+ Reply
Page 62 of 202 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 4034

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by j0k3r I have the same Problem with my Lockscreen in white . Did u fix the Problem, and can u please post your black version, thx. I
...
  1. #1221
    Livin the iPhone Life nickh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,216
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 148 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    I have the same Problem with my Lockscreen in white . Did u fix the Problem, and can u please post your black version, thx.
    I Installed Clear LS 4.0 from cydia, place it at top of WB - all good.

    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to nickh For This Useful Post:

    donaglia (04-26-2011)

  3. #1222
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Attached
    Damn, u are the sh*t. Thanks bro, I highly appreciate it. Great work on such an awesome theme.

    I received some suggestions about getting my Tomtom nav button to work, but still no joy. I used the string off appinfo and my current plist (both the same), but still won't launch. Do u have any suggestions? I'm a noob to plists, but messing around with it to try and figure it out.

    TIA

  4. #1223
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    anyone know how we delete the facebook banner or at least make the phone banner the default. I am have no luck figuring out how to edit the plist.
    +1

    How can we made it, that the Phone Banner is at 1st place, and after that the facebook banner ?

    EDIT:
    Is it much work to do that? Cause i try to edit the .plist, I moved some code up and down, but nothing happens
    Last edited by j0k3r; 04-25-2011 at 07:23 PM.

  5. #1224
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Does anyone know if there are any keyboards or winterboard ui themes that go along with this?

    And also can someone make some alternate icons?

    Id like all the iphones to be black. And i want the ipod icon to be an ipod touch. thanks

  6. #1225
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 504 Times in 225 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    +1

    How can we made it, that the Phone Banner is at 1st place, and after that the facebook banner ?

    EDIT:
    Is it much work to do that? Cause i try to edit the .plist, I moved some code up and down, but nothing happens
    ive also been looking at this. I can move the phone (or any other) image up by changing the y value, and can also move the facebook icon down. But im getting lost with all the different values for the widget banner, livetoggle, facebook slide etc. Theres just too many of them. Any info on moving all those down would help. id like either appstore or lastfm (that i changed to stanza) as default

  7. #1226
    iPhoneaholic mejemaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 451 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    ive also been looking at this. I can move the phone (or any other) image up by changing the y value, and can also move the facebook icon down. But im getting lost with all the different values for the widget banner, livetoggle, facebook slide etc. Theres just too many of them. Any info on moving all those down would help. id like either appstore or lastfm (that i changed to stanza) as default


    Send a pm to thefinga. He will send you the plist without the Facebook widget. He can't post it here publicly that's why you must pm him. That's what I did

  8. #1227
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 647 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thank you, it would be nice, when u can update the theme for newer fws before release
    lol ummm not my theme big guy. All I did is change a community posted mod, and although I can see why you would want that I have no intention of upgrading every time Apple releases a new firmware, and I run 5 iDevices all JB except my iPadv2.

    Point is I can't keep up with all the changes to make sure everything modded works on all devices, that's why we have a great community like this. But thanks for the input, I'll keep it in mind.
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 04-25-2011 at 08:01 PM.

  9. #1228
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 504 Times in 225 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Send a pm to thefinga. He will send you the plist without the Facebook widget. He can't post it here publicly that's why you must pm him. That's what I did
    i dont want it without the widget, just want the widget and facebook app lower down. Seems like asking a lot if everyone sends the OP requests for personalised plists. A brief write up of how to move all of that stuff down would help more people.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

    nealh (04-25-2011)

  11. #1229
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    OK so I just purchased this theme and instantly received it. However, when I try to extract it via iFile it says "Error the files could not be extracted. So when I try to unarchiver it, instead of unzip it, gives me the finished with result code 256 and the current.plist doesnt show up.

  12. #1230
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.ebuddy.promessenger</string>
    </array>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1.0</real>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>68</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>70</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>204</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleWEB V2/Images/Apps/MessagesButton4.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>MessagesButton4</string>
    I've done this to launch eBuddy Pro from the BeeJive icon but it won't launch. I've resprung as well. Any idea what is wrong here?

  13. #1231
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 63 Times in 50 Posts

    My next mod will be adding more scrolling apps to the top bar. I want to have all my most used apps readily accessible. So I'm gonna try to add the scrolling to icons that don't scroll, like the iPod will get Pandora and my local radio station app and possibly Shazam.

    IF I can do it that is...

  14. #1232
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bigE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 91 Times in 72 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any keyboards or winterboard ui themes that go along with this?

    And also can someone make some alternate icons?

    Id like all the iphones to be black. And i want the ipod icon to be an ipod touch. thanks
    I posted a white keyboard a couple of pages back.
    Sorry, can't help you with the icons but I'd like to have these in black as well.

  15. #1233
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 63 Times in 50 Posts

    Btw, are there psd's for this theme?

  16. #1234
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    I posted a white keyboard a couple of pages back.
    Sorry, can't help you with the icons but I'd like to have these in black as well.
    There is a tweak on cydia called color keyboard. It saves the pain of having to JavaScript a keyboard.

  17. #1235
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,689
    Thanks
    17,516
    Thanked 18,550 Times in 4,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    OK so I just purchased this theme and instantly received it. However, when I try to extract it via iFile it says "Error the files could not be extracted. So when I try to unarchiver it, instead of unzip it, gives me the finished with result code 256 and the current.plist doesnt show up.
    Use your computer...got the same thing from the phone...Think its because it's bundled with a URL to some type of unzip software...


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    swol_je (04-26-2011)

  19. #1236
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    How come i dont see any springboard notifications when i get new email or new text messages?

  20. #1237
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,689
    Thanks
    17,516
    Thanked 18,550 Times in 4,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    How come i dont see any springboard notifications when i get new email or new text messages?
    Not available with dreamboard yet...


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  21. #1238
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lazyburns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Lol, it's coming

  22. #1239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 344 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    How come i dont see any springboard notifications when i get new email or new text messages?
    They r being hijacked

  23. #1240
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 36 Times in 25 Posts

    Firstable.... This is AMAZING.. Thank you for creating this. It blew my mind.

    I need help from seniors here. I cant get the camera icon to work. I am on Ip4 firm 4.3.2 and I have search for answer but cant find any for the luck of me. I edit current plist file as i read and still not working. That and dreamstore icon i cant get to work. If anyone have spare time to guide, please help
    Many thanks in advance,

    Dan

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts