... My wife's. But it really is tempting. I'm sure plenty of users will download your themes straight away.
    :GreenWithEnvy:

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-19-2012)

is there any way someone here can fix this problem -photo-12-8-12-15-30-12.png
    it only happenes when i use the greek language

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsiligiorgis View Post
    is there any way someone here can fix this problem -photo-12-8-12-15-30-12.png
    it only happenes when i use the greek language

Hey!

Unfortunately, that problem is almost unfixable...

It appears that the Greek keyboard has a layout that's different from Qwerty or Azerty, because it has a different number of "Keys" needed.

That CK theme uses background images that have the "Keys" (and BG behind the keys) on them, but the text is displayed over-top of those images by the operating system. If Greek happened to be your Primary language (meaning the whole device is set up for Greek), it would be at least possible to include altered images with "Keys" that line up with the Text... But if Greek is a Secondary language that you reach by hitting the "Globe" key, there's unfortunately nothing that can be done. This is a problem with any CK theme that use BG images of any kind generally. There's no way to call a different set of images once the Globe key is hit, the kb just continues to call the same images as for your Primary keyboard.

Conversely, any theme that is "plist only" (using no BG images), will work with no problem. Unfortunately though, without BG images there is only so much that can be done using exclusively coded colors. A theme could be made to look vaguely similar to the one you're using with code, but even though that theme is rather simplistic, it just won't look the same.

Let me know if indeed Greek is a Secondary language for you, and if it's pressing enough of a problem that you'd like me to try and code something as close as possible.

Happy to help if desired!

Hey!

Unfortunately, that problem is almost unfixable...

It appears that the Greek keyboard has a layout that's different from Qwerty or Azerty, because it has a different number of "Keys" needed.

That CK theme uses background images that have the "Keys" (and BG behind the keys) on them, but the text is displayed over-top of those images by the operating system. If Greek happened to be your Primary language (meaning the whole device is set up for Greek), it would be at least possible to include altered images with "Keys" that line up with the Text... But if Greek is a Secondary language that you reach by hitting the "Globe" key, there's unfortunately nothing that can be done. This is a problem with any CK theme that use BG images of any kind generally. There's no way to call a different set of images once the Globe key is hit, the kb just continues to call the same images as for your Primary keyboard.

Conversely, any theme that is "plist only" (using no BG images), will work with no problem. Unfortunately though, without BG images there is only so much that can be done using exclusively coded colors. A theme could be made to look vaguely similar to the one you're using with code, but even though that theme is rather simplistic, it just won't look the same.

Let me know if indeed Greek is a Secondary language for you, and if it's pressing enough of a problem that you'd like me to try and code something as close as possible.

Happy to help if desired!
    It is my secondary language.i was wondering if anyone or u could make or already know a similar keyboard to this.i mean colours etc
    That would be hihhly appreciated!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsiligiorgis View Post
    It is my secondary language.i was wondering if anyone or u could make or already know a similar keyboard to this.i mean colours etc
    That would be hihhly appreciated!

Hey, take a look at this and let me know what you think... Sorry I'm using the mmi app so these shots are horribly resized I'm sure...

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345428848.246062.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345428917.420629.jpg

And let me know if the Popup Text should be Black (shown below) or White to go with whatever Popups you're using:

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345429023.478980.jpg

Wow, yeah attaching images in the mmi app is nearly pointless... Lol.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-13-2013)

Black should be fine mate:-)

Is it too much trouble if u could make the outline of the buttons black like the pic i posted?
    U can pm me so we don't fill the forum with uneccessary information for the others

Thanks
    Default pop-outs
    Hey man, sorry about the delay...

Try one or both of these when you get a chance, and let me know if it fixes the URL and Email Keys... Thanks!

WP7~Qy-Gray1~CK.zip

WP7~Qy-Gray1+Cyan~CK.zip

Yes, iPad CKHD BG image theming has pretty much arrived, but it's waiting outside the door for a few last minor bug fixes...
    I was wondering where I could get the pop out keys? xD thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robogear64 View Post
    I was wondering where I could get the pop out keys? xD thanks!

Hey, sorry I didn't catch this right away...

I've been super busy finishing up a ton of these WP7CK themes for release on Cydia, and just submitted 6 packages today that include 56 themes, with tons of existing and some new color variations for QWERTY with US monetary symbols. I'll be releasing the same "packs" in other International variations as expediently as I'm able.

They could very well show up on Cydia tomorrow, but if you still needed, and want to take a look at the WP7CK thread where all of the original stuff is linked, here's that link:

WP7CK modmyi.com

Here's a pic or two I also just posted on that thread, showing the theme versions I just submitted and the Popups as well:

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-13-2012), Bellcross (09-12-2012), kane4lsu (11-19-2012), lao3hero (09-12-2012)

Wow Phatmartino you're a machine !
    I looked for that thread looking for the popups in order to reply to the post above yours but didn't find it, and I only had a teal mod of them in my phone. You did an awesome ton of work there again. You deserve being PayPal'ed a lot. I will do a small donation as soon as I can. You're two on the list in fact.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (09-13-2012)

Thanks

do u have a version of the iPad CK images themes without the text on the letters?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    do u have a version of the iPad CK images themes without the text on the letters?
    Hey, yeah I put a set of PSDs together for .:JimmyL:. for SE7EN to get it worked out (and he helped do a ton of testing)...

It has Squared Keys that are sized exactly like the iOS Keys (if the radius were set to "0" in the setting app or plist).

I can post a copy of that without any Styles on the Keys so that they'll be an easy reference, or if you'd prefer iOS rounded rectangle keys like the PhatBook's (and iOS's), I'd just need to move some stuff around to mix the two...

Either way, I'll try to get something together tonight after work!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-13-2012)

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast