Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1602

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Color keyboard

how can i put this files to my iphone?

is this working to iphone 2g?

Hey Phat,it's snowing here so lazy to get on the desk
    Im happy with the first one Mac air CK Phat ,it's look so cool .
    Waiting for ur release Phat
    It's awsome Phat

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jus1n For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-16-2012)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

~ WP7 ~ CK

-wp7white.png-wp7gray1.png-wp7gray2.png-wp7black.png

Hey guys, I think I have all color mods and all device variations necessary for iOS5 from 4th gen thru 4s finished. Even if you don't have a 4s there are still some updates to the originals.

The included link is to a MediaFire folder with 3 different packages of CK themes. Each package has the 4 different color mods for the appropriate devices/options.

~ WP7-iOS5 ~ CK = Pre-4s devices on iOS5 (4th gen)

~ WP7-4s ~ CK = 4s using Siri only

~ WP7-4s-SE ~ CK = 4s using Siri+Emoji

~ WP7 ~ Popups = In case anyone needs the Popups

Download here:

~ WP7-iOS5-4s ~ CK

Just in case, I'll also include here that once you download the appropriate set of themes [... ~ CK.zip], the 4 sub-folders go in:

/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Themes/

If necessary, after downloading [~ WP7 ~ Popups.zip], the 3 sub-folders go in:

/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Popups/

If anyone wants to use different than intended Popups for a particular theme, it would just take a very minor amount of plisting as the text on the Popups is set up in the plist. It's absolutely possible to just swap plists between themes, but all NumberPads are themed using hex code in the plists, so you could end up with a White Keyboard and Gray Numberpads for example. If necessary, let me know what you want to use and I'd be happy to post some plist variations.

Let me know about any problems and enjoy!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

henrylkr (02-14-2012), Jus1n (02-13-2012), lao3hero (02-13-2012), tonyyvo (02-16-2012), TroyJam (02-14-2012)

I just purchased a theme that was suppose to change my keyboard but it didn't. It stayed the same. Can anyone help me with this pls?

awesome Phat!
    Still waiting for the Mac air CK :d
    @Hozven :go to Setting -ColorKeyobard ,select theme that u got and back, remember to hit Save ,it'll make your iphone respring.
    If you dont hit save and resrping,it'll change nothing !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jus1n For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-16-2012)

Phat how awesome are you man? These are awesome! Loving the black thanks for the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    ~ WP7 ~ CK

-wp7white.png-wp7gray1.png-wp7gray2.png-wp7black.png

Hey guys, I think I have all color mods and all device variations necessary for iOS5 from 4th gen thru 4s finished. Even if you don't have a 4s there are still some updates to the originals.

The included link is to a MediaFire folder with 3 different packages of CK themes. Each package has the 4 different color mods for the appropriate devices/options.

~ WP7-iOS5 ~ CK = Pre-4s devices on iOS5 (4th gen)

~ WP7-4s ~ CK = 4s using Siri only

~ WP7-4s-SE ~ CK = 4s using Siri+Emoji

~ WP7 ~ Popups = In case anyone needs the Popups

Download here:

~ WP7-iOS5-4s ~ CK

Just in case, I'll also include here that once you download the appropriate set of themes [... ~ CK.zip], the 4 sub-folders go in:

/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Themes/

If necessary, after downloading [~ WP7 ~ Popups.zip], the 3 sub-folders go in:

/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Popups/

If anyone wants to use different than intended Popups for a particular theme, it would just take a very minor amount of plisting as the text on the Popups is set up in the plist. It's absolutely possible to just swap plists between themes, but all NumberPads are themed using hex code in the plists, so you could end up with a White Keyboard and Gray Numberpads for example. If necessary, let me know what you want to use and I'd be happy to post some plist variations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evoRC For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-16-2012)

@ Jus1n or anyone
    I still can't find it. The only settings I have is under general settings, keyboard and thats for tr languages. I went to add keyboard and it wasn't on that list either. There don't have a settings on winterboard so can u pls hemp me step by step... The theme I got was Blaze... Cost me $3 -_-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hozven View Post
    @ Jus1n or anyone
    I still can't find it. The only settings I have is under general settings, keyboard and thats for tr languages. I went to add keyboard and it wasn't on that list either. There don't have a settings on winterboard so can u pls hemp me step by step... The theme I got was Blaze... Cost me $3 -_-
    Hey, assuming you're sure Blaze includes a "Color Keyboard" theme, you need to get the Color Keyboard tweak from Cydia. It does cost $2 I believe, but it's well worth it as there's generally no other way to theme the kb.

Good luck!

THANK YOU! Just needed color keyboard and I was set. U da man.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hozven For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-16-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

@Jus1n - Hey, got the chance to play around for a bit at least and thought I'd drop a teaser for a possible 4s MacBook Air CK. This is just put together from scratch so I'm sure there are a few minor variations and I started in a template that was for Siri+Emoji, so let me know what Configuration you'd prefer.

The first pic has my own quick attempt at a suitable Siri mic, and the second pic has one generously supplied by the brilliant Jahooba. Thanks!

Attachment 565612
    Attachment 565611

Let me know of any critiques, happy to play around with it.
    Wooow!! I wants!!! But with a red glow rather than blue. That would damn sexy!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-16-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Wooow!! I wants!!! But with a red glow rather than blue. That would damn sexy!
    Lol, nice! Hey I have been working on this one since I finished the WP7s.

Man, there was a lot more to do than I was thinking to get all of the layouts ready, but I'm pretty close now and it should be no problem to make variations like Red glowing text, etc. I'm thinking I'll be able to get finished up in the next day or two.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Lol, nice! Hey I have been working on this one since I finished the WP7s.

Man, there was a lot more to do than I was thinking to get all of the layouts ready, but I'm pretty close now and it should be no problem to make variations like Red glowing text, etc. I'm thinking I'll be able to get finished up in the next day or two.
    Sweet! I'll be waiting!! Very excited.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-16-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

~ WP7 ~ CK

could u make the white keyboard have black pop up fonts? thanks man!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to tonyyvo For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-16-2012)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-17-2012), tonyyvo (02-16-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Absolutely!

Here's a WP7 White plist with only the popup text changed to black.

Try holding in a vowel key to check the "Alternate" Popups with extended characters and see if you'd want me to reconfigure it to match what your using for the normal popups. Happy to play around endlessly.

Attachment 566371
    nope thats PERFECT. now if there is only a way to have matching lowercase letters with the pop ups lol. your the man!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to tonyyvo For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-18-2012)

Am I the only one having problems getting these downloaded?? They DL fine but there is nothing in the folder...

Any way for the WP7 keyboard to have a cyan color on the letter when the next letter is going to be a capital letter and a cyan color on the whole tile when caps locked?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to henrylkr For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-18-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skack25 View Post
    Am I the only one having problems getting these downloaded?? They DL fine but there is nothing in the folder...
    Hey, are you talking about the WP7s? They're zipped files I'm sure you realize that need to be unzipped. Let me know if you're unzipping them to find empty folders. I downloaded them myself to be sure and everything seems fine. Let me know what the deal is and I'll get 'em to you one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by henrylkr View Post
    Any way for the WP7 keyboard to have a cyan color on the letter when the next letter is going to be a capital letter and a cyan color on the whole tile when caps locked?
    Hey, do you mean turn the capitalized text on the keys cyan when shift is pressed? That's absolutely doable!

Unfortunately, the only thing that is controllable specifically for Caps Lock is the native symbol on the Shift key, and as these themes are image based with all text/symbols on the images, that "controllable" native shift symbol is transparent.

Generally when shift is pressed, the image with the capital letters is pulled, so anything you like can be done to those images to help denote "shift pressed". Let me know, happy to bat ideas around and do whatever can be done.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

henrylkr (02-17-2012)

I went ahead and downloaded them directly from my cell, got them loaded up with not problem. When I press the dictation key, shoud the keyboard still show?? Or is that something that's in the works??

Great job by the way I love these keyboards.
    Last edited by skack25; 02-17-2012 at 01:24 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to skack25 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-18-2012)

Yea, was wondering if you could make me a lightgrey wp7 keyboard with a wp7 cyan caps button when it's in uppercase

34. The Following User Says Thank You to henrylkr For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-18-2012)

Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 ... LastLast