Page 201 of 202 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202 LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 4034

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD

  1. #4001
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    No bro ya good. We wouldn't ban you for that. Warning is about all you would have to really tick someone off or continue to break the rules here for that to happen.

    More or less we don't like when people ask for help when it comes to tweaks they got for free with piracy and then wondering why there phone is acting up now.

  2. #4002
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    quick banner request to lighten the mood

    -fantasy-football.2.png

  3. #4003
    is there any way to remove white icon from the Apps tabs?

  4. #4004
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    No don't think so. I think it's a dreamboard problem, I have them in all my themes since updating to 6.1

  5. #4005
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    Just seen this on fnets Facebook page, and I must say its looking sexy finga !

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364162162.626686.jpg

    Keep up the good work

  6. #4006
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    Just seen this on fnets Facebook page, and I must say its looking sexy finga !

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364162162.626686.jpg

    Keep up the good work
    Wow very nice redoing alot of it.

  7. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    Just seen this on fnets Facebook page, and I must say its looking sexy finga !

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364162162.626686.jpg

    Keep up the good work
    looks good, but with a bigger display on iphone 5, i think you can add more "stuff" on it, not just bigger

  8. #4008
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I'm sure it will be better than the original give the dev some credit

  9. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    had to make a static image till i can get it sorted, thought it would suit seen as its always raining hear anyway lol

    Attachment 601160


    what theme is that ?
    I would really love it if someone could help me get my original Appleweb HD theme (White) with all it's functionality to be black like the one you have displayed. I went and found the Appleweb HD v2 Black theme...but it's seriously lacking in the functionality department.

    Hello all. Just curious...has anyone managed to successfully blackout there Appleweb HD (White) theme. The Appleweb HD v2 Black theme is seriously lacking in the functionality department and doesn't look like its ever gonna get any updates. I'm not very good with CSS or HTML when dealing in iPhone functions. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEE!
    Last edited by pharrcyde; 03-27-2013 at 01:31 PM.

  10. #4010
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    Are you talking about the version with the widgets on the next page ? I'm running v2. I'm away until the weekend but if you send me a copy of your theme ill try black it up for you over the weekend

  11. #4011
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post
    I would really love it if someone could help me get my original Appleweb HD theme (White) with all it's functionality to be black like the one you have displayed. I went and found the Appleweb HD v2 Black theme...but it's seriously lacking in the functionality department.

    Hello all. Just curious...has anyone managed to successfully blackout there Appleweb HD (White) theme. The Appleweb HD v2 Black theme is seriously lacking in the functionality department and doesn't look like its ever gonna get any updates. I'm not very good with CSS or HTML when dealing in iPhone functions. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEE!
    Interesting since I did the Black Port and that download has been locked for awhile, where did you get it? Now as far as functionality the black mod is NOT the full theme. It is purely graphics that have been changed to work with the original code of the White theme.

    Black v2 is not the last update I did either. Maybe when Finga gets this updated for 6.0-6.1.2, especially for the iP5, I'll dust off the Black and update it as well.

  12. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Interesting since I did the Black Port and that download has been locked for awhile, where did you get it? Now as far as functionality the black mod is NOT the full theme. It is purely graphics that have been changed to work with the original code of the White theme.

    Black v2 is not the last update I did either. Maybe when Finga gets this updated for 6.0-6.1.2, especially for the iP5, I'll dust off the Black and update it as well.
    I hope the photo loaded...I'm new to the forum. But it's called Appleweb HD v2 Black. (Khr0nic) I was searching for a black version of the original white theme and came across a few websites that had it for download. The app icons don't all work one of which is the iPod. As for editing mode...it doesn't exist :-(. So base on what your saying (Frosty) I can send you my white appleweb theme and you can make it black like the JPEG you had on page 195.

    Thanks for you guys' help and or direction. The original theme is awesome but it looks sooo much smoother blacked out. I have a working black LS which is very sexy. Impo
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #4013
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    First off nice to see your still around kronik im looking forward to see what you can do with the new version of this awesome theme when finga releases it.

    And as for making your version black ill have ago for you by adding what I use for v2 (kroniks mod) and making the the rest on photoshop.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (03-27-2013)

  15. #4014
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post
    I hope the photo loaded...I'm new to the forum. But it's called Appleweb HD v2 Black. (Khr0nic) I was searching for a black version of the original white theme and came across a few websites that had it for download. The app icons don't all work one of which is the iPod. As for editing mode...it doesn't exist :-(. So base on what your saying (Frosty) I can send you my white appleweb theme and you can make it black like the JPEG you had on page 195.

    Thanks for you guys' help and or direction. The original theme is awesome but it looks sooo much smoother blacked out. I have a working black LS which is very sexy. Impo
    That would explain it then. Those sites repost and cut out the original Dev, they are rarely current. Whenever apple does an iOS update they like to change the names of certain apps. The iPod icon has probably been renamed so it would need to be changed in the theme as well. The Black mod was done as a request and to help Finga drive sales of his original White Theme.

    What phone and iOS version are you using? I haven't loaded this theme up since the Evasi0n jailbreak because I upgraded to an iP5.

  16. #4015
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    And is the white version your using a paid for version from here or the theme outlet ? Or did you just download it of the Internet

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (03-27-2013)

  18. #4016
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post
    I hope the photo loaded...I'm new to the forum. But it's called Appleweb HD v2 Black. (Khr0nic) I was searching for a black version of the original white theme and came across a few websites that had it for download. The app icons don't all work one of which is the iPod. As for editing mode...it doesn't exist :-(. So base on what your saying (Frosty) I can send you my white appleweb theme and you can make it black like the JPEG you had on page 195.

    Thanks for you guys' help and or direction. The original theme is awesome but it looks sooo much smoother blacked out. I have a working black LS which is very sexy. Impo
    That looks very nice

  19. #4017
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    First off nice to see your still around kronik im looking forward to see what you can do with the new version of this awesome theme when finga releases it.

    And as for making your version black ill have ago for you by adding what I use for v2 (kroniks mod) and making the the rest on photoshop.
    Hey Frosty Yeah I'm still around just haven't been too active on the forums. Waiting for some of the DB themes to get updated, haven't had time to update them myself yet.

    The new update looks good, I'm sure Frank put in dynamic elements and the option to change colors like some of his newer themes so may not need much modding but you never know.

  20. #4018
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    Yea he put some pics up on his Facebook page of the new i5 version showing black and white with "a flick of a switch" but I'm sure you will find some way of adding your touches to it !

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (03-27-2013)

  22. #4019
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    Yea he put some pics up on his Facebook page of the new i5 version showing black and white with "a flick of a switch" but I'm sure you will find some way of adding your touches to it !
    lol we will see bro. I was surprised how rusty my photo-chop was when I J/B the new phone. Taking forever to get it back up and running my themes, widgets and locks correctly

  23. #4020
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    It's like riding a bike,lol. it will all come flooding back I'm sure !

Page 201 of 202 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •