+ Reply
Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1602

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Color keyboard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@Krak4211 after the 1.1.5 update your silver MacBook kb only works on spotlight. The 1.1.5 update changed where you find colorkeyboard. From library to var/mobile/library. The theme transferred over to
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 480 Posts

@Krak4211 after the 1.1.5 update your silver MacBook kb only works on spotlight. The 1.1.5 update changed where you find colorkeyboard. From library to var/mobile/library. The theme transferred over to the new destination and there is a kb there it's just transparent. Confused :/

iPhone? More like MyPhone inando77's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oscard1 View Post
    Yes! Color Keyboard is finally fix and runing smoothly even on BiteSms and also color font on pressed key thanks a lot developers ! Nice work !
    I updated color keyboard also and it does work with bitesms, but now it doesn't work with Facebook or Twitter, just show's a blank keyboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone calfergo's Avatar
    Thanks

Work fine for me... in twitter, facebook and games...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calfergo View Post
    Work fine for me... in twitter, facebook and games...
    Where did you install files after the update, because like I said keyboard show's everywhere except for Facebook and Twitter for me

Thanks

Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes.... (MacBook Air CK)
    Library/ColorKeyboard/Popups.... (MacBook Air Keys)

Thanks

Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes.... (MacBook Air CK)
    Library/ColorKeyboard/Popups.... (MacBook Air Keys)
    I did that, the one's I got from post 980. I installed there and shows nothing in FB and Twitter. It's so aggravating.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Everytime I use color keyboard, it removes my emoji keyboard. I use 5 row and just black keyboard. Can someone tell me how to fix this. I love the keyboard, but I use emoji on a regular basis. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inando77 View Post
    I did that, the one's I got from post 980. I installed there and shows nothing in FB and Twitter. It's so aggravating.

It is my own keyboard... but I made using MacBook Air CK as a guide... only change images and color codes... (sorry my english... )

I update ColorKeyboard 2 hours ago ... before update don't show... after update... show...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Color keyboard-img_0320.png   Color keyboard-img_0321.png   Color keyboard-img_0322.png  
    Last edited by calfergo; 05-31-2011 at 08:51 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to calfergo For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-03-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Do you have all 24 images in the MacBook Air CK folder? Some people are not getting all the images from the rar files is why I ask. Also are the twitter, facebook etc keyboards transparent in portrait and landscape?

Thanks

Krack... see your private messages!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to calfergo For This Useful Post:

Krak4211 (05-31-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Krack... see your private messages!!!
    I replied to you. Hoping you would PM me back.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krak4211 View Post
    Do you have all 24 images in the MacBook Air CK folder? Some people are not getting all the images from the rar files is why I ask. Also are the twitter, facebook etc keyboards transparent in portrait and landscape?

How many image's should I have? This is what I get in both, I have a purchased color keyboard also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Color keyboard-img_0420.png   Color keyboard-img_0419.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

How many image's should I have? This is what I get in both, I have a purchased color keyboard also
    You have Verizon iPhone 4. I have not tested on that device. Im guessing your on 4.2.6. This is gonna sound like a big headache but Uninstall Color Keyboard from Cydia push respring. Then open iFile or SSH whatever you use goto "Library" and see if there is a Color Keyboard folder there. If there is delete the Color Keyboard folder then REBOOT your device. Reinstall Color Keyboard from Cydia respring. Then reinstall MacBook Air CK folder to var/mobile/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes then select in ColorKeyboard. If that doesn't fix your problem then you need to submit a bug report to the Dev of Color Keyboard. Sounds like it might be a iOS 4.2.6 issue to me but I hope my advice works for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 480 Posts

@krak4211 I have 16 images in the file but I have from the first time you posted it. But it all worked fine till I update ck today. I've enabled and disabled a few times and I got a couple more kb's now. Now I'm only missing 3 safari, Facebook, twitter. I'm gonna go ahead and delete the old one and uninstall ck from cydia and reinstall everything

Thanks

You have Verizon iPhone 4. I have not tested on that device. Im guessing your on 4.2.6. This is gonna sound like a big headache but Uninstall Color Keyboard from Cydia push respring. Then open iFile or SSH whatever you use goto "Library" and see if there is a Color Keyboard folder there. If there is delete the Color Keyboard folder then REBOOT your device. Reinstall Color Keyboard from Cydia respring. Then reinstall MacBook Air CK folder to var/mobile/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes then select in ColorKeyboard. If that doesn't fix your problem then you need to submit a bug report to the Dev of Color Keyboard. Sounds like it might be a iOS 4.2.6 issue to me but I hope my advice works for you.
    I'm going to give this a try, but it worked everywhere except bitesms QR/QC before the latest color keyboard update. I'm on 4.2.7

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default MacBook Air CK .deb file download
    Thanks go to @calfergo for making a MacBookAirCK.deb file to install via iFile. Just download, unzip and use installer in iFile to install the "Macbookair.deb" file in the unzipped MacBook Air folder. Then select in Color Keyboard.

Thanks again girl you are the best.

MacBook Air CK.deb
    Download MacBook Air.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krak4211 For This Useful Post:

calfergo (05-31-2011), It's Mi (06-06-2011), lao3hero (06-29-2011), tunechi (05-31-2011)

Thanks

I did this and still nothing, Damn this sucks. It's just this macbook air that I got from post 980 that doesn't work. every other keyboard works so I'm thinking it's that file but it worked before last update.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I did this and still nothing, Damn this sucks. It's just this macbook air that I got from post 980 that doesn't work. every other keyboard works so I'm thinking it's that file but it worked before last update.
    Download and install the MacBook Air CK .deb file @calfergo made for us from post #1017. That should fix your issue.

Thanks

Download and install the MacBook Air CK .deb file @calfergo made for us from post #1017. That should fix your issue.
    I got the file on my MAC, where do I SSH it in? And what are the steps once there? Sry for all the noob questions, just wanna get it to work right, THANKS!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Where did you install files after the update, because like I said keyboard show's everywhere except for Facebook and Twitter for me
    Din't do anything besides upgrading to 1.1.5. Left the theme where it was Library/themes and works on facebook & BiteSms, don't know about twiter 'cause don't have one